The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Roots

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: The Roots

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » May 1st, '10, 02:13

Menzo wrote:
MikeNufc wrote:I dont really get this post. Wic was simply asking, I think it's more the fact you dont know how to answer it, rather than "atheists never seem to listen".

And "If you're not Christian, I'm not getting into it." is pretty stupid. Your only going to discuss something were everyone will agree with you? Whats the point of having a discussion with no-one arguing a case against.

It's just that, time and time again there have been atheists on here who just flame like no fuckin tomorrow. 4G is smart in not getting involved because it is just going to another cyclical debate.

I can answer it. I have a doctor of theology in my family who specializes in Catholicism. I've had many a discussion about it with him, and everything makes sense to me. But that's only because I'm listening with an open mind, unlike atheists.
Like I said, I'm not getting into a circle jerk about it.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: The Roots

Postby Hadez » May 5th, '10, 15:07

maybe perhaps atheists did have an open mind at first, then got to thinkin about it and things didn't seem to make sense.

if we agree to have an open mind, would you care to explain?
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Serious Debate