The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

2Pac: Dead or Alive

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: 2Pac: Dead or Alive

Postby EminemBase » Apr 8th, '10, 22:08

GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:Nick, what happened to keeping it to ourselves?
You know I meant "white Jesus" figuratively.

I'm all for keeping it to ourselves. I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up, I'm just responding to it.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby X'ed Up » Apr 8th, '10, 22:32

This is about Tupac Shakur not religion :coffee:
Props to csg370^

"Pop a xanax, relax"
X'ed Up
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Apr 11th, '10, 23:45

He's dead imo. But there are a lot of theories that make so much sense that I'm baffled.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby DrunkinDonutz » Apr 12th, '10, 04:42

I used to believe he was alive. I used to look it up on the internet for hours & stuff like that, trying to research more things on his death. Now? I'm on the borderline. He could be alive, but if he was, why wouldn't he come and save the rap game from the stump it's in? Or, that it was in when Soulja Boy was spitting records out his ass. I lost alot of faith on the day of 7/7/07. Everybody said he was going to come back then because if this whole 7 day theory stuff. You can see all that here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JInhSPDjGyQ.

Now, I don't know if he's alive. Maybe, maybe not. It's not my place to say. Oh, and the autopsy picture is fake, that's proven.
DrunkinDonutz
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby X'ed Up » Apr 12th, '10, 04:56

DrunkinDonutz wrote:I used to believe he was alive. I used to look it up on the internet for hours & stuff like that, trying to research more things on his death. Now? I'm on the borderline. He could be alive, but if he was, why wouldn't he come and save the rap game from the stump it's in? Or, that it was in when Soulja Boy was spitting records out his ass. I lost alot of faith on the day of 7/7/07. Everybody said he was going to come back then because if this whole 7 day theory stuff. You can see all that here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JInhSPDjGyQ.

Now, I don't know if he's alive. Maybe, maybe not. It's not my place to say. Oh, and the autopsy picture is fake, that's proven.

2014 makes more sense...research it.
Props to csg370^

"Pop a xanax, relax"
X'ed Up
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Weezy » Apr 12th, '10, 10:49

Emadyville wrote:What's funny is if he returned and faked his death, he'd be imprisoned because it's illegal to do so :shakehead:

According to American laws, after.. What was it, 15-20 years if you hide, it's not illegal.
So if he hides for 15-20 years, nothing can be done against him.
Chet Starr wrote:Eminem has done more in his short life, then Buddha, Jesus, & Superman combined!
Weezy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby EminemBase » Apr 15th, '10, 10:46

Solace wrote:He's dead imo. But there are a lot of theories that make so much sense that I'm baffled.

Yeah but I thought that until many of them clicked.

Think about it - All the lyricism about him rising from the dead, being re-born, all that shit is completely from after he got shot 5 times and survived it. And he was bragging about being on the brink of death and coming back etc.

Then after he went to prison, he renamed himself Makeveli after the Italian philosopher. This philosopher wrote a lot about re-invention and faking his death etc. But Pac was just indulging in that, talking about his death a lot because of the incident and because he became obsessed with this guy when in prison.

Then aside from that - The album, the 7 day theory - He had complete creative input as far as the music went but many believe (as do I) that it was just Death Row who promoted all this 7 day shit, probably because they noticed a few coincidences such as the fact he died on Sept 7th and then pushed it to the max to make lots of $$$ from all the speculation.

Album was called what it was because of the time taken to complete it. But this obviously led to speculation it was reference to his death as a whole and obviously all you need is one or two coincidences and piles upon piles of speculation and guesswork spirals out of control. And now we come to today where people still believe he'll be rising on 2014 and tons of other manic shit referring to seven. It's fucking moronic.

And don't forget, the albums released after his death - Other people mixed, so they just found as many verses as possible about faking death, coming back etc. etc. and purposely arranged the verses and scattered fake clues throughout further albums. Profiting off an underling lie.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Shadysapathy » Apr 15th, '10, 13:44

He'll come back 2012
Shadysapathy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gvdz » Apr 15th, '10, 13:50

Shadysapathy wrote:He'll come back 2012

it wont matter anymore then because the world will explode then :'( :coffee:
gvdz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Shadysapathy » Apr 15th, '10, 14:09

gvdz wrote:
Shadysapathy wrote:He'll come back 2012

it wont matter anymore then because the world will explode then :'( :coffee:

I know lol and because of this we will see him in heaven or hell.
Shadysapathy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Verses » Apr 15th, '10, 23:16

EminemBase wrote:
Solace wrote:He's dead imo. But there are a lot of theories that make so much sense that I'm baffled.

Yeah but I thought that until many of them clicked.

Think about it - All the lyricism about him rising from the dead, being re-born, all that shit is completely from after he got shot 5 times and survived it. And he was bragging about being on the brink of death and coming back etc.

Then after he went to prison, he renamed himself Makeveli after the Italian philosopher. This philosopher wrote a lot about re-invention and faking his death etc. But Pac was just indulging in that, talking about his death a lot because of the incident and because he became obsessed with this guy when in prison.

Then aside from that - The album, the 7 day theory - He had complete creative input as far as the music went but many believe (as do I) that it was just Death Row who promoted all this 7 day shit, probably because they noticed a few coincidences such as the fact he died on Sept 7th and then pushed it to the max to make lots of $$$ from all the speculation.

Album was called what it was because of the time taken to complete it. But this obviously led to speculation it was reference to his death as a whole and obviously all you need is one or two coincidences and piles upon piles of speculation and guesswork spirals out of control. And now we come to today where people still believe he'll be rising on 2014 and tons of other manic shit referring to seven. It's fucking moronic.

And don't forget, the albums released after his death - Other people mixed, so they just found as many verses as possible about faking death, coming back etc. etc. and purposely arranged the verses and scattered fake clues throughout further albums. Profiting off an underling lie.

This, more or less, closes the argument for me, lol. When it comes down to it, they wanted to make as much money as they possibly could out of his death. It was all about profit for them, and Pac fans shouldn't buy into it. That whole "Expect me like you expect Jesus to come back" was taken out of context so badly and put in as a "hidden" track, if I remember correctly. That's just one of the more obvious, extreme examples.
Verses
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Wreck » May 8th, '12, 22:57

For awhile I believed in this, I listened to all the songs, read into all the 7 day theories, which were perfectly orchestrated mind you, but I don't believe it anymore, I do a little bit, but I lean more towards not believing it, but if he were to return, i'd be 2014. Doubt it though.
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby ImHungry » May 20th, '12, 04:27

I think he is alive, but I don't think he's coming back. If I was him I know I wouldn't come back.
ImHungry
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby UofLCard » May 20th, '12, 06:26

Those of you all who broght up the illuminati in this thread---Tupac didn't even believe in them. Killuminati=he wanted to kill the illuminati rumors.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Words » May 30th, '12, 16:02

I really want to wish he's alive, and hope he's alive.... but wishes and hope haven't gotten many people very far in my eyes.
I want there to be a big heroic return, but I'm pretty sure Tupac is dead.
Blu wrote:I think Words is my new favorite member.. haha Thanks man! :y:
Words
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate