The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Life

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Life

Postby Epidemik » Aug 17th, '10, 14:54

Menzo wrote:What is life? Life is like a big obstacle put in front of your optical to slow you down. And everytime you think you gotten past it, it's gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn ground. What are friends? Friends are people that you think are your friends. But they really your enemies, with secret indentities and disguises, to hide they true colors. So just when you think you close enough to be brothers they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookin. What is money? Money is what makes a man act funny.Money is the root of all evil. Money'll make them same friends come back around swearing that they was always down. What is life? I'm tired of life...

:worship:

Dani911 wrote:Life is about love. It's not about how much goal did you get on the world cup. It doesn't make you a better person.

Without love, this world would be dying and suffering even worse.

Your life is a message. don't forget this.

I truly believe that life is about finding out God's plan with us, and try to succeed. and what Jesus taught to us is that love even your enemies, being able to forgive to others and basically the 10 commandment.

He died for you. And even while he was on the cross he was praying to God to forgive his killers, they don't know what are they doing

I hope one day there will be true peace on this world. Without pain, that's impossible.

you just had to bring god into this... :facepalm
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Dani911 » Aug 17th, '10, 16:54

yes I had to.
Dani911
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Weather Man » Aug 25th, '10, 06:50

I don't really know what life is about either, but I know for dam sure that it isn't fair, life can be ruff sometimes life can fuck you up and life can ruin you, your family, your friends, anything.. The only thing I have to say to this is "live" I had a friend who came to me with problems but I didn't care, he was under a lot of pressure ... But I helped out gave him advice, the only thing I think that's dumb and really retarded about "life".. is your spending 8 HOURS doing something that YOU DONT wanna do like for example: why waste your time working, getting paid, going to school, what's all this gonna prove.. it's retarded I hate it, Life should be fair have people do what you wanna do I mean jesus christ you can't even say bad words to parents or to anything you can't fucking smoke weed, i mean why have these things if u can't use any of them it's pointless, but I don't know why we all are here, I think the only person who has the real answer to this is God, but I guess we will never know..

Sorry if my opinion wasn't helpful, it was just an opinion :)..(If you put it that way.)
Weather Man
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Rollimeo » Mar 5th, '13, 19:59

<Stiiccy> wrote:In my honest opinion I think life is a mission to find ones inner self.

To find a purpose and live it and enjoy everyday.

Laughing makes days so much better...Life is funny...Like one big Comedy show. Don't believe me?...Go to Wal-Mart lol

Seriously life is meant to be to be enjoyed...

Hail Saten

so poetic :flutter:
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate