The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Celebrity Passes....

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Celebrity Passes....

Postby lil_bayly » Feb 26th, '10, 04:51

Wat I mean by this is why is it ok for celebs or people with cash to pull off some sick shit and people like u and me allow it to be ok. For example:

Mike Tyson - Convicted Rapist - But noone really cares about that shit, he got a free pass because of who he is

TuPac - Convicted Rapist- Same shit here, Pac did time behind bars for raping a bitch but noone cares he is still seen as the GOAT

Michael Jackson - Touched 2 lil boys and when he died people cried over him? Seriously? A diddler?

R Kelly - Video taped himself fucking a 14 year old black girl and even ate her asshole out, did he ever do time? is he still selling albums?

So i ask u this, would any of u give a "regular" person another shot? My guess is no, especially a kid toucher. :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:
lil_bayly
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Celebrity Passes....

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » Feb 26th, '10, 05:10

2Pac was also clearly prejudiced against whites, yet everyone praises his social awareness.

What do you mean he "even" ate her asshole out? Is that the part that makes it really bad?

I advocate forgiveness, so I don't want them to be punished.

However, I think the general public should feel that forgiveness towards everyone, not just celebrities.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoshi » Feb 26th, '10, 16:34

Rofl just think of Roman Polanski. He pulled some sick shit back in the days and wasn't convicted cause he managed to get away somehow.. And right now, when he finally got caught, people still bitch about how great director he is and how it is "WRONG" to put him in jail.. Who the fuck cares if he's a director or a nurse, the fact is that he DID have sex with that girl in 1978 and oh God, it's been like 31 years and I'm damn fucking happy he finally got arrested.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » Feb 26th, '10, 19:13

I've never really respected any of those people, except maybe Tupac.

I don't really think he did it anyway. The whole situation seemed sketchy.

Isaac Brock has had DUI's, a rape report (recanted), and an attempted murder charge as well.

BUT...I respect that motherfucker. So, yeah, I'll look past it. I suppose it might make me like him more.

*Throws on some Modest Mouse*
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby dR3 » Feb 26th, '10, 19:53

lil_bayly wrote:Michael Jackson - Touched 2 lil boys and when he died people cried over him? Seriously? A diddler?

He didn't. One of the kids admitted that his father made him say what he said.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » Feb 26th, '10, 22:58

yoshi wrote:Rofl just think of Roman Polanski. He pulled some sick shit back in the days and wasn't convicted cause he managed to get away somehow.. And right now, when he finally got caught, people still bitch about how great director he is and how it is "WRONG" to put him in jail.. Who the fuck cares if he's a director or a nurse, the fact is that he DID have sex with that girl in 1978 and oh God, it's been like 31 years and I'm damn fucking happy he finally got arrested.

Yeah, well, having your pregnant wife stabbed 46 times by the Manson family tends to mess a guy up.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Dark Blue » Mar 3rd, '10, 03:50

yeah i don't get how clebs go to jail for like a month for drunk driving and people like u and i go for like a year and we can't drive anymore.

fucking pisses me off :angry:
HATERS If you worked your dreams like you do your mouth - things would happen for you
Dark Blue
Addict
Addict

Postby MISSChievous » May 10th, '10, 19:27

The boy who accused MJ of molesting him had admitted he lied just so his family could get money.
"I'm low, down, and dirty but not ashamed."
MISSChievous
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » May 11th, '10, 07:18

Dark Blue wrote:yeah i don't get how clebs go to jail for like a month for drunk driving and people like u and i go for like a year and we can't drive anymore.

fucking pisses me off :angry:

WORD. That's why I wanna be a celeb!!!!!! :o :happy:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby theJFKshow » May 11th, '10, 07:20

MISSChievous wrote:The boy who accused MJ of molesting him had admitted he lied just so his family could get money.

Guess what, he got his money when Michael Jackson paid him to say that.
theJFKshow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JamesTaylor » May 13th, '10, 14:39

GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:2Pac was also clearly prejudiced against whites, yet everyone praises his social awareness.

What do you mean he "even" ate her asshole out? Is that the part that makes it really bad?

I advocate forgiveness, so I don't want them to be punished.

However, I think the general public should feel that forgiveness towards everyone, not just celebrities.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:worship:

Back on topic: MJ's reception following his death was a little OTT. The approach to him while he was alive was the correct one :y: At best, he liked lying in bed with little kids. Wierdo.
Last edited by JamesTaylor on May 13th, '10, 14:42, edited 1 time in total.
JamesTaylor
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AbramIsaac » May 13th, '10, 14:41

theJFKshow wrote:
MISSChievous wrote:The boy who accused MJ of molesting him had admitted he lied just so his family could get money.

Guess what, he got his money when Michael Jackson paid him to say that.

:y:
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » May 13th, '10, 20:48

Rick Pitino, coach of Louisville's bball team had sex with a waitress (I think in the diner) and then paid for her to get an abortion. He's still coaching...

I think it's fucked up, but will never change sadly :n:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby mrjizzbomber » May 14th, '10, 11:29

You guys really think of MJ like that?

Michael Jackson was just extremely ignorant, innocent and confused. The man didn't mean any harm and never molested or did anything inappropriate with children. Watch the interviews. Look at him speak about it. Just very very innocent.

For example. Michael would want to do something nice for the kids. He would give them milk and invite him into the bed, like a sleepover. To him, this was just being nice. To the 'real' world, this looks sick. But he never did anything abusive, it just looked that way, to US. To HIM, with his life experiences and perspective, it was nothing just being a good person.
mrjizzbomber
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shadysapathy » May 15th, '10, 06:49

Michael was sweet and innocent so fuck you all
Shadysapathy
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate