The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

How to get rid of Marijuana out of your system fast?

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: How to get rid of Marijuana out of your system fast?

Postby Ka0t1c » May 19th, '12, 03:20

water, water, water, alcohol and quit smoking, i promise, also more info: are you fat??? it's important to know how much body fat you have since it stores in your fat cells, the less fat, the quicker it will go away, i was a chronic user for 4 years before i joined the army and i got rid of the thc by drinkin a gallon a day for 1 wk before i tested clean. there are masking drinks but i wouldn't recommend also there is a thing called the whizzer, which is a fake penis attached to a bag of clean urine u can use if there are meat gazers at your job aka penis watchers, good luck
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Blu » May 19th, '12, 03:26

Don't smoke.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » May 19th, '12, 04:37

Yeah man Ka0tic is right and to add to that, if your skinny and have a high metabolism you shouldnt have much to worry about but if your overweight it stays in your fat so the best way to get rid of it is drink water and exercise however dont exercise much like 2 days before the test because then you would probably just be pissing out the THC.
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » May 19th, '12, 05:13

Cosh wrote:when did u stop smoking?

Probably a year and a half if not two years ago, aside from a few random times that I could probably count on two hands...and that's if I was missing a couple fingers.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sekou » May 19th, '12, 09:05

Sekou
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ka0t1c » May 19th, '12, 09:59

great meme! hahaha, only a couple of times... lame...j/k

still good luck with what you're tryna accomplish, the best way is just by being yourself but if you wanna slave away for the rest of us...be my guest then... minimum wage FTW
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby WakeUpShow » May 19th, '12, 22:34

AbramIsaac wrote:
Cosh wrote:when did u stop smoking?

Probably a year and a half if not two years ago, aside from a few random times that I could probably count on two hands...and that's if I was missing a couple fingers.

do you mind me asking why?
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » May 19th, '12, 22:44

Well, there were a few reasons.

Mainly because it wasn't relaxing me anymore. I stopped feeling laid back and carefree, and started getting so paranoid that I would think about taking apart my television and hiding all of my paraphernalia in it. I'd be peeking out the windows, and just generally be so on-edge that it was sort defeating the purpose of smoking.

I'm not sure why...it may have something to do with the psychedelics I was experimenting with the years prior, or the close calls with the police, or the fact that things were getting a little too hot where I was at. In any case, it wasn't something I was into anymore.

I'm still an avid fan, in theory. I'm just not able to enjoy it anymore.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Backstage