The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

is paparazzi an invasion of privacy

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

is paparazzi an invasion of privacy

Postby topdawgizalaw » Nov 20th, '05, 00:50

i mean, it may seem like a dream, to have everybody know who u are, but think about paparazzi can put ur pic in a mag without ur permission, photoshop it to make it look like u did something u didnt, and then generate a bunch of bullshit questions about it. when the celeb tells a papparazzi to leave they refuse, some even break into to celebs hotels/ houses (like french media did during one of lance armstrongs stages of tour de france to try to find steroids) . and what if they find u in there changing or taking a shower, they are going to get their camera/ video camera find u , and try to get an exclusive nude pic. i say if a celeb asks u to back up, they should be required to, and they should agree to be in a magazine/newspaper before it is actually on sale
topdawgizalaw
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Coccoa » Nov 20th, '05, 01:09

YES. Paparazzi's SHOULD be punished for violating privacy. There is thing that stuck in my mind, how the princess of England and her supposer lover died when they rushed to escape paparazzi's who wanted front cover. Fuck paparazzi's, i just wish i was a superstar so my bodyguards would arrest and torture a paparazzi in my basement.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hocky27 » Nov 20th, '05, 02:30

When you make it big you know that doing so will make you a target for the press. So in a way it is but the celebs kinda accept it when they decide to become famous.
Hocky27
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Warped » Nov 20th, '05, 02:52

They take it way too far! They follow them everywhere, partys wedding, everywhere! they suck!
Warped
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shadyluva » Nov 20th, '05, 21:32

i believe that taking celebrieties photos r okay, cuz i no if i had the chance i wud do it, but u cant get outta control, when the person shows that they dont want pictures to be taken, the paparazzi shud stop

lindsay lohan got into a car accident because of photographers followin her everywhere
=]
lifee is GREAT
=]
Shadyluva
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Coccoa » Nov 20th, '05, 22:31

I would gladly tap Lindsay :D :D :D

Seriosly now paparrazi are the worst THING even happened to the freedom of speech and press.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby misa » Nov 21st, '05, 03:46

yea they r they dont have limits imagine goin anywhere with annoying ppl with cameras around u everywhere takin pix even for ur kids it is like those ppl no longer have private lifes everythin abt them end up on news and on magazine covers ... soooo sick
misa
Soldier
Soldier

Postby candice » Nov 24th, '05, 23:23

i agree, they should leave the ones who aren't interested the hell alone, but the others make that impossible. yea there are some celebrities who don't want the attention and whose personal space is being violated. but for every one celebrity like that, there are at least 20 others who seek out the paps, set up opportunities for them to catch pics of them doing this or leaving there. there are so many photo whores, they are the ones who screw things up for famous people trying to live their lives.

most importantly, there are so many people that buy those bullshit magazines that publish the pics. if you buy them, or even visit blogs and website that display them, that's not quite gonna stop the paparazzi's ridiculous practices. I understand if this is your favorite or you think she's sexy, but those are paps photos you're drooling over. just saying.
candice
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Bubu » Nov 27th, '05, 01:43

I think they should be punished for violating people's privacy ! On the other hand it will never stop cuz we are livin in a world controlled by the media so celebs don't have a choice, there will always be somebody hunting them. But there are a lot of celebs who want those shots taken of them to get in the papers to make a name of themselves and thats pretty whack ! Everybody wants to hear the newest things bout their stars , so a lot of problems are caused by the fans evenso they don't want to harm somebody !!
....had a dream I was King,
I woke up still King....
Bubu
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Serious Debate