The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

9/11 Conspiracies

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: 9/11 Conspiracies

Postby kiki » Oct 18th, '10, 19:57

I used to believe that it was an inside job for many of the conspiracy videos made sense...but now that I currently read 102 MINUTES I think 9/11 was just a big miscommunication of all authorities involved - and the fact that they all want to cover up their own failures feeds the conspiracy friends. But then again . some conspiracy theories really DO make sense.

So I think we can all agree that we don't know anything.
August 22 2013 - from Berlin to Paris, 400€ spent just for Eminem. IT WAS WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT!
kiki
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Oct 18th, '10, 22:05

kiki wrote:I used to believe that it was an inside job for many of the conspiracy videos made sense...but now that I currently read 102 MINUTES I think 9/11 was just a big miscommunication of all authorities involved - and the fact that they all want to cover up their own failures feeds the conspiracy friends. But then again . some conspiracy theories really DO make sense.

We don't know anything, but most of the "facts" point to it being an inside job.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Oct 18th, '10, 22:24

dR3 wrote:
kiki wrote:I used to believe that it was an inside job for many of the conspiracy videos made sense...but now that I currently read 102 MINUTES I think 9/11 was just a big miscommunication of all authorities involved - and the fact that they all want to cover up their own failures feeds the conspiracy friends. But then again . some conspiracy theories really DO make sense.

We don't know anything, but most of the "facts" point to it being an inside job.

:y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby classthe_king » Oct 18th, '10, 23:12

Has anyone seen the south park episode on this lmao
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby WhatsAnEnigma » Oct 30th, '10, 04:23

Conspirators prey on those that can be manipulated. Bin Laden hated America way before the terrorist attacks, heck he even mentioned he hates America and admitted to committing the crimes. I don't plan on getting into a heavy argument over this as I have on youtube.
WhatsAnEnigma
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Midnight EyeZ » Dec 14th, '11, 23:27

I'm not gonna go through 17 pages of a serious debate where a lot of different points are made, coz frankly I ain't got the time so I'll just give my thoughts on it...I may repeat some of the shit that's already been said...

I do believe it was in an inside job, for many reasons I'll go into, but firstly I think the worlds' population would've been more likely to believe Bush if he hadn't have changed his version of events so many times...

Firstly, the buildings fell in a manner similar to control demolition...They fell from the bottom, as if the bottom was somehow weakened or blown up...They say the fire travelled down the elevator shaft, weakening the steel pillars on the bottom...I have two problems with this, firstly, the elevator shafts are air-tight, which begs to question exactly how fire travelled all those floors down without oxygen to breathe...And secondly, Kerosene (jet-fuel) burns at a maximum temperature not sufficient enough to weaken steel...So we've got a fire that was somehow able to travel down an elevator shaft without oxygen and miraculously go beyond it's maximum burning temperature and weaken the steel support pillars...

Secondly, as said above, they fell in a controlled demolition manner...You can easily find instances of a buildings crumbling and falling due to fire damage, and a building being demolished via controlled explosives on YouTube...You tell me what the WTC's looked more like...You can also find many instances of buildings taking more fire-inflicted damage than that of the WTC's and NOT collapsing...

Thirdly, what was the other "collapsed" building about?!?!...Y'know, this building that was a few blocks away from the WTC's???...Apparently it collapsed due to the shockwaves sent out by the toppling twin towers...So why did all other buildings in proximity remain safe???...That's something to ponder...

Forthly, there were hardly ANY remains of the plane that hit the Pentagon...You'd think if a plane crashed at full speed there would be pieces of it everywhere!!!...And not just the plane, there's be pieces of pentagon everywhere...There was very little debris recovered...

Fifth and final, the Boeing 747's engine is manufactured by Rolls Royce, yet the engine recovered at the scene of the Pentagon crash was NOT Rolls Royce manufactured...In FACT, Rolls Royce had never seen an engine of that design!!!...

All this evidence point to one thing - CONTROLLED DEMOLITION!!!...And a guided missile into the Pentagon...

Why???...Who knows...The way I see it is Bush needed a reason to invade Iraq...Either to finish what his Father started, or for the most wide-spread reason, oil...And with that Bush declared a War on "Terror", starting with Afghanistan, moving onto Iraq, to capture a Tyrant who was oppressing his people, and while that may be true, what business is it of Bush???... Libya's people were oppressed, so they revolted...Only THEN did the US and UK intervene...But one thing we know NOT to be true, was the reason they invaded Iraq...WMD's!!!...With little or no evidence Bush and Blair sent our troops to capture Saddam, and hey presto, Bush finished what his Father started and bowed out an American Hero...

And now Osama's been killed!!!...Let's throw our hands up and celebrate, no hang on, let's not...

When Uday and Qusay Hussein were killed in battle, their pictures were all over the news!!!...When Saddam was captured, again he was all over the news...When he was executed, he was all over the news...When Colonel Ghadaffi was killed in action, HIS pictures were all over the news...

Yet Bin Laden, the man solely responsible for masterminding the biggest genocide committed against the American people is killed, and they "respect" Muslim traditions and give him a burial at sea...No pictures released...

So I think the only question left to answer, is was he killed years ago, or is he still alive???...
------- LIKE ME --------------- SUB ME --------------- ADD ME --------

Image ImageImage

- SINGLE DOWNLOADS -
- Let It Rain -
- Strike Me Down -
Midnight EyeZ
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Emadyville » Jan 3rd, '12, 23:27

^ he wasn't thrown in the ocean, my sisters boyfriends a navy seal, believe me they still have the body.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 3rd, '12, 23:47

Emadyville wrote:^ he wasn't thrown in the ocean, my sisters boyfriends a navy seal, believe me they still have the body.

Makes total sense, hit me with an inbox if you want to discuss further, you know how I'm all over these conspiracies!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby NextEpisode » Jan 3rd, '12, 23:52

People see what they want to see, and hear what they want to hear.
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby UofLCard » Jan 7th, '12, 00:22

Conspiracy theorists say that this happened so the US would have an excuse to go into war with the Middle East...but this war has cost a trillion dollars (literally) and thousands precious lives of American soldiers.

Everyone knew much of the Middle East hated the US before 9/11, and they acted on it.

Do you have any idea how many people it would take to act out this inside job, yet not one person has come clean with it? The government couldn't even conduct Watergate correctly, so how would they be able to successfully act on exploding two towers, the Pentagon, and the downed plane in Pennsylvania?

These are just my views.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Emadyville » Jan 7th, '12, 00:42

UofLCardFan08 wrote:...but this war has cost a trillion dollars (literally)

cost the american gov't, which is funded by the american people. its not like a trillion dollars came out the pocket of those who work in washington DC. Also, that money was spent...meaning businesses, companies and other individuals made that money.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby NextEpisode » Jan 7th, '12, 15:59

If you look at the - "recent" - history of the United States - the 20th century - you'll see that the US has basically been involved in, at least, a couple of international conflicts each decade. You'd think they'd stop, if it brought huge losses for the country? Do some research regarding the Arms-industry. You'll find that enormous US-corporations are hugely profitable of conflicts. They say US spend a lot of money on conflicts,... yes, that is true, but - a great part - of the money goes back to the US (arms) industry. An active US-army also - obviously - gives work-opportunities. It's a complex system, with a lot of politics involved.

But… regarding 9/11…"People hear what they want to hear, and see what they want to see"
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Jan 8th, '12, 07:02

Midnight EyeZ wrote:I'm not gonna go through 17 pages of a serious debate where a lot of different points are made, coz frankly I ain't got the time so I'll just give my thoughts on it...I may repeat some of the shit that's already been said...

I do believe it was in an inside job, for many reasons I'll go into, but firstly I think the worlds' population would've been more likely to believe Bush if he hadn't have changed his version of events so many times...

Firstly, the buildings fell in a manner similar to control demolition...They fell from the bottom, as if the bottom was somehow weakened or blown up...They say the fire travelled down the elevator shaft, weakening the steel pillars on the bottom...I have two problems with this, firstly, the elevator shafts are air-tight, which begs to question exactly how fire travelled all those floors down without oxygen to breathe...And secondly, Kerosene (jet-fuel) burns at a maximum temperature not sufficient enough to weaken steel...So we've got a fire that was somehow able to travel down an elevator shaft without oxygen and miraculously go beyond it's maximum burning temperature and weaken the steel support pillars...

Secondly, as said above, they fell in a controlled demolition manner...You can easily find instances of a buildings crumbling and falling due to fire damage, and a building being demolished via controlled explosives on YouTube...You tell me what the WTC's looked more like...You can also find many instances of buildings taking more fire-inflicted damage than that of the WTC's and NOT collapsing...

Thirdly, what was the other "collapsed" building about?!?!...Y'know, this building that was a few blocks away from the WTC's???...Apparently it collapsed due to the shockwaves sent out by the toppling twin towers...So why did all other buildings in proximity remain safe???...That's something to ponder...

Forthly, there were hardly ANY remains of the plane that hit the Pentagon...You'd think if a plane crashed at full speed there would be pieces of it everywhere!!!...And not just the plane, there's be pieces of pentagon everywhere...There was very little debris recovered...

Fifth and final, the Boeing 747's engine is manufactured by Rolls Royce, yet the engine recovered at the scene of the Pentagon crash was NOT Rolls Royce manufactured...In FACT, Rolls Royce had never seen an engine of that design!!!...

All this evidence point to one thing - CONTROLLED DEMOLITION!!!...And a guided missile into the Pentagon...

Why???...Who knows...The way I see it is Bush needed a reason to invade Iraq...Either to finish what his Father started, or for the most wide-spread reason, oil...And with that Bush declared a War on "Terror", starting with Afghanistan, moving onto Iraq, to capture a Tyrant who was oppressing his people, and while that may be true, what business is it of Bush???... Libya's people were oppressed, so they revolted...Only THEN did the US and UK intervene...But one thing we know NOT to be true, was the reason they invaded Iraq...WMD's!!!...With little or no evidence Bush and Blair sent our troops to capture Saddam, and hey presto, Bush finished what his Father started and bowed out an American Hero...

And now Osama's been killed!!!...Let's throw our hands up and celebrate, no hang on, let's not...

When Uday and Qusay Hussein were killed in battle, their pictures were all over the news!!!...When Saddam was captured, again he was all over the news...When he was executed, he was all over the news...When Colonel Ghadaffi was killed in action, HIS pictures were all over the news...

Yet Bin Laden, the man solely responsible for masterminding the biggest genocide committed against the American people is killed, and they "respect" Muslim traditions and give him a burial at sea...No pictures released...

Hey shit mods, why wasnt this locked and why wasnt his points added?
So I think the only question left to answer, is was he killed years ago, or is he still alive???...
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby EminemBase » Jan 19th, '12, 22:26

All THREE towers came down by controlled demolition. Planes did hit the towers but that did not bring them down. The evidence available makes that indisputable at this time.

The official explanation of how / why is scientifically impossible.

As for who exactly was involved or for what reasons, I think that's all well open for debate but that Architects and Engineers for 9/11 do the right thing by refusing to speculate in that area. And only speak on physical / video evidence and analysis, and things they feel they can prove.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Jan 19th, '12, 23:36

EminemBase wrote:All THREE towers came down by controlled demolition. Planes did hit the towers but that did not bring them down. The evidence available makes that indisputable at this time.

The official explanation of how / why is scientifically impossible.

As for who exactly was involved or for what reasons, I think that's all well open for debate but that Architects and Engineers for 9/11 do the right thing by refusing to speculate in that area. And only speak on physical / video evidence and analysis, and things they feel they can prove.

this is what my hundreds of hours of research and reading has also concluded :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate