The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

i need to get out

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

i need to get out

Postby Speech » Apr 8th, '06, 21:03

i got this story for yall and i want replies and advizez

i was at this b day party this saturday and we went out on barbeque at a fire place......
there was two groups.....we and this whole nazi crew(we didn know they had their "meeting" there)........they were drunk and lookin at me( i was da only black guy, well and an older homie of mine but he left)
my homies told me to leave, but i couldn cuz i was scared as f*ck.....one of em had a f*ckin gun..........i know sum of ya are experienced worse but i ain used to THIS kinda trouble ya know.........they started yellin and shoutin and showin this whole hitler stuff....i couldn move...........i think this was the first time in my life i really was SCARED......i turned on my mp3 playa and listened to sum music and then they came closa, lookin at me and walkin arround in circles.......i grabbed my bike and went off, two of my homies took me home.......
I wanna leave germany...........but idk im so despret homies
i wanted to tell ya dis cuz i think you ppl are really good in makin me feel good
and da subject(idk how to call it) racism is a really often thing which is spoken about in here....
i need sum help guyz....any advizez?
hope you undastand what i mean
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shady Spain » Apr 8th, '06, 21:08

Fuck 'em.:swear:
It doesn't matter if you're black or white.
Shady Spain
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Speech » Apr 8th, '06, 21:11

thanx homies...any helping hand is just great now
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoshi » Apr 8th, '06, 21:12

shadyspain wrote:Fuck 'em.:swear:
It doesn't matter if you're black or white.

u know, it's not the matter if we think that it doesn't mind whether he's black or white.. the worst problem is the fact that such ppl as the members of that nazi group are brainwashed and don't think in such categories as we.. :(

Shadyhomie, i told u already what i think u should do. hope you'll be ok. Image
Last edited by yoshi on Apr 8th, '06, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby yoshi » Apr 8th, '06, 21:29

g_killa wrote:word its also fucked how groups can exsist under the laws eyes (or they just get ignored) but the law should really try doin sumin.

u know law is one of the most fucked up things in the whole world. i don't get how can such groups still exist. the worst is that they believe in what they say :confusion:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Speech » Apr 8th, '06, 21:40

first of all i have to say that i really thank yoshi for the stuff she told me(msn)....and i want to say thanx to killa who spend his time and replied..... thanx to all da homies who are replying to dis....

thanx
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoshi » Apr 8th, '06, 21:50

Shadyhomie wrote:first of all i have to say that i really thank yoshi for the stuff she told me(msn)....and i want to say thanx to killa who spend his time and replied..... thanx to all da homies who are replying to dis....

thanx

hit me up whenever u've got a problem homie ;)

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Speech » Apr 8th, '06, 21:52

i know it soundz kinda wierd but......im happy to have you INTERNET GUYZ.............tight

peace
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Speech » Apr 8th, '06, 21:56

so everything is cool in here......but i have to tell ya...we all are weird in sum kinda way :shifty:
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Speech » Apr 8th, '06, 22:01

yeah!!!!

don have racism beat cha...and let friendz cum from everywhere

HOMIES!!!
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby $0 R3@L » Apr 8th, '06, 23:22

better to have a gun and not need it ,then to need a gun and not have it.One of very few lessons ive learnt.Grab a piece and take it to the bastards.LOL just dont get kilt :happy: :smoking:
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby $0 R3@L » Apr 9th, '06, 13:20

when it come to racists there are none bigger then the police.
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoshi » Apr 10th, '06, 17:03

^^ normally.. u know, theoretically all people are equal.. but when it comes to judging and the whole shit, sometimes it turns that it depends on your skin color or fortune.. :confusion: :confusion:

we see it every day - like in France when there was like 2 weeks (or longer) outbreak of violence in poorer districts, where ethnic minorities live. and why? because the goverment does not give a shit about them. :roll:

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Slimm » Apr 10th, '06, 17:29

you got the fucking nazi motherfuckers in holland now to.. They hate ppl from Marroco and turkey ( many of them here ).
Little time ago there ware groups who looked at ur eye colour and if u had brown eyes they fucked u up with chains and all. Couple of ppl I know fucked em up with an group of 30, and really I dont care if they would die.

@ SHadyhomie:
Fucked up expirience, u didnt even do anything, racism is fucking stupid and makes me mad
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Backstage