The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Homophobia and Disagreement and other sexual stuff

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Homophobia and Disagreement and other sexual stuff

Postby pudding » Apr 24th, '14, 09:11

First off, I want to state that I am a Christian. But I'm not a Westboro Baptist kind, so chill and neither do I intend to shove my beliefs down other people's throats.

But...
I want to know for sure (I think almost all of you would agree with me) that me simply disagreeing with a gay's lifestyle of homosexuality is not homophobic. As a christian, I disagree with homosexuality because of my faith and a part of me thinks it's wrong or at least not natural. But I don't hate or treat gay people any different. I have gay teachers and deans at schooI and I'm totally cool with them, it's just that if they were to ask me if homosexuality was wrong then I would have to say yes. But I wouldn't be an arrogant prick about it because when it comes to sin, I'm still beating the meat and such. It's just that... I swear, in todays world, if you're not totally buddy-buddy with homosexuality or accidentally speak to a gay dude wrong, then you get bashed as hard as encore does on this forum...
And...
that being said, what makes incest (considering that they don't have babies) and intimate relationship between an eight year old and a thirty nine year old (considering that both partners fully consent) wrong? You can't say that these relationships are wrong and say that homosexuality is fine... that's bullshit (a lot of homos say, it's something they're born with and they LOVE each other. Why are people that are either in the same family or have big age gaps treated as if their relationships and affinity for one another aren't based on love and natural. And plus, I feel like this whole thing is a slippery slope?

I may disagree with the homosexual lifestyle but I really don't care that much about them, I got to worry about my own faults before I worry about others'.
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Homophobia and Disagreement and other sexual stuff

Postby cement » Apr 24th, '14, 10:19

I dont really care what your views are on gay tolerance and homosexuality, but I think pedophiles like that are disgusting, little kids cant think for themselves like that
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby pudding » Apr 24th, '14, 10:38

cement wrote:I dont really care what your views are on gay tolerance and homosexuality, but I think pedophiles like that are disgusting, little kids cant think for themselves like that

oh okei....
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby StanBase » Apr 24th, '14, 12:24

I'm a Christian too, but I always take the fact that the religion is 2000 years old into consideration.
It's ok to be against homosexuality but you gotta have some pretty good/intelligent arguments if you're gonna convince people you're not a stubborn retard or something.
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Apr 24th, '14, 12:29

pedos are like that guy from family guy

not gay people like elton john

loob

Seriously though, I respect your opinion, but, your theories are already debunked when you made those comparisons, like Horse said, however, you do seem to have some points.

Let me break this down really lazily, because I'm tired...

Treating someone no differently because they are gay is the right thing to do, however, doing so even though you believe homosexuals are not a good thing, really sorta makes you look a tad bit silly mentally.

Christians and the Bible like to show us that peace and tolerance are common traits among the religion, but, sometimes, people like to twist the words from the scriptures and create really tedious and stupid contradictions which causes some people end up getting brainwashed into believe really stupid things, just like the WBC.

However, being a homosexual is genetic, and genetics is a part of the natural laws that govern life on this planet; the planet your religion said was crated by God. That's fine and dandy, but, seeing God created homosexuals, does that mean that God likes fags instead of hates them? It's written that God loves everyone, is it not? I do believe that you can be a Christian in this world without looking like a total nutcase, which is why I have large amounts off respect for Christians who acknowledge this.

Having faith was never really a bad thing, it's better than killing yourself out of depression. Be happy, go to church and all that fun stuff if it helps, that's fine. Don't be hateful against people that your God created because they are different is all that matters in the grand scheme of things.

You are partially right at the last part, you should worry about your own faults; but, not for the most part, helping others overcome difficulties is more important than yourself. You can't really change gay people either; it's just the way they are, even though you believe it's a bad thing.

But hey, it's cool, as long as you at least try to mentally stop yourself from talking negatively about gay people, it doesn't rally matter.

That's all I wanted to say.

Peace out and God bless.
Last edited by mdemaz on Apr 24th, '14, 22:09, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 24th, '14, 13:56

TBH i don't understand gays, maybe cuz i'm not. But i don't really hate them or anything. Just the usual racist jokes about them or black, mexican, white, indians, I really don't care, I'll still make fun of you for being different. Not in a mean way though, if i joke about you, you can Joke about me too. I don't care bout Your beliefs either tbh, sorry for being honest but fuck a religion telling you what's right and wrong.
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EG. » Apr 24th, '14, 14:11

pudding wrote:that being said, what makes incest (considering that they don't have babies) and intimate relationship between an eight year old and a thirty nine year old (considering that both partners fully consent) wrong? You can't say that these relationships are wrong and say that homosexuality is fine... that's bullshit

Uhh. Well an 8 year old isnt old enough to consent and having a sexual relationship with a child is just wrong. I think i might believe that pedophelia is a disease and sometimes people cant help being attracted to children but acting it out is totally wrong.

