The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Ghosts are they real?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Ghosts are they real?

Postby Bistnal » Dec 16th, '10, 01:39

^That shit's crazy. I don't outright believe in ghosts and have nothing to make me believe in it. But if you're not bs'ing, then there has to be some explanation for that shit-supernatural or not.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Raids-God » Dec 19th, '10, 21:45

Ghost are not Real !
And i feel bad for those who say "There lost ones are still here"
Death should never be joked about ... but you may aswel if you think you loved ones walk around as "Ghost", And you see Horror films,Scary story's and Hallowen suits.... if you did belive your dead persons was there, Whould you want your (Mum,Dad,Brother,Sister,Friend) to be a white cload thing or whatever ppl think Ghost look like ..... Walking round earth being a nothing who cant talk or feel anything .... or in peice in Heaven or Underground?
Raids-God
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Ka0t1c » Dec 19th, '10, 22:50

well isn't it possible that some spirits don't pass over, they stay on earth because of something's left unfinished ?
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Leech » Dec 19th, '10, 22:53

Stoicism is strangly enough both over and underrated...
Leech
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mdemaz » Dec 20th, '10, 03:16

I believe in shutter ghosts but not ectoplasm.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Poison Ivy » Jan 23rd, '11, 03:01

1 word..... NO.
Poison Ivy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Epidemik » Jan 24th, '11, 04:44

I dont think so... but i havnt had an experirence.. i probly wont belive until it happens. :happy:
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby EminemBase » May 18th, '11, 00:34

No.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Unscarred » May 18th, '11, 00:43

Yes.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Ka0t1c » May 18th, '11, 00:44

yes, i grew up in a haunted house and seen a ghost outside my window... plus several other stories... definite YES
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Unscarred » May 18th, '11, 00:51

Ka0t1c wrote:yes, i grew up in a haunted house and seen a ghost outside my window... plus several other stories... definite YES

lol i've just read your stories on the other page, gave me creeps hah i started looking behind my shoulders :D
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Eedee » Aug 13th, '11, 08:39

No. I might believe it when I see it, but even then I have to adhere to the fact the human mind is very susceptible to hallucinations.

Oh. And why are some ghosts wearing clothes?? Do their clothes have souls too? Psh.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby SliK » Aug 31st, '11, 03:58

No.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Blu » Aug 31st, '11, 04:14

Yes.

I have to agree with Fa-Q though.. I think he said it.. that ghosts are just Demons.

First off, I believe in ghosts, but I don't believe in them once being human entities. I think ghosts, like I said above, are demons.

Have you ever heard a ghost story, where that ghost has done good? Chances are, you haven't. Ghost stories always portray the ghost as a harsh being, that torments people. On one hand, you have Casper. But then again you have his buddies who are complete ASSHOLES!

I mean, why would there be "human" ghosts? For unfinished business? Like what? What the hell is the point. You're a ghost, you can't really interact with the world anymore.

Now for all the non-believers, I challenge you this. Why not go to a graveyard around 3 A.M.? See what it feels like. Ghost's don't exist, so what's to be scared of!? Go do it, and tell me if you don't get any chills down your spine because I guarantee you will.

:coffee:
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Eedee » Sep 2nd, '11, 22:23

Blu wrote:Now for all the non-believers, I challenge you this. Why not go to a graveyard around 3 A.M.? See what it feels like. Ghost's don't exist, so what's to be scared of!? Go do it, and tell me if you don't get any chills down your spine because I guarantee you will.

:coffee:

Because you hyped up the situation. It's dark. It''ll probably be a bit chilly. Our evolutionary instincts kick in, and we become more aware of our surroundings, using all different kinds of methods of protection, and being alert and hairs standing up and goosebumps to trap in heat. It's not supernatural. It's just us; natural instincts kicking in.

I take your offer, and I will go to a graveyard this weekend at 2-3 AM or so when it gets dark (it's still summer-ish up here in Alaska so it never really gets pitch black) and see what happens. I'll take pictures, have a sound recorder on and whatnot. Let's see if I can find some ghosts. I will mail you cash if I see something that is supernatural.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate