The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

9/11 Conspiracies

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

9/11 Conspiracies

Postby MikeNUFC » Mar 20th, '10, 14:24

Just wondered your view on 9/11 conspiracies. Do you believe any of that CIA stuff? Or do you believe it was terrorists?

I'm addicted to watching conspiracy videos, and some of it is pure bullshit, but some of it makes sense.

I'm not gunna make a judgement on it becuase I dont wanna base my view on 10 minute YouTube videos and I havent researched into it enough, but was wondering what you think.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: 9/11 Conspiracies

Postby Shadysapathy » Mar 20th, '10, 14:27

Bush did this shit.
Shadysapathy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MikeNUFC » Mar 20th, '10, 14:28

Shadysapathy wrote:Bush did this shit.

Fancy giving any reasons for such a strong statement?
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby dR3 » Mar 20th, '10, 14:40

I was really really young when this happened, and back then I thought it was some kind of a war declaration by the terrorists.

Now, after seeing one conspiracy theory documentary about it, I really think it was the government.
I mean, everything from the documentary seems to fit in. How can the Pentagon be attacked by a plane, when it's the most protected place on Earth? And I saw a slow-mo footage of the attack on the Pentagon, and what hit it really seemed like a rocket.

Anyway, no one can ever tell if it was the government or the terrorists, unless the one who did it admits.

MikeNufc wrote:I'm addicted to watching conspiracy videos, and some of it is pure bullshit, but some of it makes sense.

Me too. I love the 'Landing on the moon' one.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Shadysapathy » Mar 20th, '10, 14:41

MikeNufc wrote:
Shadysapathy wrote:Bush did this shit.

Fancy giving any reasons for such a strong statement?

I think Bush paid a lot of money to Osama and his Gang.
I mean how could some buildings just fall into each other ...it´s impossible that it´s only the fault of the planes.
There´s definitely something strange and Bush has something to do with this.
Shadysapathy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Robbie G » Mar 20th, '10, 15:11

I'm sure there's some stuff that's been kept from us but I don't believe that the government did it or allowed it to happen.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby RapName » Mar 20th, '10, 16:35

I think it was an inside job, but i don't really know. But i DO KNOW that what we are being told happend is bullshit. That story has so extreemly many holes, it's frightning to see so many people buy into it. :shakehead:
strikeboy wrote:Hey Alaine. I like young girls obviously and I don't get the oppurtunity to talk to them at all in fact. Well, I don't care really what you're like on the inside and I just really want you to come to bed with me. Would you do that if you could? Even if you were just average on the outside (but not fat) I could like you if you sounded smart.

:laughing:
GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:Em is average at best without The Eminem Show.
RapName
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BabyBLue91 » Mar 21st, '10, 05:22

I watch a lot of those conspiracy videos too & I usually dont feed into the bullshit they give, so its always best to do more research about it. In this case though, I truly think it was an inside job.

The buildings fell straight down & no steel frame has ever collapsed like that from fires or a plane crash. They found thermate used to cut through steel in the actual building & I'm pretty sure that type of chemical is only used in the military. I noticed alot of the firefighters' interviews were edited because of what was said about the explosives. There was way more evidence especially about the Pentagon, but I honestly cant remember it well enough to paraphrase it all. I feel as if they just controlled everything that was said on the news to try & cover up the lies. I just dont buy it.

PS. Wait until EminemBase gets ahold of this thread..
BabyBLue91
Soldier
Soldier

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » Mar 21st, '10, 05:40

BabyBLue91 wrote:PS. Wait until EminemBase gets ahold of this thread..

How did you know Nick is big on 9/11 conspiracies?

Personally, I don't give a fuck who did it, because death is death no matter who it's a result of.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby BabyBLue91 » Mar 21st, '10, 05:47

There was another thread like this not too long ago, no? I thought I remember reading it & what he posted
BabyBLue91
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Arrinef » Mar 21st, '10, 05:48

i'll never forget that day man, i was a sophomore in high school school, when all of a sudden the principal came on the intercom and told everyone to tune to the news, we were all going nuts and shit. it was insane, teachers were walking out of the rooms to talk to other teachers, it was bat shit crazy :confusion:

but yeah man, this shit was way to weird and coincidental, im positive all this shit was planned, and bush gave osama all that money to go and hide, or die

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 21st, '10, 06:47

Coleon wrote:I bet Steve Spag has a great opinion on this

*holds out for Spag

Oh it was DEFFINETLY an inside job. Watch the video of the towers collapsing in slow-motion and you can see areas blow before others in exactly the fashion it would go in a CONTROLLED fall. After seeing all the evidence there's no doubt in my mind.

I suggest you guys check out "Zeitgiest" where it goes into detail about this particular conspiracy a bit more (as well as other important ones).
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby MikeNUFC » Mar 21st, '10, 13:23

Steve Spag wrote:
Coleon wrote:I bet Steve Spag has a great opinion on this

*holds out for Spag

Oh it was DEFFINETLY an inside job. Watch the video of the towers collapsing in slow-motion and you can see areas blow before others in exactly the fashion it would go in a CONTROLLED fall. After seeing all the evidence there's no doubt in my mind.

I suggest you guys check out "Zeitgiest" where it goes into detail about this particular conspiracy a bit more (as well as other important ones).

I'll check that out. Septemeber Clues is good as well - shows how all the media reports of it were edited.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DrRapid » Mar 21st, '10, 18:04

Why would one think that it was Bush and the government? To me it just sounds like a bunch of crap. An act of terrorsim against the USA for supporting Israel and the presence of American troops around the Persian Gulf after the Gulf War.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby RapName » Mar 22nd, '10, 11:31

GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:
BabyBLue91 wrote:PS. Wait until EminemBase gets ahold of this thread..

How did you know Nick is big on 9/11 conspiracies?

Personally, I don't give a fuck who did it, because death is death no matter who it's a result of.
That's bullshit man. Yes, death is death no matter what, but the whole world would actually give a fuck if it was an inside job.
strikeboy wrote:Hey Alaine. I like young girls obviously and I don't get the oppurtunity to talk to them at all in fact. Well, I don't care really what you're like on the inside and I just really want you to come to bed with me. Would you do that if you could? Even if you were just average on the outside (but not fat) I could like you if you sounded smart.

:laughing:
GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:Em is average at best without The Eminem Show.
RapName
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate