The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Virginity

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Virginity

Postby VenomBlackViper » Apr 22nd, '11, 00:32

Sla wrote:So continue being a nerd and seeing no pussy. We - the cooler guys - are really amused! Image

LOL @ you suggesting you're cool. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kez » Apr 22nd, '11, 14:46

Sla wrote:So continue being a nerd and seeing no pussy. We - the cooler guys - are really amused! Image

Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Maybe » Apr 22nd, '11, 20:05

Shut up. Bestiality doesn't count as sex, Sla, so you're technically a virgin. Also, you wouldn't know cool if a penguin bit your nipples off in an arctic storm while you anally pleasured yourself with an icicle. Go back to the Eminem section and leave serious discussions for people that don't have the intellectual inferiority and mental incompetency of an autistic Ethiopian kid after a sugar cane picking binge.

Also, those who brag about sex on a forum to strangers clearly have some self-esteem issues, and a heavy psychological cross to carry around in real life situations. In my opinion, you're a lonely loser that gets spit on from every direction on a daily basis, and with the struggle of finding a girl that's willing to hold her breath long enough to stomach your repulsive personality, you manage to boost your ego slightly by insulting superior minds on an Eminem fan site. Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel good about being one of the most hated people on this forum? Sure, you can pretend to not care because this is "only online", but in reality, this website is a mirror of your real life, isn't it?

I'm tired of entering threads only to see your laughable posts; the type of posts that wouldn't be tolerated on any normal (non conforming) forum board. You're such an idiot that it's sickening. To know that someone like you exists strengthens my belief in nihilism, because no sympathetic or loving God would allow someone like you entry in to a race of otherwise reasonable beings.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sla » Apr 22nd, '11, 22:34

That's too much offtopic. If you got to say somehting about me, open a new topic, there I'll destroy you. I'm wondering that you and your two team colleagues don't care. But hey, we are on TRShady, no one gives a fuck about being ontopic. Fucking spammers.

Let's talk about virginity on here. You all think there's some difference between males and females? I think it's clearly more embarassing for boys being a virgin. Why? Because men are supposed to be virile, they are supposed to be the ones who save the world. When a man has a lot of chicks, he's the king. What about girls? Girls are seen as "bitches" (by idiots) if they got many contacts.
Sla
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Apr 22nd, '11, 22:44

Sla wrote:That's too much offtopic. If you got to say somehting about me, open a new topic, there I'll destroy you. I'm wondering that you and your two team colleagues don't care. But hey, we are on TRShady, no one gives a fuck about being ontopic. Fucking spammers.

Let's talk about virginity on here. You all think there's some difference between males and females? I think it's clearly more embarassing for boys being a virgin. Why? Because men are supposed to be virile, they are supposed to be the ones who save the world. When a man has a lot of chicks, he's the king. What about girls? Girls are seen as "bitches" (by idiots) if they got many contacts.

You'll destroy me huh? How so? By pretending to have an appreciation for the forum rules and plead "fucking spammers" to avoid a web of truth you couldn't even begin to weave?

I'll start a topic just to see you humiliate yourself, not that you haven't done that dozens of other times.

On topic: Saving the world has nothing to do with sex.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BabyBLue91 » Apr 26th, '11, 22:50

Wow, I didn't think this topic would be still be going on lol

To Sla, I dont think being a virgin at 20 is anything to be embarassed about. Lets be honest here.. anyone at this day & age can have sex.. male or female. So its a matter of choice, and if its your own decision.. why should it be embarassing?
BabyBLue91
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sla » Apr 26th, '11, 23:19

Hey, it's just my opinion. At the end of the day, I don't give a fuck. You can do what you want. But if someone is going to ask me, what I think about him being a virgin with 20, I'm surely not praising him as a hero, as the world's greatest. Image
Sla
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Sep 14th, '11, 02:10

My ex girlfriend was hella Christian, so she was pro-virginity-till-marriage and we did nothing but handhold and kiss (not even a Frenchy). And just in case I get called an asshole, she's the one who dumped me (hella atheist) so... yeah.

I'm 17 and still a virgin. I'm in no rush, it'll happen when it happens and I hope it's with someone I truly care about and love and loves me back. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby EminemBase » Sep 14th, '11, 05:25

Virginity means little to me.

Sex is overblown and can be taken too seriously (I know it's not taken nearly seriously enough by many too, in respects to children, but in the context of its 'depth'). It's the most natural and PRIMITIVE thing known within life. Our only true 'purpose' (though that's a strange word to use in the context of the reality of life by natural selection) is to reproduce.

The true function of sex, is to reproduce. The reason we feel pleasure is because our genes have evolved that way to essentially trick us into having more sex. And we've then out-thought our genes by inventing birth control.

