The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

was this a seizure or what?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

was this a seizure or what?

Postby TheVipBro » Jul 10th, '14, 03:04

So today i was sleeping in the afternoon as usual and when i woke up i was gonna go take a piss lol so i got out of bed and started walking towards the bathroom, as i was walking throught the living room i tripped on a pillow, we have these big heavy for a pillow pillows on the couch but sometimes we lay on the rug and use them to sit or stuff. So it was on the ground i totally didn't see it like i blacked out for a second or something, as i was falling i hit my head on the dining table and got up (kinda) but didn't even finish getting up cuz i fell as i was getting up and hit my head again. So my head ended up on a chair from the diner and i just stayed there on my knees with my head bobbing and hitting the chair repeatedly, my brother and his girlfriend were on the couch and he saw that was happening and i couldn't feel anything just my head bobbing on the chair and i heard my brother say "yo wtf is happening, i think he's having a concussion or something" he picked me up and i snapped out of it instantly as i got up and acted normal as i went to the bathroom, when I got out he said i was shaking fully but all i felt was my head when it happened.
I've been dieting and going to the gym but i haven't went for about 2 weeks now and every since then my vision goes black when i enter different lights even if it's slightly brighter or darker. Could it be cuz i don't go to the gym no more??
Anyways tomorrow i'mma finna pay my gym so i'm back bieeeetch
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
User avatar
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sep 3rd, '13, 23:00
Gender: Male

Re: was this a seizure or what?

Postby gutawafang » Jul 10th, '14, 03:47

I don't know how serious you want to debate this.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
Image
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
User avatar
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9474
Joined: Dec 13th, '07, 08:01
Location: Lion City
Gender: Male

Re: was this a seizure or what?

Postby Solace » Jul 10th, '14, 03:50

gutawafang wrote:I don't know how serious you want to debate this.

lmfao
Image
User avatar
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 19901
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 03:12
Gender: Male

Re: was this a seizure or what?

Postby TheVipBro » Jul 10th, '14, 03:58

I didn't where else to post this, some mod move it to a good place lol but any thoughts?
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
User avatar
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sep 3rd, '13, 23:00
Gender: Male

Re: was this a seizure or what?

Postby Solace » Jul 10th, '14, 04:05

TheVipBro wrote:So today i was sleeping in the afternoon as usual and when i woke up i was gonna go take a piss lol so i got out of bed and started walking towards the bathroom, as i was walking throught the living room i tripped on a pillow, we have these big heavy for a pillow pillows on the couch but sometimes we lay on the rug and use them to sit or stuff. So it was on the ground i totally didn't see it like i blacked out for a second or something, as i was falling i hit my head on the dining table and got up (kinda) but didn't even finish getting up cuz i fell as i was getting up and hit my head again. So my head ended up on a chair from the diner and i just stayed there on my knees with my head bobbing and hitting the chair repeatedly, my brother and his girlfriend were on the couch and he saw that was happening and i couldn't feel anything just my head bobbing on the chair and i heard my brother say "yo wtf is happening, i think he's having a concussion or something" he picked me up and i snapped out of it instantly as i got up and acted normal as i went to the bathroom, when I got out he said i was shaking fully but all i felt was my head when it happened.
I've been dieting and going to the gym but i haven't went for about 2 weeks now and every since then my vision goes black when i enter different lights even if it's slightly brighter or darker. Could it be cuz i don't go to the gym no more??
Anyways tomorrow i'mma finna pay my gym so i'm back bieeeetch

You really couldn't have just said

Today, I tripped and my head bobbed against a chair as I continuously failed to stand. Once my brother picked me up I snapped out of it.
Image
User avatar
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 19901
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 03:12
Gender: Male

Re: was this a seizure or what?

Postby TheVipBro » Jul 10th, '14, 04:43

Fuck this thread man. Someone delete it instead
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
User avatar
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sep 3rd, '13, 23:00
Gender: Male

Re: was this a seizure or what?

Postby UofLCard » Jul 10th, '14, 04:48

I don't have the ability to delete threads in this section, but a few years back, I remember getting out of bed really fast and i started to involuntarily shake for a few seconds.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!


TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
User avatar
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest
 
Posts: 8419
Joined: Jun 5th, '09, 04:28
Location: The land of Shadymania
Gender: Female


Return to Serious Debate



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]