The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why do people eat with their mouth open?

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: Why do people eat with their mouth open?

Postby TheBoss123 » Oct 24th, '14, 16:21

Hopsinshadie wrote:
TheBoss123 wrote:This shit actually does bother me lol. Lip smacking is the fuckin worst.

When you really think about it though, elbows on the table, lip smacking and all of that shit is kind of a ridiculous thing to even be annoyed by. Yet chewing with mouth open and lip smacking are so fucking obnoxious lol.

I wonder if it all comes back to how we were taught with manners and what not, and if thats why that type of shit bothers us, or if theres something intrinsically annoying about those things.

When people blow their nose at the table though.... :shakehead:

Hmm. Well elbows on the tables is usually not bad. I don't think it really hurts anything if you think about it. I just don't notice it. But lip smacking and open chewing is what a barn animal would do. I feel like I'm listening to pets eat. It really is ridiculous. How hard is it to just chew with your mouth closed and eat like how a normal human being should? And people would be surprised at how many people fart and burp. Like it's crazy. You do that shit in private if you must. But wow sometimes people burp loud and think it's okay and just say it was an ''accident.'' Yea, I never burp or fart in public. How can guys do that in front of their girl and think it's sexy? GROSS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree about the elbows, as long as youre not in someones eating space it really shouldnt matter in my opinion. I was just referring to all the manners we were taught.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Backstage