So, if you wish to have sex for pleasure but do not wish to have children, use birth control. There's nothing 'special' or unique about sex but... if you wish to wait to find somebody you're truly attracted to or emotionally connected with to have sex, I see nothing wrong with that either.

I do think that you should probably have sex for the first time at a fairly ripe age as it probably matures the brain in the context of sexual / human experience in certain ways that cannot be achieved without having sex. So I think waiting until say, middle-age, is unnatural and probably a little unhealthy pyschologically.

Probably more-so for men than women. As men have not evolved to wait until middle-age to reproduce. We of course don't have to reproduce now, but the intentions of the genes are the same and stifling yourself for too long probably does more harm than good for your understanding of intmacy and other emotional upshots regarding relationship and sexuality.

And yes I do think there is a double-standard when it comes to men vs. females. As in, men are proud and praised of having a lot of sex, and females are shamed and looked down on. But this is not a total social invention or 'of the times' psychological misguide...

Men and women ARE different and we are wired for different elements, and we have evolved for different reasons. Men ARE more sexually-driven as in, out more-so for sex than women on average as the male is the 'hunter' of our species, it's the male's 'job' to seduce the female. That's not a romantic pastime, that's an evolutionary truth.

Females are wired for caring for children or at least thinking of it which is why they're more natural with babies and why they choose partners often initially, more-so on behaviour than just looks. Looks often indicate good health and so both men and women adhere to bias when it comes to looks, and it's not as shallow as is made out, as we're designed to look for the most healthy and efficient genetic matches to allow for the best chance of genetically healthy children.

This is also why women care more about stature and money, I know some women are materialistic and care about money for other reasons (as do some men) but an important note is that stature and money, in this society, often account for independence and your ability to look after yourself, and others. Not always, and there's more examples now than ever of people born into wealth, and morons getting their 15 minutes (Paris Hilton) but even so, it's a generic indicator.

So this is why females can be attracted to what you may think are fairly ugly or average looking guys in the media who have a strong stature, wealth and a lot of independence. Again, it's genes disguising one thing as something else. It feels like natural attraction and sexual attraction but the hidden agenda for females, is the desire of a caring, independent, safe male. For children.

Men are also designed so that we can have multiple children, with multiple women. This provides the best chance of broad and consistent reproduction hence over-population and the strength of our dominant species. Women are not designed like this, and having a child and making that emotional and child-father connection with a male has a signifcant toll.

Anyway, to sum up... virginity... uh, well the word is just a concept we've created for somebody who hasn't had sex yet. It doesn't hold any significance in reality and it's probably more psychologically and emotionally healthy to lose it sooner rather than later. BUT there's nothing wrong and it's probably also better to only have sex with people you genuinely like.

Otherwise, you may end up treating partners more like objects, than partners and develop sexual addiction or self-loathing and confusion as a result of too much aimless intercourse. I'm a sexual addict, in my head, as sexual mania is a huge part of Bipolar type 1, or can be. If I had a girlfriend I'd probably be fucking for days on end, but... that's not bragging as it's not enjoyable. It's just out of control and even becomes distressing lmao. As it just takes over and is never-ending.

I'd conclude by saying, stop taking sex so seriously. It is what it is. Be conscious of the risks (STDs) and be conscious of the results (children). But it's not holy, or sacred. It's natural.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby flyingmonkey10 » Sep 23rd, '11, 07:26

i just want to lose mine already :(
How can hip-hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever?

Image ImageImageImageImage
flyingmonkey10
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Oct 2nd, '11, 08:15

You can lose virginity with any sort of sex as far as I know, oral, anal...
Doesn't have to be intercourse..
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby J.R. » Oct 2nd, '11, 14:20

mdemaz wrote:You can lose virginity with any sort of sex as far as I know, oral, anal...

K, so someone who's had a handjob given to them, has lost theirs in your world?
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Oct 2nd, '11, 14:31

B.Nutz wrote:
mdemaz wrote:You can lose virginity with any sort of sex as far as I know, oral, anal...

K, so someone who's had a handjob given to them, has lost theirs in your world?

That's mutual masturbation, not oral bro.

Imo, anything that involves penetration somewhere INTO the body, is considered sex.
Whether it be mouth, clit, anus, or even inbetween bewbs...Well, mabye not bewbs...
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby J.R. » Oct 3rd, '11, 00:43

Menzo wrote:
What about knife wounds? I'm into that shit.

What if some chick has an eye patch? Take that shit off, hold open the lids, and stick it in.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Eedee » Oct 3rd, '11, 00:48

^ Nah man, the underknee is where it's at.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate