The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Should Gays Be Aloud To Marry?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Should Gays Be Aloud To Marry?

Postby SlurveBaller66 » Nov 19th, '05, 02:50

I don't think so. Marriage should be between a man and a woman.
SlurveBaller66
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BlaqReaper » Nov 19th, '05, 06:14

Well I feel a person should be able to do whatever he/she wants as long as it does not hurt or disrupt another person's life. Personally, two gays marrying would not affect me at all so I say go ahead and let them marry.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby j_shady » Nov 19th, '05, 06:33

BlaqReaper wrote:Well I feel a person should be able to do whatever he/she wants as long as it does not hurt or disrupt another person's life. Personally, two gays marrying would not affect me at all so I say go ahead and let them marry.

i agree, cuz us as people dont have right to tell people who they should marry. my religion dosnt allow gay marriages and i respect that, but as a person and as an individual i dont really mind gay marriages. juss as long as they dont parade it in front of me, to me if those people are happy w/ their lifestyle then shit let them be happy.
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Hocky27 » Nov 19th, '05, 08:21

I dont really care abouth them getting married. However i dont think that they should be allowed to adopt and the Mardigra should be cancelled. The reason why they shouldnt be allowed to adopt is because , imagine how messed up and confised those kids would be having two mommies or two daddies ?
Hocky27
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Nov 19th, '05, 09:44

Who are they marying for ... i wouldnt allow it

coz if today u allow marriages then tommorow fags will be aloud to adopt.
How many of u would wanna be raised by fag?

Ud simply become another fag or be laughed at for the rest of ur life...
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby SkylZ » Nov 19th, '05, 17:11

As for me, I got no problems wit' that. If those ppl choose this way of life, well, it's their own bizness. As for adoption.. I'm not sure, 'cuz kids would probably be mocked at school and shit. I just don't think it's needed 'cuz even if only one of them is the rightfull tutor they can still raise kids together
SkylZ
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby yoshi » Nov 19th, '05, 17:52

It won't affect me if they got married, cause I think that's their own business. But I say "NO" for adoption.. Kids should have mom and dad, and other kids in school would prolly joking about that. People are not that tolerant.. Me neither, and that's why I think that gays should not be allowed to adopt a kid. No, that's bad idea, your dad can't be your mom and mom can't be a real dad, so there's no point to make such mess in kids' life.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AspirinE » Nov 19th, '05, 17:56

See some of u guys say OK let them marry but u say that they cant have kids

When more and more Fags get married ...they are gonna have a feeling of being deprived of not being aloud to adopt ...

I think they shouldnt be alloud to marry... they can be a couple or watever they want... but its not good that they are promoted....

Its Just NOT RIGHT !!!
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby yoshi » Nov 19th, '05, 18:00

When more and more Fags get married ...they are gonna have a feeling of being deprived of not being aloud to adopt ...

LOL, but now they feel deprived because they can't get married :p

ttg, we don't have such problems here, they're not even allowed to make a demonstration. I guess ppl would start to emigrate if gays were allowed to get married..

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AspirinE » Nov 19th, '05, 18:09

yoshi wrote:

LOL, but now they feel deprived because they can't get married :p

ttg, we don't have such problems here, they're not even allowed to make a demonstration. I guess ppl would start to emigrate if gays were allowed to get married..

Gayness and especially there demonstrations ...in wich they try to show of How
Much Fag they got in em' should not be aloud at all...
Its a degradation of society ......
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby yoshi » Nov 19th, '05, 18:15

Well, people are enough degenerated, so I think such demostration isn't a big problem, but um.. last year they made illegal demonstration and it was like civil war in the centre of Warsaw cause Young Nationalists, homophobes and pseudo footbal-fans made their anti-homosexual demonstration too :p

Actually, I think they make too much hype about themselves. :-s

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AspirinE » Nov 19th, '05, 18:17

yoshi wrote:Well, people are enough degenerated, so I think such demostration isn't a big problem, but um.. last year they made illegal demonstration and it was like civil war in the centre of Warsaw cause Young Nationalists, homophobes and pseudo footbal-fans made their anti-homosexual demonstration too :p

Actually, I think they make too much hype about themselves. :-s

Thats the most typical mistake of any person: we think its already gone so far that it cant be stoped>..

Were Are the strong leaders ... that dont just close there eyes on everything

*sigh*
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby yoshi » Nov 19th, '05, 18:24

we think its already gone so far that it cant be stoped>..

Maybe it gone or maybe not :p But how do you want to stop ppl being degenerated? I'm rather sceptic about that, cause I take look at them and think that there's no more hope for at least part of the society.. Sad, but it's true.

Which leaders? Ok, I guess I know who you think about, but I'm not sure :p But you're right, maybe if we had someone, who would be able to stop that shit, it'd be better.. :unsure:

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby topdawgizalaw » Nov 19th, '05, 19:25

ASPIRINE wrote:Who are they marying for ... i wouldnt allow it

coz if today u allow marriages then tommorow fags will be aloud to adopt.
How many of u would wanna be raised by fag?

Ud simply become another fag or be laughed at for the rest of ur life...

yo aspirine, wtf is ur problem? i am str8, christian, yet i cannot believe gay marriage hasnt been legalized yet. think how wrong this is, adultery can cause the opposite spouse, upon finding out , to go crazy, or the opposite spouse could have raised a child that all along wasnt his. or he/her could have an std and not even know it, because some std's are known as silent killers, and when, and if, the spouse finds out about the cheating going on and decides to get tested, it may be too late and the treatment for the disease may be out the window because it couldve already taken its toll. plus, imagine the thought of the person u thought loved u really loved someone else but ur money or two people at the same time.

yet gay marriage is illegal, only because homosexuals are "different", and according to some religions , unsacred to get married. they are not doing any harm to anybody else yet it is illegal

and aspirine, wtf is up with u calling em fags, do u know what a fag is, it is a piece of wood used to throw in a fire to burn someone at the stake, or at least i heard that is what it is. do u think they enjoy being called a fag. its just like african americans do not enjoy white people calling them the n word. which i would never do. however, i, and im sure u guys too, say stupid things are "gay" which we probably shouldnt do either, but its a habitual action and it is stuck into our brains as being a synonym for stupid. but callin someone a fag is completely unnecessary.

finally, being raised by two parents of the same sex is better than growing up in an orphanage. im sure they think its better than their parents leaving them. they also grow an appreciation for outcasts or minorities
topdawgizalaw
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Nov 19th, '05, 20:00

I am not religious and i dont hate them coz its against my religion...

I can call them watever i want... they are not a race ... they are NOT BORN FAGS

they become one due to surcumstances and the way they were raised

i hate them as much as i hate the parents that feed there child in mcdonalds and say that they are fat coz they were born like that...
I hate terrorist who kill ppl for believes and they are not born terrorist are they

U cant compare Racism to Homophobia...

Lets say ur a parent ... would u want ur child to be a fag? would u ?
and the way they are portraid in the media these days might just make ur child feel its ok to be gay ....

HOMOsexuallity is like a trend it makes u stand out

... were i live Homosexuals are just not popular and there are none .. protesting and going round the streets making out
IT IS possible to live without it

Now if homexuality is OK... we can also say that Pedo's are ok,
they are born like that right

It is how ever my opinion and i will stand for it... it does not make ur opinion right though
AspirinE
Django
Django

Next

Return to Serious Debate