The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

This is inhumane

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

This is inhumane

Postby raider33 » Jan 17th, '06, 21:02

http://www.bonsaikitten.com

You've most probably heard about this on the news or somewhere...Well IMO this is just sick.I mean this guy putts the cats in glass jars...And they live vegitating through some tubes.And the kittens are injected with something that stops their growth...And he's even posted a phone.And it's unbelieveable that peole actually buy such poor animals...Hmm just post your opinion on this one.
raider33
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Prodigy10 » Jan 17th, '06, 21:16

yeah u cant be playing god like that
Prodigy10
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby yoshi » Jan 17th, '06, 21:23

Yeah, it's kinda sick. I still wonder how stupid can people be and I get shocked from time to time.. :-s I'd never buy such thing and if someone bought it for me, it'd stash it in his ass.. 8-[
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Fi.J. » Jan 17th, '06, 21:24

I'm shocked..that's terrible!!ohhhhhhhhh
Fi.J.
There's a certain mystique when I speak, that you notice that it's sorta unique,
cos you know it's me, my poetry's deep, and I'm still matic the way I flow to this beat, you can't sit still, it's like tryin to smoke crack and go to sleep, I'm strapped

PROOF RIP..
Fi.J.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Curious » Jan 17th, '06, 21:31

it's a HOAX guys so don't worry, nobody's putting kittens into jars and shaping them into bonzais... It's been circulating on the internet for years, and i've commented on this issue before somewhere on the board.

The guy's just playing with you - and he's doing it pretty well considering ppl still buy into it after all these years ;)
Last edited by Curious on Jan 17th, '06, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ivy » Jan 17th, '06, 21:32

This fuckin shit pisses me off. To see something like this makes me cry. Infact I'm not embarrassed to say that when I saw this I cried. I know that this guy has been shut down on several occassions, but has always managed to open back up. I've gotten this through email a while back, and everytime I see it, it gets worse. How fucked up in the head do you have to be to do something like this? How fucked up do you have to be to buy this type of shit? This shit, oh don't get me started. I have a 10 year old cat, and to picture her being like that just causes my blood to warm. He's even got a site now where he's trying to perform this "body sculpting" on dogs. I don't have the link to that anymore, but how far is this guy going to go? In news articles this guy has even stated that people are willing to pay him to do this to their infants. Their own CHILDREN. If you agree with this shit that's you, but I am fucking agaisnt it!

Curious wrote:it's a HOAX guys so don't worry, nobody's putting kittens into jars and shaping them into bonzais... It's been circulating on the internet for years, and i've commented on this issue before somewhere on the board.

It's not a HOAX I assure you, one of my relatives actually seen this shit and it's been on a television program. I've commented on it before, and it is real.
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AspirinE » Jan 17th, '06, 21:38

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

I searched it on Urban Legends Reference Pages and i always find the truth about the internet hoax there (trustworthy source).

just how it proved the meteor thing false to me :whistle:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/advertisements/meteor.asp
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby Curious » Jan 17th, '06, 21:40

taylorakatiggi wrote: It's not a HOAX I assure you, one of my relatives actually seen this shit and it's been on a television program. I've commented on it before, and it is real.

and I assure you it's a hoax, but if u wanna buy into it by all means do - come on, doing that to infants, doesn't that make you think twice? he's just taking the joke further and further cause ppl keep believing it

thanx for finding the links Asp, I was just gonna do it myself, but u beat me to it ;)
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ivy » Jan 17th, '06, 21:44

Curious wrote:
taylorakatiggi wrote: It's not a HOAX I assure you, one of my relatives actually seen this shit and it's been on a television program. I've commented on it before, and it is real.

and I assure you it's a hoax, but if u wanna buy into it by all means do - come on, doing that to infants, doesn't that make you think twice? he's just taking the joke further and further cause ppl keep believing it

You're probably right, I just got carried away you know? Just the fact that someone would conjure up an idea like that pisses me off ya know. Well, that's all I have to say about that.....
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Curious » Jan 17th, '06, 22:12

Sarah wrote:So, this was all a joke? :unsure: And they don't do that to kittins? Cos if it's not true then.....phew lol, I hate cruelty to animals, makes me sick lol

yeah, it's just a hoax, so you can sleep tight tonight - sweet dreams ;)
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Coccoa » Jan 17th, '06, 23:48

Nah that aint inhumane. Sugar Hill is!!!!
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ines » Jan 20th, '06, 13:24

not inhumane
ines
Renegade
Renegade

Postby The Bad Ass » Jan 21st, '06, 20:58

That's just sick...damn sick...

AND IT'S A JOKE! :wave:
The Bad Ass
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby raider33 » Jan 21st, '06, 23:42

lol not a very funny one actually ;P
I mean how can someones brain think of that :S
raider33
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AspirinE » Jan 22nd, '06, 15:12

raider33 wrote:lol not a very funny one actually ;P
I mean how can someones brain think of that :S

easy, find it to be fun to shoot an m16 in postal with the cat used as a silencer.

AspirinE
Django
Django

Return to Serious Debate