The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

should murderers be punished

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Postby Tomega » Nov 22nd, '05, 22:21

the title of this topic is kinda weird..

no, let's not punish murderes :unsure:
Tomega
Role Model
Role Model

Postby 555555 » Nov 23rd, '05, 01:16

I say that they should get the chair just like bush should. But that doesn't mean that will happen. For example, 3 black kids went to jail for 15 years for a Murder they never comited. Justice is never served. But if the oppertunity comes get the death penalty.
An eye for an eye.
This a shout out to all my homies in Cell block 8. being in jail sucks cause you always have to masterbate. Except when a Jewish person goes to jail all my homies cheer they all make mince meat, out of his Rear. Word
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby j_shady » Nov 23rd, '05, 16:13

Alyssa wrote:i think they should be given the punishment that their victims family sees fit, so they feel that justice has been served and it might ease their pain a bit :)

i agree cuz if that happend in my case where someone killed one of my family members(praying that it never happens) i'd like to personally make sure that the person who did that to my family members get what they truly deserve, i even think that whatever they did to that person should be done to them. eye for an eye
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Bubu » Nov 27th, '05, 01:47

Sarah wrote:i think they should be punished, whether its jail or death, anything to punish them, they took another persons life and so they should have their life ruined or taken

I think yo are very right ! they shoulb be punished cuz they did not only destroy one life but the one of entire families for example if somebody kills a father the life of the kids and the mum are destroyed too ! You shouldn't punish murderes wit death penalty though cuz then you wouldn't be any better !!
....had a dream I was King,
I woke up still King....
Bubu
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate