The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Virginity

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Virginity

Postby J.R. » Oct 3rd, '11, 00:49

The room in between the toes, don't worry, mom, I came up with a new way of cleaning out the toe jam this month.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Oct 3rd, '11, 07:42

Skullfucking is where it's at, in the ear bro, so she can hear your pulse thumping from your member.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby BigBoss » Oct 3rd, '11, 08:50

Carve open a baby girls chest cavity and heart fuck her tbh
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Oct 3rd, '11, 09:51

Bewb, toe, knife wound fucking would fall under the masturbation category I think..
Oral sex is also half masturbation, my bad.
Some guys finger and lick and chicks stroke and suck.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby BigBoss » Oct 6th, '11, 23:00

SWEET_TOOTH wrote:Carve open a baby girls chest cavity and heart fuck her tbh

i still stand by this.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Oct 17th, '11, 16:52

I'm 18 and still a virgin, but I realized recently that it's not because I can't get into a relationship and shit, it's because deep down I don't WANT one. I never really understood it until the weekend and things happened, but as I was lying in the hotel room, I realized that I've got a lot of shit I don't like about myself that needs to be improved or changed before I even think about another chick. Once I get all that shit out of the way, then I'll start thinking about that. I don't think anyone's wrong with it though if you choose to be a virgin by your own choice. It's your life, who gives a fuck if they laugh. It happens when it happens. If you don't care about it, you won't see the huge deal in it. :coffee:
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby UofLCard » Jan 6th, '12, 03:03

While I don't care if someone is married or not, I do think people should wait until they're a certain age (like around 16).
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Eminem1976 » Jan 6th, '12, 13:45

BabyBLue91 wrote:
Dark Blue wrote:well i really can't speak for/on anyone else here besides myself because virginity could be a big thing to some people, but to me it's not that big of a deal it's not like the whole world is gonna change if u fuck for the first time, nothing new happends so why wait til u get married?

the only reason why i think it's a big deal to some people is because they r Religious

Really? So you dont see it as anything special? I feel like that takes away the meaning & the pureness of marriage. Idk, to me it's much more than just a fuck.

just seen this reply......

each person in life chooses what values they r gonna hold onto until the day they die. it's the choices we decide to make for ourselves that will decide who we become as human beings. with that being said, u will have those people who holds onto the idea that virginity is to give to your one true love who u will spend the rest of ur life with. like for BabyBLue91 this means something. this is something she holds close to her. in my humble opinion, these people have the hope of finding thier true love, have a family and live happily ever after. a nice goal to spend a lifetime on trying to acheive if u ask me, but let's be realistic here. sadily enough most marrages/relationships does not stand the test of time. intensions r all good and pure to begin with, but life will throw surprises at u. there r those people that do end up finding thier love, but not too often.

so u have the other side of the coin. i fall into this category. i believe virginity should b given to someone who u trust at the time. if ur in a relationship, old enough to know all the conquiences and take proper precautions (be educated). then for me it's not that big a deal. i look at sex and love as 2 different things. sex is the act of making urself and someone else feel good. love goes beyond that. no disrespect for those here that believe in what i 1st discussed in this post, but sex is just sex, period. as long as ur responsible about it and both partners r willing why not??? peace out! :smoking:
Eminem1976
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Mr. Porter » Mar 10th, '12, 08:38

Last edited by Mr. Porter on Nov 30th, '14, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Porter
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TripleNineThree » Jul 29th, '12, 00:12

I personally believe that you should abstain until marriage. I didn't do this and I regret it.. a lot.

My reasoning is that when you have sex with somebody, you become emotionally attached to them. I'm not sure if there is science that backs this up but I have experienced that attachment and so has many other people. Sex is used in order to keep a bad marriage together because of the psychological affects that sex offers.

So, I believe you should remain a virgin until you are married.
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dead prez » Aug 5th, '12, 23:09

Virginity means shit to me personally and valuing someone for their virginity really just demeans both genders, and don't even get me started on purity rings I find them to be an abomination. I can respect if people feel uncomfortable about it and would rather wait till marriage if anything, though I don't understand why seeing as how it'll be extremely awkard on the honeymoon if both partners are virgins, especially the bride gotta deal with that whole pain thing and all. And lastly I just hate the undertones being a virgin carries (this mostly applies to females) and how they lose their "value" if they're deflowered before marriage which I find extremely disgusting.
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby xnoxiousx » Aug 7th, '12, 04:54

dead prez wrote:Virginity means shit to me personally and valuing someone for their virginity really just demeans both genders, and don't even get me started on purity rings I find them to be an abomination. I can respect if people feel uncomfortable about it and would rather wait till marriage if anything, though I don't understand why seeing as how it'll be extremely awkard on the honeymoon if both partners are virgins, especially the bride gotta deal with that whole pain thing and all. And lastly I just hate the undertones being a virgin carries (this mostly applies to females) and how they lose their "value" if they're deflowered before marriage which I find extremely disgusting.

I kinda agree. But i think it should be both ways people who have sex b4 it should not be valued less and people who wait for personal choice should not be put down and say you cant get any.
xnoxiousx
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Aug 7th, '12, 22:29

Pathetic Virgins. I'm here to cleanse this thread and TR of y'll.

Edit: Account hacked by Macdaddy196745654.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby rapaddict92 » Aug 14th, '12, 22:40

i think its horrible when ppl are made fun of for being virgins when they choose to stay one. its that persons choice.
its like most of the world is becoming soul-less. ppl are much more then just flesh and bone (and i have redhair!)
rapaddict92
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Doodlebug » Aug 16th, '12, 17:31

This to me is a personal choice.

The way that I am, I had mine taken from me by force at 18. Not anything I would wish on any person. My decision was to wait - but only because I do not like getting close to people and have trust issues.

The other reason was what I taught my daughters - and it is fairly simple.

I would ask them "Would you walk up and give this guy you barely know $100?"

...then why give him... you....

Each person walks their own path, and makes their own decisions - but do know that as much as you would like you can't go back and change things.

Because of my nature - I kept from having relationships that might of changed my life. But the fear of letting anyone in - or close - is a big risk for me... or so I feel.

But it is nice to have someone else in life that stands by you, and that you can get -that- close to. When you feel this is right - you will know. Just, careful about being used or manipulated... it - in the end, will make you feel far worse then any pain your heart has ever experienced.
>> call me Deb...
We are the children of pain.... educated by hurt..." - Deb
Doodlebug
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate