The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

punishments for dui

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

punishments for dui

Postby topdawgizalaw » Nov 22nd, '05, 20:48

i would much personally prefer a retry at prohibition, but for the sake of this argument, lets go into what punishments should be applied to people in alcohol related driving.
i say u take their license away for a certain amount of time, depending on how much over the legal limit of alcohol they had consumed, and during that time be given a certain amount of aa hours to go to, and community service, and read up about families affected by drunk driving. for anybody that hits or kills a person or child i say 40 years in prison for not killing the person or child and life for killing the person or child or putting he/she in a permanent vegatative state
topdawgizalaw
Soldier
Soldier

Re: punishments for dui

Postby Bubu » Nov 27th, '05, 01:53

topdawgizalaw wrote:i would much personally prefer a retry at prohibition, but for the sake of this argument, lets go into what punishments should be applied to people in alcohol related driving.
i say u take their license away for a certain amount of time, depending on how much over the legal limit of alcohol they had consumed, and during that time be given a certain amount of aa hours to go to, and community service, and read up about families affected by drunk driving. for anybody that hits or kills a person or child i say 40 years in prison for not killing the person or child and life for killing the person or child or putting he/she in a permanent vegatative state

I agree ! I think they should be punished hard and they should be more people telling kids about the dangers of driving under dui so they can prevent it ! when you drive under the dui you have to live wit the punishment when you harm innocent lives
....had a dream I was King,
I woke up still King....
Bubu
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Serious Debate