The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why does the world hate America?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Why does the world hate America?

Postby JPearson » Jul 25th, '09, 02:13

lol whoevers diner it is it sounds lush
It will be like finding a nail in a coal mine
haystack
oh... like finding a haystack in a coal mine
JPearson
Soldier
Soldier

Postby James R. » Jul 25th, '09, 02:32

Lmfao aight we can jet across the country clubbin all you want. Meet random TR people in each city and shit hahaha. And Denny's isn't what I'd call lush. But it is pretty good at 4 AM when you're drunk and delirious from clubbing for 5 hours straight
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby JPearson » Jul 25th, '09, 02:34

lol sounds like a sick lil roadtrip... shit gotaa be 21 there aint ya... fuck it im getting in somehow... i wanna drive though, maybe in a caddy hmmm
haystack
JPearson
Soldier
Soldier

Postby James R. » Jul 25th, '09, 02:38

Hahah oh shit. Big dreams! And you just gotta be 21 to drink. There's a ton of places that let people in as long as they're over 18
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby JPearson » Jul 25th, '09, 02:39

ite sorted then, TR member roadtrip across america, pack a toothbrush people
haystack
JPearson
Soldier
Soldier

Postby James R. » Jul 25th, '09, 02:43

And then to end it all off everyone's going to Spain to party at Scotty Boy Tell 'Em's villa. CHEA!
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Emadyville » Jul 25th, '09, 03:51

I refused to read anyones posts until I posted this.

My opinion on this subject, which is a great topic btw: Other countries hate America because our government sticks its nose in every other countries businesss. Plain and simple thats my thoughts on that, not to mention that American entertainment is seen everywhere, I think some countries get mad because we influence the kids negatively because of different religions in certain counrties, just another thought.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby JPearson » Jul 25th, '09, 04:26

good answer emadyville... i hate replying to topics like this coz i just wanna go on for-fuckin-ever but he has basically the same points id have... so much stuff comes out of america its bound to get negative publicity n stuuff against it... but every government is shit, i kno fuckall bout politics but it seems that way coz every country is fucked... i think jeolousy is part of, ill admit im jealous of americans, do anythin to live over there :y:
haystack
JPearson
Soldier
Soldier

Postby JPearson » Jul 25th, '09, 04:39

true but america is like 52 englands so the mix of people will be fuckin varied, there will be alot of arrogant fuckers but decent people to, aswelkl as any other kind of person u can get... probz some new ones limited to america aswell its so fuckin huge lol
haystack
JPearson
Soldier
Soldier

Postby James R. » Jul 25th, '09, 04:42

You can find ignorant and arrogant people in any country, America just happens to have more people yielding more chance to find ignorant people, and we get way more publicity. It's like celebrities and the shit they do. If some random fucker beat the shit out of his girlfriend the world would have been like "yeah sure whatever" but since it was Chris Brown and Rihanna it's a big deal. If some idiot it Kazakhstan was an intolerant shit hole the world wouldn't care and no one would ever really know past the people that know him. But if it's some American dude then it creates stereotypes.

And as Jamie said, every government is pretty fucking retarded, though we do shine when it comes to being in EVERYONE'S shit for the stupidest fucking reasons if any at all.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby JPearson » Jul 25th, '09, 04:45

lol think it is just coz its so big, u gunna get more good AND more bad shit happenin, n coz america is publisised so much people hear about it more... n coz it ent a fuck up country like irag or somewhere people think the bad stuff is even worse than it is, like the CB-Rihanna thing.. but most of the people hating on America aint even been there, id like to hear em talk after going, i know they'd change opinions
haystack
JPearson
Soldier
Soldier

Postby rlxhustlr » Jul 28th, '09, 02:16

RapName wrote:This isn't a topic i made to piss of americans, I am generally curious.

A majority of the world can't stand america, but what is the reason? I am interested to hear what you americans think may be the reason, but people from other countries are of course allowed to participate in the debate.

Personally I think it is because of americas (former?) foreign politics and 9/11, Iraq/Afghanistan war, the war on terror and the christian fanatics that seems to run the country. Bush played a big part of it in my opinion, but it is of course a lot of other factors.

What do you think?

Just so people know. I have nothing agains american people i general. :happy:

shit people hated us before all that happend. its because we were the super power for the longest time. that is the 100% god honest reason why people hated us so much. we had control of everything. we were the cause of everything from much good and bad. we are the leader in wealth among a nation. are people have had freedom from the birth of this county and no other country has matched up to are ways of life. that to me is the jist of it but im sure there are many good reasons.
Double "A" Ron
rlxhustlr
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DrunkenDeath » Jul 28th, '09, 02:30

rlxhustlr wrote:shit people hated us before all that happend. its because we were the super power for the longest time. that is the 100% god honest reason why people hated us so much. we had control of everything. we were the cause of everything from much good and bad. we are the leader in wealth among a nation. are people have had freedom from the birth of this county and no other country has matched up to are ways of life. that to me is the jist of it but im sure there are many good reasons.

and selfish ass bush caused lots of innocent people go homeless...

americans hate america too. in fact, a lot of people hate the whole world.
I'm that dude.

I want to talk shit, but i'll probably get banned for it from now on :sweating:

fuckin' stalkers.
DrunkenDeath
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Rollimeo » Mar 5th, '13, 20:07

<Stiiccy> wrote:
Aye, I don't see him saying that Japan DIDN'T start the war. He just brought to your attention that it's not like the entire country said, "Lets bomb the Americans" knowing that there would be a war in response.

I understand a country can fight back, fuck, they can do what they want. But I don't see the purpose in bombing cities where there are MILLIONS of INNOCENT people who knew nothing about it. If anything, bomb the fucking military camps so that they can't retaliate afterward, but not the fucking people who are just doing what they have to do to survive each day.

As I was trying to tell the other guy in that time period Japan was controlled by the military...There was no leader...It was just the military...and almost EVERYONE that was an adult was involved in the military in some shape or form...

so much smarts
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate