The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why does the world hate America?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Why does the world hate America?

Postby RapName » Jun 10th, '09, 21:18

This isn't a topic i made to piss of americans, I am generally curious.

A majority of the world can't stand america, but what is the reason? I am interested to hear what you americans think may be the reason, but people from other countries are of course allowed to participate in the debate.

Personally I think it is because of americas (former?) foreign politics and 9/11, Iraq/Afghanistan war, the war on terror and the christian fanatics that seems to run the country. Bush played a big part of it in my opinion, but it is of course a lot of other factors.

What do you think?

Just so people know. I have nothing agains american people i general. :happy:
strikeboy wrote:Hey Alaine. I like young girls obviously and I don't get the oppurtunity to talk to them at all in fact. Well, I don't care really what you're like on the inside and I just really want you to come to bed with me. Would you do that if you could? Even if you were just average on the outside (but not fat) I could like you if you sounded smart.

:laughing:
GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:Em is average at best without The Eminem Show.
RapName
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Why does the world hate America?

Postby Jote » Jun 10th, '09, 21:19

cuz they are some dumb motherfuckers
"I hope that the kids, while they sing along to my songs or dance to it, feel that life is not that bad at all. Even for just a minute."

SCATMAN JOHN
Jote
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby RapName » Jun 10th, '09, 21:22

Jote wrote:cuz they are some dumb motherfuckers

"They", as in americans or the rest of the world? I don't think neither is true.
strikeboy wrote:Hey Alaine. I like young girls obviously and I don't get the oppurtunity to talk to them at all in fact. Well, I don't care really what you're like on the inside and I just really want you to come to bed with me. Would you do that if you could? Even if you were just average on the outside (but not fat) I could like you if you sounded smart.

RapName
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slim Zaddy » Jun 10th, '09, 21:22

Chet Starr wrote:
Jote wrote:cuz they are some dumb motherfuckers

people hate american, cause sadly we are filled with dumb asses like the one above me.

Other country's have their share of dumb asses sure, but we give ours power.

hahahhahahaah damn Chet ,, lol .. i liked it , i will be back to talk about this anyway
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby James R. » Jun 10th, '09, 22:14

Because we know we're the shit and don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks about anything. We're kinda like that flashy older cousin that's always buyin shit on their credit cards and then beating people's asses when we get bored or agitated.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sophie » Jun 10th, '09, 22:21

I don't hate em...one reason they do piss me if is cus they always go on about the damn "american dream". And they think all British speak like the Queen :roll: hey that rhymed :giggle:
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby theJFKshow » Jun 10th, '09, 22:53

Jealously
theJFKshow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby RapName » Jun 10th, '09, 22:59

slimthps wrote:Jealously

Seriously? Maybe the really poor countries, but most western european countries have a lot better living condisions then americans. No offense.

RapName
Soldier
Soldier

Postby James R. » Jun 10th, '09, 23:00

^Thats opinion
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Wallace » Jun 11th, '09, 03:22

I think it's because USA are a famous and notorious explorer of oportunities created from the disgrace of other countries (see second world war and various other examples.), because USA use his power to abuse from other countries and put in em your own debits. And because they try to control everythin' possible, they bother forcin' othher countries to adopt his "way of life", because they are based in fraud to have advantage. Basically it's the reasons. USA is a country based on the lie and exploit.
Wallace
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DrRapid » Jun 12th, '09, 15:03

Because they can get away with next to everything. They can do whatever the fuck they want. Why? It's the most powerful country in the world and because of this they tend to over use their power.

If it's not politics, I guess it's that a lot of American people are quite ignorant about the rest of the world but that may be how we picture them. Obviously they are not all like that.

Actually you know what annoys me a bit right now? The fact that we call it America and them Americans. Cause aren't Mexicans, Americans? Or Argentinians? Or Canadians? I've met people who hate it when people called the USA America and I understand them now. This applies more for the Spanish language but still.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby James R. » Jun 12th, '09, 15:08

^It's called America, and we're called America because our country is named The United States of America as opposed to Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, etc. Someone from Mexico is a Mexican the same way someone from The United States of America is an American. We are lumped with Canada when people refer to North Americans, the same way Brazil, Argentina, and Peru are lumped by being called South Americans.

So yes, they're Americans in the continental sense, but past that they're known as members of their individual countries.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DrRapid » Jun 12th, '09, 15:39

James R. wrote:^It's called America, and we're called America because our country is named The United States of America as opposed to Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, etc. Someone from Mexico is a Mexican the same way someone from The United States of America is an American. We are lumped with Canada when people refer to North Americans, the same way Brazil, Argentina, and Peru are lumped by being called South Americans.

So yes, they're Americans in the continental sense, but past that they're known as members of their individual countries.

I know man but what I meant I guess applies more when it's spoken in Spanish. I would call an American most of the time "Estado-Unidense" not "Americano". Cause there's a lot of South Americans in Spain I've heard many getting annoyed by this in the way that America is the USA and not the rest.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby James R. » Jun 12th, '09, 15:41

^ahh i see what you're saying

Yeah America is kind of an asshole. But it's home, so I love it. Lol
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Slimm » Jun 12th, '09, 18:57

I only dislike the Americans that live up to the stereotype.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Serious Debate