The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nationalism/patriotism

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Nationalism/patriotism

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 20th, '13, 23:12

SajN wrote:People like to put the blame on muslims for everything.

A week ago something spread like wild fire on Facebook and news in Norway... about the flag maybe getting changed because of the cross in it, and people starting talking shit about muslims everywhere (as usual) because they meant that muslims demanded the cross to get removed. No one seems to care about the truth as long as they can talk shit about muslims. It was actually a Christian Priest who suggested that, and it was nothing big anyway. The flag isn't getting changed. It's not going anywhere. Unfortunately, some people are retarded and just want to put the blame on one certain religion.

That isn't the case in the United Kingdom.

TRShady's neighbourhood Spiderman!

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size.
Catches thieves- just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Nov 20th, '13, 23:17

Diazepam150mg wrote:
SajN wrote:People like to put the blame on muslims for everything.

A week ago something spread like wild fire on Facebook and news in Norway... about the flag maybe getting changed because of the cross in it, and people starting talking shit about muslims everywhere (as usual) because they meant that muslims demanded the cross to get removed. No one seems to care about the truth as long as they can talk shit about muslims. It was actually a Christian Priest who suggested that, and it was nothing big anyway. The flag isn't getting changed. It's not going anywhere. Unfortunately, some people are retarded and just want to put the blame on one certain religion.

That isn't the case in the United Kingdom.

I know the situation in England, but it's still not something all muslims, or most of them support.

We have a share of wacko "muslims" here in Norway too.

StayWideAwake wrote:People like to have something to point at. Some religions just happen to be easy targets. I think it also has something to do with ignorance sometimes. People find it easier to say "it's the muslims", "it's the Americans", "it's the liberals" because they often times don't understand a particular issue in detail so it's easier to generalize. The worst part is, when you generalize like that, the reason it catches fire (and gets aggressive) so quickly is because when you point a finger like that, you instantaneously gain support from people who already have a bias against those people. It doesn't matter if it's even relevant. People that already hate muslims are going to jump on board against them with this flag issue without even knowing the cause.
You're raising some good points, and I can't say anything other than that I agree.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 20th, '13, 23:25

Calandre wrote:
Diazepam150mg wrote:That isn't the case in the United Kingdom.

Of course not. It's people like me stealing your jobs, innit?

That's not what we are discussing, can you not read what we are talking about? To say the UK doesn't have an immigration problem is ridiculous, even the parties in parliament are getting worried about the British people rioting because of the mass illegal immigration from Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Oh and before you jump the gun like you did yesterday I am not on benefits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279419/We-want-country-locks-door-Shocking-investigation-coming-wave-immigration-Romania-Bulgaria.html

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 20th, '13, 23:33

bigray wrote:I have several close Muslim, white, black, Christian, atheist etc friends.

Can anyone explain to me why theres several videos in the Middle East of Muslims of all kinds along with thousands and thousands of their people, with children, women of all ages cutting off Preists heads and filming it, while chanting and screaming their heads off like they're doing something good. Are all these children part of the "bad" people.

Churches blowing up everyday in the Middle East.

I can post several videos to back up my argument but they're very gruesome so I won't....just search for them yourselves I'm not making it up.

Again I have nothing against anyone

Exactly, my point also. I watched a video this morning of a 19 year old Pakistani women being stoned to death because she ran away from a arranged marriage she did not want. Why would we want a religion which still lives in the 7th century being introduced into Western civilization when if the shoe was on the other foot our heads would be on sticks with our families.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Nov 20th, '13, 23:35

Don't misunderstand, I understand the hate towards the EXTREMISTS, and I obviously know that it is a big problem in the world today, but some people make it look like most muslims are like the ones bigray mentioned. Maybe not acting that way, but have the same extreme thoughts and all.

Shit, maybe I should be afraid, maybe my dad will beat the shit out of my mom in few minutes, and then go and blow up a church.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Nov 20th, '13, 23:41

Charlotte Mathers wrote:A man in my country who is very hated made actually a 15 minute movie of "modern day muslims" and it kinda brainwashed everyone's opinion on the Muslims here. It's called "Fitna"if you're interested to see it with quotes from the Qoran stating facts like: "you should kill everyone who doesn't worship Allah" and "you should at all time, at all cost, sacrifice yourself to Allah" and "Allah is happy when non-muslims get killed". (thus killing people cause theyre not muslim to honor Allah) so yeah a lot of opinions are very black & white. I don't really know if that shit is real though but it's pretty heavy

In the Quran... which I have read, it says "Killing one human is like killing the whole mankind"
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 20th, '13, 23:42

SajN wrote:Don't misunderstand, I understand the hate towards the EXTREMISTS, and I obviously know that it is a big problem in the world today, but some people make it look like most muslims are like the ones bigray mentioned. Maybe not acting that way, but have the same extreme thoughts and all.

Shit, maybe I should be afraid, maybe my dad will beat the shit out of my mom in few minutes, and then go and blow up a church.

Ok maybe it's not all Muslims but there is certainly a lot of extremism and terrorism going on in the world such as 9/11, 7/7, Lee Rigby murder and other terrorism and guess what? They were all committed by Muslims. Apart from the IRA, I don't think there is any white Christian terrorism going in the world it's like Western world has modernized whereas Islam is still stuck in the Barbarian era.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Nov 20th, '13, 23:48

There are millions of muslims all over the world who do nothing except work, raise a family, pay taxes, follow the laws of the country and don't make a huge deal. Obviously no one is going to hear about them, because they're not making noise. The smaller percentage who actually do these extreme things gets lot of exposure in the news, making it look like they're the majority, or that all muslims think like them.

I used to be a muslim, and I never had thoughts like that in my head. My family, my relatives, they all told me that to be a good muslim I had to be a nice person, respect others, be helpful, follow the laws, not be a racist, etc.

Were they lying to me?
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 20th, '13, 23:51

Calandre wrote:
Diazepam150mg wrote:Apart from the IRA, I don't think there is any white Christian terrorism going in the world it's like Western world has modernized whereas Islam is still stuck in the Barbarian era.

Iris Republic Army - the fact they are/were Catholics is definitely less important than they fighting to be part of the Irish Republic

So that makes it ok to kill thousands of innocent British and Irish people? They even murdered children with a nailbomb in Warrington, England you disgusting vile humanbeing.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Nov 20th, '13, 23:53

Try to not get personal and call each other names.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Nov 20th, '13, 23:56

I won't disagree that it has some fucked up shit.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 20th, '13, 23:57

Calandre wrote:
SajN wrote:Try to not get personal and call each other names.

I'll survive

He's already called me whore, slut, ignorant and quite a few other things...

You called me a white cunt and that is classed as racism and you should be banned.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Nov 20th, '13, 23:59

I'll let all the name callings in this thread pass, but from now on please keep it more like a serious debate... as the section's name suggest.

Go through this: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=153436
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 21st, '13, 00:01

Calandre wrote:
Diazepam150mg wrote:You called me a white cunt and that is classed as racism and you should be banned.

Prove it

Stop acting like a child, so childish for a "hard working immigrant".

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Nov 21st, '13, 00:03

Diazepam150mg wrote:
Calandre wrote:
Diazepam150mg wrote:You called me a white cunt and that is classed as racism and you should be banned.

Prove it

Stop acting like a child, so childish for a "hard working immigrant".

Okay, both stop before I give a warning to both of you. This section is not meant for two or more people to start bickering at each other
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate