The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Do you consider yourself as tolerant? :P

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Postby Fi.J. » Jan 28th, '06, 17:35

yes that's ture,yoshi,I agree with u..
Fi.J.
There's a certain mystique when I speak, that you notice that it's sorta unique,
cos you know it's me, my poetry's deep, and I'm still matic the way I flow to this beat, you can't sit still, it's like tryin to smoke crack and go to sleep, I'm strapped

PROOF RIP..
Fi.J.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby shady_50_for life_420 » Nov 5th, '06, 21:47

im deff not tolerant.im not afriad to admit it. but i am more tolerant than i used to be tho.
r.i.p. proof, tupac, notorious b.i.g., you will always be remembered!!
shady_50_for life_420
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Eminem1976 » Nov 5th, '06, 21:53

i have to say i'm pretty tollerent on that type of stuff. although i do have my pet peeves on certain issues. i don't believe in the bible. the whole heaven and hell thing. no religion at all. i don't care if someone else wants to follow it. even my own kids, when they get old enough and want to go to church i will let them and let them make up thier own minds weather to believe or not. i hate it though when people hear that i don't believe and they believe and they try to push thier own religion onto me because they think i'm some lost sheep or some shit. that i will not tollerate, but for the rest i say what ever floats ur boat!
Eminem1976
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby sinemm » Nov 5th, '06, 22:27

it doesnt matter for me i guess..we cant blame anybody bout their choices or decisions..its nobody's bussines..
LIFE WOULD BE A MISTAKE WITHOUT MUSIC!!
Friedrich Nietzsche
sinemm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kez » Nov 5th, '06, 22:30

Jesus what a bump. :confusion:

I'd say i'm tolerant of most things, or at least i keep my mouth shut about things i hate, shame other people aint like that.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Bren08 » Nov 5th, '06, 22:38

I'm pretty tolerant, I'm not racist n I don't have a problem at all with gays, but sometimes wen I'm cranky stupid annoying people just get on my nerves, but only wen I'm cranky
~~The CHOCOLATE LOVER~~
Bren08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Serious Debate