The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why does the world hate America?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Why does the world hate America?

Postby DrunkenDeath » Jul 15th, '09, 06:48

<Stiiccy> wrote:
That's what i just said. the japanese leaders started the war.

God ur fuckin stupid...There were no fucking leaders you douche...The goverment was led by the Military...GO read my post and you will understand

military leaders in japan count as leaders.

quit being a sore ass and learn to think.
I'm that dude.

I want to talk shit, but i'll probably get banned for it from now on :sweating:

fuckin' stalkers.
DrunkenDeath
Renegade
Renegade

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 15th, '09, 06:54

eminem'sdeath wrote:
<Stiiccy> wrote:
That's what i just said. the japanese leaders started the war.

God ur fuckin stupid...There were no fucking leaders you douche...The goverment was led by the Military...GO read my post and you will understand

military leaders in japan count as leaders.

quit being a sore ass and learn to think.

quit being a total dumb-ass and start thinking for yourself...Ohh and learn your history to. You obviously don't know much
Sticcy Z
Prison in Febuary, i don't give no fuckkssss
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby DrunkenDeath » Jul 15th, '09, 06:58

okay, so i don't sit around reading history books all day like you do :coffee:
I'm that dude.

I want to talk shit, but i'll probably get banned for it from now on :sweating:

fuckin' stalkers.
DrunkenDeath
Renegade
Renegade

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 15th, '09, 07:21

eminem'sdeath wrote:okay, so i don't sit around reading history books all day like you do :coffee:

Right, you sit around all day jerkin off to eminem videos
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AspirinE » Jul 15th, '09, 17:50

James R. wrote:I'm a strong believer in not starting shit you can't finish. You ever hear the saying "all's fair in love and war" before? Was it great of America to knock out 2 cities? No. But shit happens in wars. NO ONE in EITHER of the World Wars was innocent so don't act like America is just on this rampage of psychosis because that's bull shit. That's why rules were formed about Chemical warfare (after WWI) and nuclear warfare (after WWII).

I am a strong believer in the power of diplomacy and Fair punishment for all criminals hence am not leaning towards making a statement based upon emotions or idealogical support for any side in the world war 2 conflict. I am keen of thinking that any country on this planet should be smarter than using nuclear weapons. Governments, democratic or not have same main structure, and are responsible for their actions, killing in revenge or to test a new toy is irresponsible.

James R. wrote:Things happen and the world goes back and looks at what people did that was right and wrong and change the rules of engagement accordingly. So there you go, America shut Japan the fuck up and now nuclear war is a BIG no-no. And I don't feel as though American soldiers were much more than civilians. Our people were drafted into service to fight.

Nuclear weapons had been tested on Japan before they got any kind of guide for use. That is a crime. Its not really about who shut who the fuck up.

James R. wrote:It's not like now where people are signing up to fight. People were sent letters stating that they had no choice but to fight, and possibly die, for their country. So the way I look at it every American that died was innocent. There were no soldiers making decisions as to where and when to attack. They were told what to do and then accepted and performed their orders.

I have no blame for american soldiers. They are alowed to kill at the will of their countries leaders, it is the governments job to negotiate with other countires wats wrong and wats right, on a respective level.
James R. wrote:Honestly I'm not going to argue because I don't feel bad for what happened to Japan almost 70 years ago because of a war THEY started with US. P.S. if we look at it from a MILITARY perspective a lot more people would have died had we carpet bombed them for months and months like we would have had to do to achieve the same results. I don't feel bad for them starting a war and getting decimated. I just don't have it in me. Just like either of you probably wouldn't give a rat's ass if your respective country fucked up some other country that had no other goal past killing as many of your citizens as possible.

Infact I think the discussion is onpoint, to hold some morale for next generations.

(In order for us human beings to commit ourselves personally to the inhumanity of war, we find it necessary first to dehumanize our opponents, which is in itself a violation of the beliefs of all religions. Once we characterize our adversaries as beyond the scope of God's mercy and grace, their lives lose all value. - Jimmy Carter)

James R. wrote:But it's probable that we're not going to agree because I'm American and don't like seeing my soldiers killed and eminem'sdeath is a fucking idiot.

Why? my country was at war with the japanese too, on the eastern front of Russia, were backup armies resided. You respectively understand i don't like seeing my soldiers die too, although i wouldn't think about using nuclear bombs on germanies population as retaliation.

P.S.

this is offtopic, if some would like to discuss the subject in another thread i would gladly join you.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Jul 15th, '09, 18:04

<Stiiccy> wrote:
drama setter wrote:It all turns back to Cold War , This Shit is the reason that The world may Hate America

Why would they hate us for that..We freed thousands of East Germans from Soviet oppression...