As for homosexuality, nothing wrong it.
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cement » Apr 24th, '14, 14:45

I wish death to all pedos who did shit to little kids
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby pudding » Apr 24th, '14, 19:44

Horse wrote:tl;dr

christianity <<<<

i was going to read it all and give you a serious reply until i saw the pedophile comparison that wackjob conservatives love to trot out. anybody who pulls the "gays r liek pedos" card instantly loses.

can you please explain... i'm here to voice my opinion and to learn... if you're gonna say why I'm wrong please state why, I want everybody's opinion, thanks ^^

and i feel people here got the wrong vibe from me, I don't hate gays... Jesus Christ, I've opened up to the gay dean at school when I was going through shit... Relax guise, I like gay men, right cement? give me an amen!

mdemaz wrote:pedos are like that guy from family guy

not gay people like elton john

loob

Seriously though, I respect your opinion, but, your theories are already debunked when you made those comparisons, like Horse said, however, you do seem to have some points.

Let me break this down really lazily, because I'm tired...

Treating someone no differently because they are gay is the right thing to do, however, doing so even though you believe homosexuals are not a good thing, really sorta makes you look a tad bit silly mentally.

Christians and the Bible like to show us that peace and tolerance are common traits among the religion, but, sometimes, people like to twist the words from the scriptures and create really tedious and stupid contradictions which causes some people end up getting brainwashed into believe really stupid things, just like the WBC.

However, being a homosexual is genetic, and genetics is a part of the natural laws that govern life on this planet; the planet your religion said was crated by God. That's fine and dandy, but, seeing God created homosexuals, does that mean that God likes fags instead of hates them? It's written that God loves everyone, is it not? I do believe that you can be a Christian in this world without looking like a total nutcase, which is why I have large amounts off respect for Christians who acknowledge this.

Having faith was never really a bad thing, it's better than killing yourself out of depression. Be happy, go to church and all that fun stuff if it helps, that's fine. Don't be hateful against people that your god created because they are different is all that matters in the grand scheme.

You are partially right at the last part, you should worry about your own faults; but, not for the most part, helping others overcome difficulties is more important than yourself. You can't really change gay people either; it's just the way they are, even though you believe it's a bad thing.

But hey, it's cool, as long as you at least try to mentally stop yourself from talking negatively about gay people, it doesn't rally matter.

That's all I wanted to say.

Peace out and God bless.

first off, thanks for writing so much even though you were tired, i appreciate it. The thing is when Jesus walked the earth, he did sit next to prostitutes and cater to them, in fact he did love them BUT that does not mean that he loved the actions or lifestyles that he took. (Jesus loves rapist and pedos too... Not the actions that they do) He loved them and took them in but just because he did that, that doesn't mean that these people were perfectly fine. Again I dun hate geys, I love gay people just like I love all people but that doesn't mean what they are doing is exactly right... :'( and wait... the geys are genetic? I thought that was pretty funny... considering... well... I guess the more open geys are, the lower their population? Unless they do the whole donate sperm thing... AND WHAT THEORIES ARE DEBUNKED? Please explain please!

StanBase wrote:I'm a Christian too, but I always take the fact that the religion is 2000 years old into consideration.
It's ok to be against homosexuality but you gotta have some pretty good/intelligent arguments if you're gonna convince people you're not a stubborn retard or something.

I'm guess that my arguments are not good nor intelligent upon reading your post?

Charlotte wrote:It obviously seems like you don't have a problem with homosexuality but you still think it's wrong. I'm sorry but you're doing religion TOTALLY wrong if you don't think for yourself. That's on some cult shit. There are so many christians who just believe homosexuality is okay, so no need to hide behind what the bible says if you think homosexuality is okay, express it.

Charlotte pls. I do question the bible and my pastors but at the same time, I can't exactly pick what I like and don't like from it and call myself a christian you know? But I do always question and look deeper than just the words, thanks for the reply.

TheVipBro wrote:TBH i don't understand gays, maybe cuz i'm not. But i don't really hate them or anything. Just the usual racist jokes about them or black, mexican, white, indians, I really don't care, I'll still make fun of you for being different. Not in a mean way though, if i joke about you, you can Joke about me too. I don't care bout Your beliefs either tbh, sorry for being honest but fuck a religion telling you what's right and wrong.

I'm glad you're open about people making fun of you too, something I don't really see much happen these days. And I'm glad you're being honest too. And you don't need to understand gays, you just got to love them as people. Thanks I guess.

EG. wrote:
pudding wrote:that being said, what makes incest (considering that they don't have babies) and intimate relationship between an eight year old and a thirty nine year old (considering that both partners fully consent) wrong? You can't say that these relationships are wrong and say that homosexuality is fine... that's bullshit

Uhh. Well an 8 year old isnt old enough to consent and having a sexual relationship with a child is just wrong. I think i might believe that pedophelia is a disease and sometimes people cant help being attracted to children but acting it out is totally wrong.

