The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Malaysia plane crashes in Ukraine

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Malaysia plane crashes in Ukraine

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 17th, '14, 21:51

Blogs McGooch wrote:
himshadow wrote:
Whitefox wrote:Yeah, himshadow, those words about your willing to kill Russians are quite offending, you know.

you know I live in a small country Poland, we had a big history with Russia, not really good for us and now every day I hear what Putin is doin' and I'm kind of of afraid how my future will looks like, specially that Poland now is weak as fuck, I also think that Russians are really stupid, they actually proved that today by killin' almost 300 people by mistake

What?

go to that country for a few days or just watch 'only in russia' videos, pretty much the same
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Malaysia plane crashes in Ukraine

Postby CanadaPure » Jul 17th, '14, 21:54

Please use this thread for the discussion about the tragedy (as posted by heskman): viewtopic.php?f=27&t=172466

I'd like to point out that this borders on full out racism, and is not acceptable/against the forum rules:
3.Racism/Offensive Posts: (2 Points)

3.1 The “Racism” concept itself includes posts that are offensive for more than simply race, which includes: religion, ethnicity, homeland, sexuality, family, etc.
3.2 Posts that are written offensively regarding this issue are unacceptable. Whether you’re joking with someone you are friends with, or just trying to be funny in general and not offensive, remember that your posts can be seen by all members.
3.3 The penalty for racist comments will be determined based on the circumstances, but can range from a formal warning to a section or forum ban.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Previous

Return to Serious Debate