The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

If you have a foreskin get in here

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: If you have a foreskin get in here

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 4th, '13, 00:44

Ha your foreskin traps insects for later? Mines like a suction cup that won't let chicks get away. They push and pull away from it but nah, they'll have to rip their clit off to get away.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CanadaPure » Jun 4th, '13, 04:44

IBasicallyRage wrote:Ha your foreskin traps insects for later? Mines like a suction cup that won't let chicks get away. They push and pull away from it but nah, they'll have to rip their clit off to get away.

That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 4th, '13, 11:16

LMFAO
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 10th, '14, 01:55

CanadaPure wrote:This is a true story guys, so I'm really opening up to you. This is one of my most embarrassing stories of all time, but it totally fits this thread, so whatever.

When I was about 7/8 or so and my foreskin first became retractable, I played with that bastard all day long. I didn't start jackin' it until I was about 11 or 12, so I was just diddling with my tallywacker, nothing more. Anyway, one day I wanted to see if I could put stuff under my foreskin. So I started small, I put a bead under that motherfucker and marveled at my penis with the bump under the skin.

Now, being 7-ish I thought this was pretty fucking funny. So I sought out more things to put under my foreskin. I put a nickle under there, I put a dime under there, I put a few more beads under there. I could hardly believe my new superpower. I had a pocket to store all my worldly goods, and it was on my penis!

So I moved out to my ultimate goal. I was going to put a quarter under my foreskin. It would be fantastic. So I rolled back that bastard, put the quarter on my little dick head, and rolled the foreskin back over it. It took a bit of forcing, but I fit the quarter under my penis skin. It was incredible!

Anyway, when I went to get the quarter out, it was stuck. I couldn't get the skin back over it. It was starting to hurt, and I started to cry. I had a quarter under my dick, I'd be known as "quarter dick" for the rest of my life (and I still am, but not because the coin is still stuck).

I had to man up, and tell my Dad that I got a quarter stuck in my penis. He laughed at me.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Josh » Jul 10th, '14, 01:58

PAINKILLƎR wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:This is a true story guys, so I'm really opening up to you. This is one of my most embarrassing stories of all time, but it totally fits this thread, so whatever.

When I was about 7/8 or so and my foreskin first became retractable, I played with that bastard all day long. I didn't start jackin' it until I was about 11 or 12, so I was just diddling with my tallywacker, nothing more. Anyway, one day I wanted to see if I could put stuff under my foreskin. So I started small, I put a bead under that motherfucker and marveled at my penis with the bump under the skin.

Now, being 7-ish I thought this was pretty fucking funny. So I sought out more things to put under my foreskin. I put a nickle under there, I put a dime under there, I put a few more beads under there. I could hardly believe my new superpower. I had a pocket to store all my worldly goods, and it was on my penis!

So I moved out to my ultimate goal. I was going to put a quarter under my foreskin. It would be fantastic. So I rolled back that bastard, put the quarter on my little dick head, and rolled the foreskin back over it. It took a bit of forcing, but I fit the quarter under my penis skin. It was incredible!

Anyway, when I went to get the quarter out, it was stuck. I couldn't get the skin back over it. It was starting to hurt, and I started to cry. I had a quarter under my dick, I'd be known as "quarter dick" for the rest of my life (and I still am, but not because the coin is still stuck).

I had to man up, and tell my Dad that I got a quarter stuck in my penis. He laughed at me.

:-({|= :-({|=
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Jul 10th, '14, 02:04

Hage wrote:
Chet Starr wrote:Foreskin is nasty, and every girl I've met thinks the same

#teamhaters

Lol

How the fuck is it nasty lmao

look he mad right now...

he wants to tear it off with his bare hands so bad right now...
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 10th, '14, 02:07

Basedshady wrote:Basedshady got enough dick to the point where he just pulls that shit back and bam nigga.

All yall niggas mad cause you got mutilated dicks because of some gay ass holy book or whatever.

#TeamNormalDick

realest post
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 9th, '14, 06:14

Just Silver wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:My foreskin sometimes traps little insects and whatnot that I can eat when I get hungry later in the day.

a penis fly trap

Lirl
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Backstage