As for homosexuality, nothing wrong it.

ooh okay so... let's consider that the kid is around 16 then which is underage but well old enough to make a decision by her/himself. And let's say a man who is 65 is in an intimate relationship with them... is that fine considering they both consent and what not... The whole basis for saying that its wrong is the kid cannot really consent at that age right? Hopefully you guys aren't saying, homo is cool and if you just don't like it then you're a dick, and going around right after and saying, I just don't like pedos and therefore its wrong...

Menzo wrote:Honestly, I don't even think people know what homophobia even means anymore.

Anyways...bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia...those are dumb but you can't help but feel bad for those people who are like that, obviously something isn't right up there.

Would you say homosexuals are also "not right up there " as well? And what's the reason for your answer? thanks

True Wiz wrote:I'm going to be honest.

If you hate homosexuals, I automatically dislike you. The fact that someones sexual orientation can effect an entire religion is disgusting.

I really don't want to get into this that much. I already spoke about this in detail on Basedshady's post.

I dun hate homeos, you guise... :'(
Last edited by pudding on Apr 24th, '14, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kurdt » Apr 24th, '14, 21:23

I stopped reading the op when it came to the pedophile part, 'cause...yeah. But sure, pedophiles cannot help their sexual attraction to children, but the difference regarding homosexuality and pedophilia is that a relationship with a child and an adult can never be consensual. Children cannot think for themselves in the same way adults can as their brains are not developed enough to make healthy, sensible decisions regarding sex (among other things) yet. Pedophilia is also a disorder, while being gay, bisexual, pansexual, etc., is not, and it's because pedophilia harms and hurts children when pedophiles act out upon their pedophilic feelings.
Sexual (or romantic) attraction to partners of the same sex (so long as they are of age and it is consensual) does not hurt anyone or effect them in a negative way, therefore it cannot be called a 'disorder' (unlike pedophilia).
Basically, an act of pedophilia has direct victims, aka the child or children who would be getting raped/taken sexual advantage of. Homosexuality is generally between two or more consenting adults and no one is getting harmed.
Hopefully the way I explained that makes sense to you, and you are free to your own opinion, but IMO comparing homosexuality to pedophilia is going a little bit overboard. Sorry if there are a shitton of typos in this but I'm too lazy to read over it rn.
kurdt
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Apr 24th, '14, 22:16

It wasn't so much as theory as it was a generalization, lol.

Btw, like I said in in the thread about being gay, I actually think genetics do play a part, but, also, the environment one is brought up in can be a contributing factor.

Damn, I made so many mistakes in my post before, go back and read the corrections if you can.

I guess I was trying to say that the Bible isn't perfect, but, what is perfect? Nothing. Of course there's mistakes, but, you gotta ask yourself, what really is the right thing to do? God would want you to love your fellow man regardless of sexual orientation.

And I agree with bigray, religion never turns out good here, but, it's nice to get this shit sorted out once in a while to educate people and hopefully inform them.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby pudding » Apr 24th, '14, 23:09

kurdt wrote:I stopped reading the op when it came to the pedophile part, 'cause...yeah. But sure, pedophiles cannot help their sexual attraction to children, but the difference regarding homosexuality and pedophilia is that a relationship with a child and an adult can never be consensual. Children cannot think for themselves in the same way adults can as their brains are not developed enough to make healthy, sensible decisions regarding sex (among other things) yet. Pedophilia is also a disorder, while being gay, bisexual, pansexual, etc., is not, and it's because pedophilia harms and hurts children when pedophiles act out upon their pedophilic feelings.
Sexual (or romantic) attraction to partners of the same sex (so long as they are of age and it is consensual) does not hurt anyone or effect them in a negative way, therefore it cannot be called a 'disorder' (unlike pedophilia).
Basically, an act of pedophilia has direct victims, aka the child or children who would be getting raped/taken sexual advantage of. Homosexuality is generally between two or more consenting adults and no one is getting harmed.
Hopefully the way I explained that makes sense to you, and you are free to your own opinion, but IMO comparing homosexuality to pedophilia is going a little bit overboard. Sorry if there are a shitton of typos in this but I'm too lazy to read over it rn.

I get the consent part to some degree so how about this situation, "let's consider that the kid is around 16 then which is underage but well old enough to make a decision by her/himself. And let's say a man who is 65 is in an intimate relationship with them... is that fine considering they both consent and what not..."
and how about huge age gaps, a 20 year old and an 80 year old in love. (they are of age)

what if a child initiates the act? I've heard cases like that...

and I was going to say that homosexuality is a disorder because it just isn't normal but looking at your definition, I can't really back it up.

thanks kurdt, i enjoyed your perspective
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Apr 24th, '14, 23:25

Something like that, but, depending on where you live in the world, it can be as low as 12.

:coffee:
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby pudding » Apr 24th, '14, 23:27

Menzo wrote:Isn't 16 the legal age?

well what if the kid was 15 then... would it be fine then?
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Just Silver » Apr 24th, '14, 23:50

Menzo wrote:Isn't 16 the legal age?

It's 18 Why is everyother country a bunch of legal pedophiles
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Serious Debate