The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Feminism

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Feminism

Postby SliK » Jan 19th, '14, 01:34

Hadez wrote:I'll just say this, the fact that women can do whatever they want to a man and the man can't retaliate is ridiculous.

If a woman is attacking you, you are allowed to defend yourself just like you would against a man. Society might frown upon it but it's within the law.

Men are more suited for jobs in the police, fire brigade, labourers, etc. Jobs where it is advantageous to be bigger or stronger or fitter. They wouldn't segregate sports by gender if men weren't all those things.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby StanBase » Jan 19th, '14, 01:40

SliK wrote:
Hadez wrote:I'll just say this, the fact that women can do whatever they want to a man and the man can't retaliate is ridiculous.

If a woman is attacking you, you are allowed to defend yourself just like you would against a man. Society might frown upon it but it's within the law.

Men are more suited for jobs in the police, fire brigade, labourers, etc. Jobs where it is advantageous to be bigger or stronger or fitter. They wouldn't segregate sports by gender if men weren't all those things.

You may have the law on your side, but it's a different story in social situations and when it comes to social reactions.
Also, women can't drive for shit, so there's a lot of professions shrug
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Jan 19th, '14, 01:46

Women are just inferior lol why is it so wrong to say that?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby StanBase » Jan 19th, '14, 01:50

Women should be illegal. Minorities too. I saw Obama say it in a YouTube comment!

StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby StanBase » Jan 21st, '14, 19:32

I was serous tho :unsure:

StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 25th, '14, 22:36

Rollefsen wrote:I'm a feminist too tbh. Equal right for everyone!

I quote the great Yelawolf: "But I ain't femophobic; I punch a woman like I punch a man".

this is the greatest post of all time my god, it's beautiful
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby pudding » Apr 14th, '14, 06:28

Alright I'll give my two cents...

I hate modern feminism, or more specifically, extreme feminism/feminazis.

I do believe in equality, yet I believe in it to a certain degree. There are certain things that are just different... too different and trying to make these two genders the same is foolish as it is impossible. And remember equality is not always... fair, if that makes sense.

When I look back on the advances that women made, such as the right to vote and other rights; I'm glad that those women stood up for both themselves and their gender group. But feminazis or as I just call them, modern feminists, because almost all modern feminists that I've seen are feminazis (which is just as unfair as the feminazis calling all men pigs... so I guess that makes me just as wrong as they are) have strived for... equality in every aspect or even inequality. Many feminazis want to enjoy the privileges that they get from being a woman while eradicating any aspect of negative inequality. So for example, they want to be treated equally as men, for example, equal pay, but they revert to the "men can't hit women bullshit" or don't want to be drafted (you can do the whole women are more valuable for reproduction than men are but we're talking about equality here).
And look, equal pay has two different equal sides to it. Equal in the pound for pound aspect and equal in the proportion. Equal work, both guy and girl carries 20 lbs and gets paid 10 dollars, vs non equal work but same in ratios, girls are physically weaker and so she carries 15lbs and the guy carries 20lbs and both get paid 10 dollars. As far as reasonable equality, I'll stand next to you sister and I'll support you. But if a girl gets mouthy on personal shit or get physical, I'll put her down if I feel like it.

I had some other shit to write but I just got bogged down and forgot it all...

And just using the term, feminism is bound to gear towards females over males. Equalism is better or I guess genderism. Blacks didn't use the term, blackism, it was called civil rights.

Sorry if this was incoherent.
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Serious Debate