The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Death Penalty

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Death Penalty

Postby yoshi » Nov 10th, '05, 22:02

I guess in some of your countries it's allowed. In my no, but lot of people are for death penalty. I think I'm for it too - I don't want to pay taxes just to see them fuckin around in jail :tounge2: I mean serious crimes of course, like murder, mass murder and so on..
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Death Penalty

Postby AspirinE » Nov 10th, '05, 22:06

yoshi wrote:I guess in some of your countries it's allowed. In my no, but lot of people are for death penalty. I think I'm for it too - I don't want to pay taxes just to see them fuckin around in jail :tounge2: I mean serious crimes of course, like murder, mass murder and so on..

word but do u know how bad it must feel in jail locked alone for tha rest of ya life(how mass mureders are locked with no contact) they can only wish they died
so ull only be doing them a favour

but the tax thing good point ... burn the fuckers and use the ashes to furtilize soil
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby yoshi » Nov 10th, '05, 22:11

how bad it must feel in jail locked alone for tha rest of ya life(how mass mureders are locked with no contact) they can only wish they died

it was his choice, wasn't it? :tounge2: btw. our jails ain't that bad. u have TV, 3 meals everyday, u can have single cell, toilet in cell.. in the country lot of ppl don't have toilet at home, their kids don't have nothing to eat - and this motherfuckers just sit and don't do nothing beneficial. :tounge2:

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AspirinE » Nov 10th, '05, 22:17

yoshi wrote:
how bad it must feel in jail locked alone for tha rest of ya life(how mass mureders are locked with no contact) they can only wish they died

it was his choice, wasn't it? :tounge2: btw. our jails ain't that bad. u have TV, 3 meals everyday, u can have single cell, toilet in cell.. in the country lot of ppl don't have toilet at home, their kids don't have nothing to eat - and this motherfuckers just sit and don't do nothing beneficial. :tounge2:

They can be used for HARD LABOUR and dangerous jobs LOL
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby yoshi » Nov 10th, '05, 22:19

they CAN, but they AREN'T !! :p
or at least most of them isn't.. no, i'm definitely for death penalty.

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AspirinE » Nov 10th, '05, 22:28

yoshi wrote:they CAN, but they AREN'T !! :p
or at least most of them isn't.. no, i'm definitely for death penalty.

At times of comunism such fuckers were just shot ... so we MUCH less crime
and you know why they were just shot and no questions asked ... because
there was no religion to back laws up
politicians will never front againsst religion seing as how most ppl are religious and they would never get the support
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby Coccoa » Nov 10th, '05, 22:45

Sometimes death might be a gift....buuuuut....when they dead, they dont have to eat, they dont have to live anywhere etc. Therefore less money for the felons. Shoot first, ask later.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoshi » Nov 10th, '05, 22:46

^ yeah, but I think they should be 100% sure if they caught right person

Aspirine wrote:At times of comunism such fuckers were just shot

ok, everything comes to one point: communism must be back :D :D

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby $0 R3@L » Nov 10th, '05, 22:51

i think guys/girls who rape and sexual abuse kids should be shot or have their vital organs removed.

The problem you have with the death pental how do you rate whats worth a death pental.

A druken driver kills a innocent pedestrian, compared to a guy whos kilt a women via a knfie????

how could it possibly work
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Coccoa » Nov 10th, '05, 22:54

Kill em both. 2 mouths less.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoshi » Nov 10th, '05, 23:01

i think guys/girls who rape and sexual abuse kids should be shot or have their vital organs removed.

here it'd be better for them if they died, cause their life in jail is fucked up even more then.. um.. yeah, nevermind :p

A druken driver kills a innocent pedestrian, compared to a guy whos kilt a women via a knfie????

um.. kinda hard, but it's already judge's task, not mine :p

and if he was mentally ill there are some extenuating circumstances i think..

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby $0 R3@L » Nov 10th, '05, 23:07

i think judges get alot of stick as it is and are under a great amount of pressure.....making them decided if someone should live or die could be way to hard.....plus say that person WAS innocent? and now they are kilt????

what then?
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoshi » Nov 10th, '05, 23:12

^ i said, that they should be 100% sure, that it's the right person. you know, DNA survey and this whole stuff, now technology is more developed than 20 yrs ago, so it's not a big problem to check it. yeah, i know that there's always a risk, that this could have been wrong person (like in "The Green Mile" for example), but um.. there's nothing more u can do..

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SPEEDY » Nov 10th, '05, 23:29

I'm totally for the death penalty. Yoshi is right about the taxes. We pay them so these fuckers in jail can get 3 meals a day, a TV and a bed. :shakehead: I say if they are not on death row they should be used in animal testing experiments. That way we punish the criminals and save some animals at the same time. :dog: :worship:
SPEEDY
Soldier
Soldier

Postby misa » Nov 10th, '05, 23:45

i think they should be killed if they killed someone on purpose and were fully aware of wat they were doing
misa
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate