The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Ignorance

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Postby AspirinE » Jan 16th, '06, 21:20

Education is even more fucked in russia, the subjects are just generally harder and people read more.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby Coccoa » Jan 16th, '06, 21:51

I am a bad commie who wants to kill American economy with my cigars.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoshi » Jan 16th, '06, 21:53

AspirinE wrote:Education is even more fucked in russia, the subjects are just generally harder and people read more.

It's fucked up here too, but our problem is that people are giving up reading. :shakehead: What makes them even more stupid :tounge2:
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Inzanity » Jan 17th, '06, 02:36

yoshi wrote:None of us said it's only America, cause it ain't truth. It's just one of another stereotypes, but those stereotypes aren't taken from nowhere.

And by the way America is working on making there school system better and it's not are fault or the school system's fault that we don't know that much mabey if our wonderful jackass of a president would put money in fixing americas school system and law system and not to mention all the homeless family's living on the street.

So who's responsible for it? School system - no. Your fault - no. Your president? Hell, maybe he's an idiot, maybe he's mentally ill or whatever, but why does he have to put more money on school, if you're saying that it ain't school system's fault?
I don't want to offend anyone, I'm far from offending anyone in here, I'm just saying my opinion - no matter how good or how bad is school system, it's useless if we don't want to learn anything. I know that it's important, the way teachers teach, books and whole stuff and it's always better for us if everything works well, but my teacher was in Baltimore at high school with visitation and she said that most of students were like "fuck it" - so what can school system or their teachers do? Practically nothing..

most of the student's are like fuck it because the school system is twisted and if teacher dosn't like u they fail u on purpose I know because it happend to me. If Bush could get better teachers who will actually sit there and take time out with the students mabey we'd be a little smarter.
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Jan 17th, '06, 12:06

Well it doesnt only happen in America, and i think its pretty organised, i pay money to do the SAT's and shit and it seems very reasonable to me. As far as teachers go, in my city teachers are so poor thatu can gladly buy ur report card lol.

Anyway, i dont hate on ppl in america, i just happened to meet the worst of the kind always.

The worst thing is that people dont like bush so much, but they are not doing shit, u needa start some shit, like we had 1991 . "POWER TO THE PEOPLE" :smoking:
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Jan 17th, '06, 12:11

Sarah wrote:I think they really needa do somethin about Bush lol, cos he's like the one who screwed everything up. He really doesn't know what he's doing

Ohh he knows wat he's doing alright, america is influencial enough to make europe shut up, so the stuff europe wanted to file against bush administration is forgotten.

It is now officially the bigges MOB ever
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Jan 17th, '06, 12:33

War is a buissness, bush wants the troops there to protect his now claimed resources, they aint never taking troops out of there, and im almost sure that iran would be attacked next, Iranians live in a fucking desert and they make a nuclear reactor to make energy, wich most civilised countries have and America is on they ass claiming stuff on TV and shit, propa-fucking-ganda
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby Prodeo » Jan 17th, '06, 19:32

Imho bush administration just wan't world domination.
With oilsources running low the middle-easts economical importance grows by the day. they just wan't to have a grip on the middle-east by any means.
They just brainwash the US citizens with propaganda.
And without proper education you aren't able to form you own opinion with real arguments and defend it.
Put the brainwashing and that US education is fucked up together and it doesn't suprises me that ppl can talk that bs.

But according to me ppl aint getting brainwashed to invade countries like Italy, France, Sri Lanka (what's to invade - posttsnumaniland???)... maybe americans really are too nationalistic.
Prodeo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AspirinE » Jan 21st, '06, 21:56

Prodeo wrote:Imho bush administration just wan't world domination.
With oilsources running low the middle-easts economical importance grows by the day. they just wan't to have a grip on the middle-east by any means.
They just brainwash the US citizens with propaganda.
And without proper education you aren't able to form you own opinion with real arguments and defend it.
Put the brainwashing and that US education is fucked up together and it doesn't suprises me that ppl can talk that bs.

But according to me ppl aint getting brainwashed to invade countries like Italy, France, Sri Lanka (what's to invade - posttsnumaniland???)... maybe americans really are too nationalistic.

i dont think being NATIONALIST is in anyway right, its comparable to racism.
its just disturbing sometimes... i thank god we have nukes to maintain world peace.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Re: Ignorance

Postby Inzanity » Jan 21st, '06, 22:38

AspirinE wrote:http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/880.html

Note: how at the end the dude asks them to pin point iran(he has iran writen on australia) and they pinpoint australia... -_-

I mean seriously how could people be so ignorant, just saying shit about korea and iran, wen they know nutin about it.... and then US goverment makes excuses for invading a country.

After seing this, i am conviced that americans are genreally brainwashed and poorly educated...
I know sum have common sense in them, but this...**&$$$^@*^#@#^!!!!!!!

gahhhh

read this and u'll know wat it's about
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby X-Ray » Jan 21st, '06, 23:29

i think a lot off your stuff is good but there is a way of thinking likee that that the "dum" americans just always get told stuff by there perents then with war mass media is influenced by bush and co. i mean when u look at what amerrican news brings as impportant eyes rol. i mean its all a cultural upbringing. and ii think bush uses war as a buisness as has alredy been sed but he dose not fully think of the extent of his shit america is thro the dets litraly doomed if china stops giving monjy then ban the dollar will be worth nothing and the hole of america will go bankrupt
X-Ray
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate