The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tolerance

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Tolerance

Postby kasia » May 17th, '14, 09:08

Do you consider yourself to be a tolerant person?
Thoughts?

This darkness comes in me (Evil twin)
And comes again
That ain't me
He's just a friend who pops up now and again
So don't blame me, blame him
kasia
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Tolerance

Postby LK5 » May 17th, '14, 09:51

I think I'm really tolerant and it kind of pisses me off that some people have so much hatred to some things that don't even have impact on their life
LK5
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » May 17th, '14, 16:32

I'm tolerant of people's flaws and shortcomings for the most part but I'm not tolerant of blatant stupidity
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DetroitSkills » May 17th, '14, 19:08

no. unless its my cousin or her bf buggin me tbh
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoda you can call me » May 17th, '14, 19:54

Im too tolerant of a lot of shit. mainly of people that have wronged me over the years. I'm also tolerant of all the shit that's wrong with current state of affairs in regards to the planet (not that there's anything i can do about that).
I think it's essential for a modern civilisation that we all exercise tolerance.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » May 18th, '14, 05:47

Yoda wrote:Im too tolerant of a lot of shit. mainly of people that have wronged me over the years. I'm also tolerant of all the shit that's wrong with current state of affairs in regards to the planet (not that there's anything i can do about that).
I think it's essential for a modern civilisation that we all exercise tolerance.

Pretty much this.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby DetroitSkills » May 19th, '14, 21:01

Blogs McGooch wrote:I'm tolerant of people's flaws and shortcomings for the most part but I'm not tolerant of blatant stupidity

i like this
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby gutawafang » May 20th, '14, 00:40

I am quite tolerant with the world ending.

But it doesn't mean I don't snap. I still snap at that fact.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoshi » May 21st, '14, 00:17

In general - yeah, pretty tolerant, although there are things that I just can't stand.

RELIGION:
I'm cool with basically anyone - Muslims, Jews, Christians. Met alot Muslims (thanks TR and CouchSurfing) and none of them has ever done anything that would make me feel uncomfortable and I also tried my best to respect their religion. I met a guy through CouchSurfing, he was from Turkey and came to Poland for Erasmus student exchange and we used to hang out. He didn't drink, but he didn't mind me and my friends drinking. I invited him over, made a pizza and just didn't use pork to prepare it, everyone else was cool with that too. I just don't see a point in trying to raise walls between people from different religions, as long as they think the same. I don't consider myself a religious person and I don't like having in forced up my butt, no matter whether it's islam or christianity. I think we all can work pretty well if we reach out and forget about differences and look for what we have in common.

GAY PEOPLE:
I'm ok with gays and lesbians. Back in the days I worked in Pizza Hut with 3 lesbians and 2 gays. Lesbians were hilarious as fuck, also hitting on me, but I didn't really mind since it was quite harmless. I still keep in touch with one of them, we hang out from time to time and I don't really see how it makes her different than anyone else i knew that she's lesbian. Never been interested in who's having sex with who, it's not my business what people do when they go home, but as for Love Parades and shit.. that's forcing it up. I mean gay people like to bitch about how they're treated and abused, but on the other hand they like to stir up things and force their gayness up our butts with parades and trying to make us feel homophobic, cause we don't enjoy having streets closed, because 3,000 gays wanna walk down the streets and hold hands.

I could go on about things I tolerate, like when we slap each other butt's at work and no one considers it sexual harrasment, or sex jokes most of the guys tell when I'm around - I work with 90% of guys and I hear stuff.. that I would rather not hear haha.

Things I cannot stand - there are plenty, but those are things that I bug everyone I guess. I can't stand what's going on in politics in my country, this pisses me off. Kasia probably knows what I'm talking about, it's embarassing and I do my best to avoid watching the news. I can't stand most of the priests and Vatican, because I think that's a terrible waste of money that could be used for a better cause. Jesus used to walk in one pair of sandals and some rags and still performed miracles, the fat old guys in funny clothes can't even deal with pedophiles in their own backyard. What the fuck? It's sick and I just fly off the handle whenever I watch the news.

I can't stand stupid people who believe in everything you say. Like I said, I used to work in Pizza Hut and got to be a junior shift manager. This gave me an insight into how it looks like to work in a big company and I realized that it's not a joke that they're brainwashed. It's 100% true and all that corpo-bullshit they put in your head - if you don't realize it's shit, you start to believe it. I couldn't tolerate being told what to do and that I need to do it same as everyone else, think they same way, behave the same way or believe that black is white.. One of the few things I don't tolerate is a lack of some common sense and creativity.

Other than that.. yeah, I'm tolerant.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SliK » May 21st, '14, 02:14

I have built up a lot of tolerance. I either need to take a tolerance break or smoke some strong ass shit to get me high.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby kasia » May 21st, '14, 10:03

what yoshi said :worship:

This darkness comes in me (Evil twin)
And comes again
That ain't me
He's just a friend who pops up now and again
So don't blame me, blame him
kasia
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » May 21st, '14, 10:51

It it depends on the situation, but i'm really relaxed and chill kind of person most of the time...but my girlfriend says i have "road rage"...and i have to agree with that lol
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Serious Debate