The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby SliK » Apr 25th, '14, 14:49

Don't see an issue with it nor do I see any good arguments against it.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby SliK » Apr 25th, '14, 14:52

Why does something that has no effect on you bother you so much?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby SliK » Apr 25th, '14, 14:54

Then there should be no reason to oppose it
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby EG. » Apr 25th, '14, 14:57

If it was really all that bad it'd be illegal
User avatar
EG.
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Jul 24th, '11, 19:59
Location: Belgium
Gender: Female

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby Just Silver » Apr 25th, '14, 14:58

Slik is another incest fan hooray
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby Just Silver » Apr 25th, '14, 15:08

EG that's the stupidest argument yet

Weed is illegal and it's safer than alcohol

Laws don't mean shit
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby Just Silver » Apr 25th, '14, 15:10

Horse wrote:
Just Silver wrote:Weed is illegal and it's safer than alcohol

you're a living argument against that doe

Maybe so lol I partake in both so meh
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby EG. » Apr 25th, '14, 15:14

Just Silver wrote:EG that's the stupidest argument yet

Weed is illegal and it's safer than alcohol

Laws don't mean shit

They do. I love laws :(
User avatar
EG.
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Jul 24th, '11, 19:59
Location: Belgium
Gender: Female

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby TonyTilt » Apr 25th, '14, 16:18

I'm just going to weigh in on the whole differently wired brain thing. Who is it to say having a differently wired brain is bad? Were all here because were fans of Eminem. Everybody here knows his brain is way different than the average individual. His however is used to benefit him and used to create the almighty music that we all jizz over.
Image
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

Image
#Slumerican
User avatar
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Jan 5th, '12, 21:12
Location: Slumerica(Ohio)
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby cement » Apr 25th, '14, 16:19

eminem seems pretty normal to me though
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
Image
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
User avatar
cement
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Dec 15th, '13, 17:38
Location: $tunna Island
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby SliK » Apr 25th, '14, 22:28

Menzo wrote:
Horse wrote:the only reason i'm opposed to incestuous reproduction is because there's a huge risk of the children being born with deformities, and i believe this constitutes child abuse. i'm not opposed to adoption for these couples, however. if homeboy and his sister wanna raise a child, i won't stand in their way. assuming they're responsible and loving parents, the kid's a lot better off with them than bouncing back and forth between foster homes. shit, gay incest adoption is aiight too.


I know man, but the thing is is that they are people too. Some couples want kids of their blood and flesh and not adoption, I think if incestuous couples started to become more and more normalized in society, then there would definitely be a lot who would want their own child rather than adopting and then what can you do? You can't really take away their right as an adult to make a baby. I would foresee too many problems in the future.

Incest won't ever be the norm in our society
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby Solace » Apr 26th, '14, 01:04

SliK wrote:Incest won't ever be the norm in our society

You say that now... :kanyeshrug:
Image
User avatar
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 19901
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 03:12
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby cement » Apr 26th, '14, 01:21

when I did incest it was okay cause it was in the ass and anal sex isnt real sex
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
Image
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
User avatar
cement
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Dec 15th, '13, 17:38
Location: $tunna Island
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby TheBoss123 » Apr 26th, '14, 06:53

My first instinct is to say obviously its wrong. But when you think about it really, and really think about it, the only way it becomes a problem, is if its forced, or parent to child. They shouldnt reproduce, atleast i dont think so, the only reason its wrong is because society says it is( i dont even normally like this argument for/against things, but i feel it applies in this case), and we're grossed out by all things different and weird. Im grossed out by it, but I dont think that gives me the right to tell someone they aren't allowed too.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
User avatar
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Oct 11th, '13, 01:26
Location: Planet Zebes
Gender: Male

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby SliK » Apr 26th, '14, 08:00

Solace wrote:
SliK wrote:Incest won't ever be the norm in our society

You say that now... :kanyeshrug:

I think it will slowly become more acceptable, but there will always be people like bigray.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

cron