The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

wallmart conspiricy

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Postby MuNxMuN » Feb 22nd, '06, 05:35

i don't like walmart. i only shop there cause their stuff is cheap and i didn't know they sold chicken at walmart :unsure:

i still think it's wrong they don't use the word christmas cause it has christ in it :angry:
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

Re: wallmart conspiricy

Postby DarkMan » Feb 22nd, '06, 10:24

memyselforwho wrote:when i buy chicken at wallmart, i ask for a pound the give me 1.16 every time......its a rip off, im serius.....we must fight this cruil control of are minds :angry:

try buying chicken somewhere else..

Final Fantasy = Best. RPG. Ever.

http://www.afl.com.au
DarkMan
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ines » Feb 22nd, '06, 10:46

i go to the wallmart, but i never gonna fight there and yes, everything is so expensive there
ines
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ivy » Feb 22nd, '06, 14:24

I love WalMart...I always shop there...here in the South it's really cheap...the only thing I don't like is that they don't sell parental advisory cd's...because their "religious".....I don't understand that and that part makes me mad.. :angry: :'( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby MuNxMuN » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:00

taylorakatiggi wrote:I love WalMart...I always shop there...here in the South it's really cheap...the only thing I don't like is that they don't sell parental advisory cd's...because their "religious".....I don't understand that and that part makes me mad.. :angry: :'( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

yea i don't like that either. whenever i want to buy a cd i have to tell my mom to take me to target or best buys and she gets annoyed lol
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

Postby Ivy » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:02

Same here...WalMart's like a mile from my house..so that ain't bad...I just don't understand the whole Advisory thing..what's the problem...you have to be 18 to buy it..just like a rated R movie..but come on...that's ridiculous...that's going agaisnt one of My Amendments of freedom in the Bill of Rights...nah..I'm not sure about that...but that's just wrong... :'( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ivy » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:29

Clarky '05 wrote:Is it a law in america?

No...WalMart just don't sell parental advisory cd's here...everyone else does.... :angry: :'( :angry:

Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ivy » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:43

Clarky '05 wrote:Oh....right. Coz i was wonderin you can buy them here.

You can buy partental advisory cd's at WalMart where you live??? :'( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :'( :'( :'( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ivy » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:49

Tesco...hmm...never heard of that..... :unsure:

Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby 3minem01 » Feb 22nd, '06, 19:12

i like walmart only for the dvds there like $5-10 cheaper then anyother place cd's are cheap but again they are edited i saw a lady buyin curtain calls man that sucks buyin it edited
3minem01
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shadyluva » Feb 22nd, '06, 19:58

ive never shopped in walmart b4...my mom has tho and she loves it...we usually buy our groceries from stop and shop
=]
lifee is GREAT
=]
Shadyluva
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby > Evil _ MoNkEy < » Mar 2nd, '06, 06:39

TaylorakaTiGGi wrote:I love WalMart...I always shop there...here in the South it's really cheap...the only thing I don't like is that they don't sell parental advisory cd's...because their "religious".....I don't understand that and that part makes me mad.. :angry: :'( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i feel ya.... i stopped buyin cds from there a long time ago.... :whistle:

but no matter how many ppl complain about walmart and how theyr a monopoly.. ppl arent gonna stop shoppin there. simply becus there cheap, and many americans are on a tight bugget. i myself am an avid walmart shopper.... but i boycott there adio sectoin :angry: :whistle:
> Evil _ MoNkEy <
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Serious Debate