The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

fuck life

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: fuck life

Postby trinell05 » Dec 29th, '11, 07:05

SWEET_TOOTH wrote:
trinell05 wrote:There's nothing masculine about saying you got fucked six ways from Sunday...

What's wrong with using some guys every now and then, anyway? Not in a slutty way, but like, in a female empowering way? :happy:

whats wrong with raping 18 year old virgins, not in a bad way, in a male empowering way?

Whatever floats your boat, tbh.
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Stanforever » Dec 29th, '11, 07:09

SWEET_TOOTH wrote:
trinell05 wrote:There's nothing masculine about saying you got fucked six ways from Sunday...

What's wrong with using some guys every now and then, anyway? Not in a slutty way, but like, in a female empowering way? :happy:

whats wrong with raping 18 year old virgins, not in a bad way, in a male empowering way?

nothing wrong.im completely with you.
i'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not-Kurt Cobain
Stanforever
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Guess_Who » Dec 29th, '11, 15:34

Alex2012 wrote:Image

i'm not able to write with that perfect english and just reading this part "I fucked him six ways from Sunday" it can be only a guy who wrote that. :laughing:

hahaha that was the best part!! :laughing:

Anyone who knows you a bit knows that this was not written by you.

And if a thing like this happens to anyone I doubt they are are going to post it on TR. ;)
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby the real slim shady » Dec 29th, '11, 15:57

Guess_Who wrote:
Alex2012 wrote: "I fucked him six ways from Sunday"

hahaha that was the best part!!

^^ obvious sexual intentions from emma

are you planning to use those handcuffs with alex then emma?
i expect some pictures if you do.. :whistle:
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Drama Setter » Dec 29th, '11, 16:15

Alex2012 wrote:This guy, who lived in my neighborhood and who really liked me used to invite me to his house all of the time and would buy Chinese food for me almost every week...

Well, A few nights ago he invited me over for a movie at his house and he was flirting with me a lot more than usual, which prompted me to act a little more interested in him than I really was. I just didn't find him attractive and thought of him more as a friend. All of sudden, the doorbell rang and his best friend walked in and hung out with us for a little while. Something about this friend got me hot, so I started to flirt with him a little bit while the guy who liked me would leave to get more snacks and go to the bathroom. The best friend was drunk, but he definitely played along with it.

When I left the guy's house, I offered to drive his drunk friend home, which eventually turned into a trip back to my place. I fucked him six ways from Sunday, to be honest, and it was fucking hot and awesome. However, the next morning, the friend woke up and started freaking out. He said that he had gotten really drunk and that he regretted fucking me because his friend was really into me. I told him that I didn't like his friend like that like that but I consider him a great friend. A best friend, almost. He then started laughing and cussed me out, saying that I constantly lead his friend on, and I was being an evil bitch by not being straight with him. I got pissed and kicked him out of my house.

The next day the best friend returns to my house telling me that he told his friend about what happened that night. He told me that the friend got really upset and started throwing everything around the room, including pictures of us and his family. The best friend had to leave because the guy started throwing shit at him. Out of concerned, the friend asked me if I would go to the guy's house and I agreed. I mean, I don't get why the asshole would be mad. It's not like we were dating, right? There are plenty of fish in the sea, is how I see it. I wasn't even attracted to the guy. Whatever.

So I went there and knocked on the door. There was no answer but his car was in the driveway. I tried the door handle and it was unlocked so I went in calling his name. I heard no answer. I started walking around his house and saw that everything had been tossed around. I was scared but I was worried about him so I walked into his bedroom and..and saw that

He had hung himself.

props to Coleon and DarkBlade
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Alex2012 » Dec 1st, '14, 18:15

Can't leave without liking this tbh. :worship:

If one day someone reads that and got some fun, I have to confess i never wrote that, it was written by rollin4em and trinell. :flutter:
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 1st, '14, 22:17

damn
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican