The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Afirmative Action or whatever

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Afirmative Action or whatever

Postby Logann » Nov 6th, '06, 21:34

What the hell is this. Two men aply for a job.. White mans more qualified.. Black man gets it due to being a minority and there needs to be diversity?

=|
Logann
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Coccoa » Nov 6th, '06, 21:45

Whats the problem with that?
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Logann » Nov 6th, '06, 22:28

So because he's black he gets it.. They're making him get the job due to color.. and it shouldn't matter. =/
Logann
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ShadyGD26 » Nov 6th, '06, 22:31

well back in the day....it wasn't good for minoritiez....so they put this affermative action into place....an now some other majority races kinda get fucked by the quota put in place....so shyt happens....sorry homie
ShadyGD26
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Coccoa » Nov 6th, '06, 22:35

Yeah, he is "nigger" and he gets it. He is "bean" and he gets it. He is "wop" and he gets it.

US is based on emigrantes. Immigrants are the backbone of US. Black men fought for independance, asians built the railroads, italians and spanish started the big trades, and the white fat american ate off them.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Coccoa » Nov 6th, '06, 22:39

No, the black man is "less qualified" becuz he is black. Didnt u learn??

He aint a human with a different skin color, he is "nigger".
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 6th, '06, 22:43

Coccoa wrote:No, the black man is "less qualified" becuz he is black. Didnt u learn??

He aint a human with a different skin color, he is "*****".

people witht hat attitude that keep racism alive these days
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Coccoa » Nov 6th, '06, 22:45

What should i be saying? "White power"? How many crosses have been burned in your back lawn?
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 6th, '06, 22:48

Coccoa wrote:What should i be saying? "White power"? How many crosses have been burned in your back lawn?

nah you shouldnt be sayign that but you shouldnt really be looking form the point of view its like the view that is i say black board im a racist the only person that takes offence when i say black board is a racist himself.....
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Logann » Nov 6th, '06, 22:49

People don't burn crosses now adays. Around here, I don't know about the rest of america but every black man has the same opportunities as a white man. okay, hell, even if they were equally qualified is it right? Because they're choosing based on COLOR and we're sopposed to be equal =/
Logann
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Coccoa » Nov 6th, '06, 22:51

Logann wrote:People don't burn crosses now adays. Around here, I don't know about the rest of america but every black man has the same opportunities as a white man. okay, hell, even if they were equally qualified is it right? Because they're choosing based on COLOR and we're sopposed to be equal =/

Yeah yeah, they taught u that lil poem in school and u almost believed it. No one has the same opportunities with the "almighty white fucking man". What we all needed is a few dozen Malcolm X's and a few Guevaras and i would teach you "American History X" and every other cracker.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Coccoa » Nov 6th, '06, 23:09

What a character. Dani....for real....im feeling really curious about you....i mean you rly make me feel....horny. :happy:
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ShadyGD26 » Nov 6th, '06, 23:28

theres racial inequalities and lifes not fair....ok....accept it...change it....dont change it...wutever....end of story cuz honestly this could go on for a year an there would be no overall positive outcome from this conversation...cuz personally I put up with enuff racist bullshyt out there in the real world I'd like to come somewhere every now an then and not be confronted with the subject an have people gettin all pissed an bein accused of burning crosses an what not....I'm not sayin we shouldn't talk about it jus everyone shouldnt get all bent outta shape about it an we should think of others feelings before we make accusations
ShadyGD26
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Logann » Nov 7th, '06, 00:10

And that shit aint right =/ But THAT should change.. Giving them the job over anyone that is eqaully qualified ain't shit this country is built on.
Ghettos need fixed no shit but if two men are equally qualified for a job.. Color shouldn't matter.
Logann
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Coccoa » Nov 7th, '06, 00:15

Let me put it this way.

Black/hispanic/chinese/italian man more qualified than white american = BlackBlack/hispanic/chinese/italian man takes the job cuz he deserves it
Black/hispanic/chinese/italian man equally qualified with white american = BlackBlack/hispanic/chinese/italian man takes the job cuz the cracker is a prick
Black/hispanic/chinese/italian man less qualified than white american = Black/hispanic/chinese/italian man takes the job cuz white america thinks that niggers/beans/wops and those yellow railroad builders dont deserve a position higher than a white american, often jewish, or mormon, or mason.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Serious Debate