Not to mention all the support we gave to other countries that were being oppressed by Communist

America is usually in a no win situation when it comes to military support. If we don't help out another country then Selfish...If we do help out another country were Impearlistic..SO wtf man

Yeah and numerous countries where you used murder, manipulation and putting up worse dictators that were against the union just to get a country on your side, but with no benefit for the country itself.

"Military support" gives jobs to thousands of americans, and turns dollars printed in america backed up by vague papers and obligations into money that pays depts. With americas total dept reaching its limit, there will be another war within 2 years *cough cough* Iran *cough*. By providing the army with equipment the government contractor companies will bring even more money to the country.

War is great business.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby James R. » Jul 15th, '09, 18:37

eminem'sdeath wrote:Hey look, you make a good point.

But your stupid argument that said it was japan's fault that the war started it. When you say Japan started it, you're saying that every person in japan was in on it. it was the japanese leader's fault.

I'm not going to argue either, you dumbass piece of shit.

You're just a fucking idiot you cunt sucking, ass hole, son of a bitch. Japan started the fucking war with America. That's common fucking knowledge. Look in any history book. When one country attacks another country, the attacking country "started" the confrontation. That doesn't mean that every citizen was on board. Wow it must hurt to be as useless and fucking stupid as you are.

@ Asp... like I said. We're not going to agree. Period.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 15th, '09, 19:34

AspirinE wrote:
<Stiiccy> wrote:
drama setter wrote:It all turns back to Cold War , This Shit is the reason that The world may Hate America

Why would they hate us for that..We freed thousands of East Germans from Soviet oppression...

Not to mention all the support we gave to other countries that were being oppressed by Communist

America is usually in a no win situation when it comes to military support. If we don't help out another country then Selfish...If we do help out another country were Impearlistic..SO wtf man

Yeah and numerous countries where you used murder, manipulation and putting up worse dictators that were against the union just to get a country on your side, but with no benefit for the country itself.

"Military support" gives jobs to thousands of americans, and turns dollars printed in america backed up by vague papers and obligations into money that pays depts. With americas total dept reaching its limit, there will be another war within 2 years *cough cough* Iran *cough*. By providing the army with equipment the government contractor companies will bring even more money to the country.

War is great business.

And this is why I'm proud to be an American!

We fuck shit up build it back up and leave with a couple hundred bucks...And if you don't like it Suck my red, white, and blue COCK...
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 19th, '09, 03:46

Aye, I don't see him saying that Japan DIDN'T start the war. He just brought to your attention that it's not like the entire country said, "Lets bomb the Americans" knowing that there would be a war in response.

I understand a country can fight back, fuck, they can do what they want. But I don't see the purpose in bombing cities where there are MILLIONS of INNOCENT people who knew nothing about it. If anything, bomb the fucking military camps so that they can't retaliate afterward, but not the fucking people who are just doing what they have to do to survive each day.

As I was trying to tell the other guy in that time period Japan was controlled by the military...There was no leader...It was just the military...and almost EVERYONE that was an adult was involved in the military in some shape or form...
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby James R. » Jul 19th, '09, 03:58

Menzo wrote:Aye, I don't see him saying that Japan DIDN'T start the war. He just brought to your attention that it's not like the entire country said, "Lets bomb the Americans" knowing that there would be a war in response.

I understand a country can fight back, fuck, they can do what they want. But I don't see the purpose in bombing cities where there are MILLIONS of INNOCENT people who knew nothing about it. If anything, bomb the fucking military camps so that they can't retaliate afterward, but not the fucking people who are just doing what they have to do to survive each day.

And I'm not saying that they were all gung ho about bombing america (the average citizen) though it was a military society at the time. What I'm saying is that when you start a war you're putting your people in harms way. Period. Their loss.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 19th, '09, 04:33

Menzo wrote:
And I'm not saying that they were all gung ho about bombing america (the average citizen) though it was a military society at the time. What I'm saying is that when you start a war you're putting your people in harms way. Period. Their loss.

Yeah good point, I'm not gonna lie, my knowledge about the Japanese society back in the 30's and 40's isn't all too great.

Which is why I hate it when people put out opinions about shit there not familiar with...
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 19th, '09, 07:56

Well an opinion is an opinion, you don't actually need to know the actual stuff (although it would help) and it's also just common sense. I don't need to know a lot about Japan to know that they didn't deserve the bombings on cities, which is I was said to bomb military camps instead. Which I guess can be summed up as, I hate people who make comments like you

and i hate dumbasses...like you
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby JPearson » Jul 24th, '09, 04:37

i fucking love america :wub:
It will be like finding a nail in a coal mine
haystack