The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hard punishment for rapists ??

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Hard punishment for rapists ??

Postby Bubu » Nov 29th, '05, 00:03

I think people raping people should face lifetime and left wit nuttin in a cell cuz what they do is kill a person in the inside i mean they can turn people into some wrecks needing medical treatment in a clinic and stuff !! They should never be let out !! cuz they will do it again !! Unfortunetly rapists in germany don't face hard terms ( while people downloading can face up to 5 years in prison, rapists often get away wit 3 years and thats just unfair ) !!

What do you guys think ??
....had a dream I was King,
I woke up still King....
Bubu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Inzanity » Nov 29th, '05, 01:44

i agree it's like people go to jail for a mad long time over something little but when it comes to something big they only serve a few years. I guess every law system is fucked up and they wonder y we say "Fuck the police".
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Nov 29th, '05, 08:24

Its to easy for some bitch to acuse a man of rape these days ...

U just needa stick ur dick in them and they have enough " proof "

I think they should concentrate on those bitches that do shit like that
(remember wat tupac was acused off)

I just cant stand the thought someone whould have to be in jail for a long ass time... if in the case he was faulsly acused..
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby SNaKe » Nov 29th, '05, 12:22

ASPIRINE wrote:Its to easy for some bitch to acuse a man of rape these days ...

U just needa stick ur dick in them and they have enough " proof "

I think they should concentrate on those bitches that do shit like that
(remember wat tupac was acused off)

I just cant stand the thought someone whould have to be in jail for a long ass time... if in the case he was faulsly acused..

yeah that
SNaKe
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Bubu » Nov 29th, '05, 15:55

Yo you guys are right but raping someone is still fucked up and I think girls who screw you on that one must be forced to pay a high fee !! U could even got sent to jail till the court date !!

God damn this world's fucked up
....had a dream I was King,
I woke up still King....
Bubu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoshi » Nov 29th, '05, 20:40

Well, I think they should be punished - it's crime (like murder or something), but it should be proven at first..
Unfortunetly rapists in germany don't face hard terms ( while people downloading can face up to 5 years in prison, rapists often get away wit 3 years and thats just unfair ) !!

same here.. shit :D what a fucked up country.. :p
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Coccoa » Nov 29th, '05, 21:15

That reminds me...i'ts been a long time since i had sex :p :p :p but rapists should be punished.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby $0 R3@L » Nov 30th, '05, 00:27

people who rape should have their vital sexual organs ripped out and make them eat it!

dirty old men who rape lil girls and women.....pervy men and women who rape little kids.....even worse the ones who rape babies.....

i say slap them on death row and let the gays and lesbians in prison rape them :tounge2:
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Shadyluva » Nov 30th, '05, 00:41

i believe that rape should be punished severely, but also if the girl is lyin then she should be punished (im sayin this, even tho imma girl), there is not really a way to determine rape, u never no if the woman is lying or something happened and she thought some1 raped her but if the person really has raped her then the woman shud be able to punish them
=]
lifee is GREAT
=]
Shadyluva
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AspirinE » Dec 3rd, '05, 14:12

Shadyluva wrote:i believe that rape should be punished severely, but also if the girl is lyin then she should be punished (im sayin this, even tho imma girl), there is not really a way to determine rape, u never no if the woman is lying or something happened and she thought some1 raped her but if the person really has raped her then the woman shud be able to punish them

U can never be 100% sure if a gurl was raped if there are no witnesses and
physical trauma. but i guess if enough proof was to be collected its only right that they get wat they deserve. But i think the punishments are strict enough as they are.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Return to Serious Debate