The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

need legit advice (for real)

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: need legit advice (for real)

Postby Fleka » Sep 29th, '14, 13:18

I know it does. Just like girls that get kidnapped and hooked on drugs so that pimps can control them and force them to work as hookers.

But we were talking about alcohol and how a 15 years old kid has a drinking issue. And that kid has that problem because he/she does not know any better and is very gullible.

EDIT: Kids whose mothers smoked or drank during pregnancy can have bad problems, but their system flushes it all out in a few months. I doubt that 1 year old baby will have a cigarette and a glass of whiskey on the rocks.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Sep 29th, '14, 13:24

Fleka wrote:I know it does. Just like girls that get kidnapped and hooked on drugs so that pimps can control them and force them to work as hookers.

But we were talking about alcohol and how a 15 years old kid has a drinking issue. And that kid has that problem because he/she does not know any better and is very gullible.

Where did he say that's why he had a drinking problem? For all you know, one or both of his parents could be alcoholics or regular drinkers. Studies have proven that parents who smoke have a much higher chance of raising a smoker. Same with parents who drink. Are parents of a 15 year old alcoholic doing their job as parents? Of course not. If your environment encourages substance use/abuse and you are genetically predisposed to addictions there are obviously many factors involved. As a 15 year old, aka a minor, surely some of the responsibility is on his parents. Not all, mind you. But I seriously question how you can raise a 15 year old alcoholic. Where is he getting alcohol in a daily basis and where is he consuming it?

There is so much more to these situations than having a weak mind or being a dumb idiot.

Fleka wrote:EDIT: Kids whose mothers smoked or drank during pregnancy can have bad problems, but their system flushes it all out in a few months. I doubt that 1 year old baby will have a cigarette and a glass of whiskey on the rocks.

Moron. Why do you think people make an EFFORT to STAY sober? Once your system is flushed you become sober. But you're still an addict.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » Sep 29th, '14, 13:28

Go find your dad and call him a moron. People make an EFFORT to STAY sober after they get themselves clean because of a lack of character, personality, mental power...to keep being clean.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Sep 29th, '14, 13:32

Yeah and all these crack babies just happen to wind up hooked on crack or with other substance abuse issues. What a coincidence.

What do you mean go find my dad? Are you under the impression I don't have a dad? :unsure: lol
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Sep 29th, '14, 13:38

:shakehead:
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Fleka » Sep 29th, '14, 14:34

My dad smokes like there is no tomorrow. My mother is a smoker too, but not a heavy smoker. I don`t smoke. I tried, smoked, saw it sucks and quit.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Sep 29th, '14, 14:37

Same here, well my dad only, but usually, parents that smoke have kids that smoke.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Solace » Sep 29th, '14, 16:36

only smoke pot and backwoods
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby runSA » Sep 30th, '14, 00:38

Now this girls friend who goes to my school is asking me questions about what's going on and its mad awkward because idk what to say so im just saying its all on break
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Sep 30th, '14, 00:41

If you took my advice none of this would of happened :shakehead:
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby gutawafang » Sep 30th, '14, 01:27

I hate girls
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby runSA » Sep 30th, '14, 01:44

gutawafang wrote:I hate girls

Girls are a love and hate thing tbh. I love getting with them but then they create drama that just makes me be like what the fuck. Why can't some girls just say what they are thinking instead of causing this stressful shit
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Sep 30th, '14, 01:47

DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Previous