The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Double Standards in Teacher-Student Relationships

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Double Standards in Teacher-Student Relationships

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 28th, '14, 21:23

Personally I would have loved to bang a few of my teachers :facepalm I wouldn't have said shit about it either hahah.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 28th, '14, 22:06

Menzo wrote:
TonyTilt wrote:Personally I would have loved to bang a few of my teachers :facepalm I wouldn't have said shit about it either hahah.

Lol, sure. But that's not the point of this. If a university professor had sex with his 20 year old female student, he'd probably be stripped of his rights to teach and have to face something - notice it's 'sex', not rape. Student-teacher relations are probably mostly through consent but it's still wrong...

Yeah that's some shit, people are too strict on sex these days.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TheBoss123 » Feb 28th, '14, 23:57

Because wether people want to admit it or not, there are differences in genders, and men and women have different behaviors and do things for different reasons. You think that kid didnt want it too happen before the teacher started making advances? Unless she threatened him or tried to persuade him too, it really is different than a lot of teacher student relationships when the roles are reversed. We always tend to think of young women as susceptible to older men, because there are a number of younger women that want an older man, and a lot of older men see them as easy targets, to take advantage of. This could have very well been the same case here, im just saying its not always what it seems, because on the other side, you could obviously say young men want to have sex with their hot teachers, and this woman took advantage of that fact. So who knows.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EG. » Mar 1st, '14, 00:03

ewww little dude is ginger and gross af

i used to love my teacher doe :flutter:
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Mar 1st, '14, 00:15

It's because of gender roles.

Males are seen as "pussies" if they don't want to fuck every (attractive) girl they meet, so this kid isn't seen as a victim. He's seen as "lucky".

The gender roles for girls are reversed and they are seen as "sluts" if they sleep around, as opposed to players.

They didn't sleep together here, so that's probably a big factor.

But yeah, women have a huge privilege in terms of prison sentences. Again, that's due to gender roles. Males are the strong powerful sex, so they get locked up because they are dangerous and violent. Women are the gentle, beautiful sex, so they aren't as worrying if they don't get locked up.

Both sexist ways to perceive men and women, but yeah.

--

Menzo showing his sexist agenda tbh.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Mar 1st, '14, 00:21

I think men who have sex with teenage girls (13-16) generally deserve a tougher sentence.

This is because girls that age usually do not want a sexual relationship, so it is coerced. Of course boys that age want it, so it's a mutually beneficial relationship as far as both parties are concerned.

Obvious it should always go on a case by case basis, but I think it would still follow the above trend.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Mar 1st, '14, 04:29

I'm cheating a little bit. I've seen you had sexist tendencies before, so it's not just an observation from this thread.

Why do you think this had been brushed aside? What do you mean by that? It is in the news, that's how Hesky came across it.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby StanBase » Mar 1st, '14, 11:29

I didn't read the article completely through, but she did lose her job tho. :unsure:
I don't think a man would get too much more of a punishment than that (may be wrong) but he would be fucking murdered by the media. I can imagine the articles :shakehead:

Btw well done, kid. :worship:
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Mar 2nd, '14, 07:39

I've already explained why women get privileges in prison sentences, and yes, it's sexist.

I've just noticed you react more when it's sexism against men, and hardly react (or notice at all) when it's sexism against women - is where that came from.
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby StanBase » Mar 2nd, '14, 11:36

That's because feminists are loud, obnoxious and extremely biased/ignorant, so they're fun to prove wrong or make fun of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slim Fiasco » Mar 2nd, '14, 11:55

Just let them all fuck

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby yoda you can call me » Mar 2nd, '14, 13:41

Men are viewed as predators in these kind of scenarios and women aren't, it's a sad fact but it's true nonetheless..
There was a horror story about a year ago in England, where a man and a women where doing unspeakable things to children, but the media and shit where like, "he must of convinced her to those things, there's no way she acted from her own free will"
Sexism is rife
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TheBoss123 » Mar 3rd, '14, 19:15

Theres a lot of factors that go into these types of things that you might not realize. I know way too many submissive women that are easily pressured into saying yes, then convince themselves they want to do it/that it wasnt a bad decision, to cope with the fact that theyre not happy with what theyve been doing. A lot of it is an insecurity thing. You could chalk that up to anecdotal evidence, but i doubt it is entirely. Women are viewed as more susceptible, while men are viewed as predators looking to take advantage of young women, and iv seen that being the case. As well as the exact opposite. I dont think you can make these generalizations of right and wrong, but i do believe as a teacher it is your job to teach, not to have sex with your students, by doing that you are actively impairing their learning process.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slims » Mar 4th, '14, 16:55

I think teachers and students should never get together and female teachers should get the same punishment and ridicule male teachers get for messing around with their students.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Serious Debate