The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

need legit advice (for real)

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: need legit advice (for real)

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 28th, '14, 16:52

joshimura wrote:sometimes anonymity on the internet sucks

Why do you say that?
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Josh » Sep 28th, '14, 16:59

no respect m8
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 28th, '14, 17:00

joshimura wrote:no respect m8

It has pluses though too
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Josh » Sep 28th, '14, 17:02

definitely,but thats only my optinion :happy:
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 28th, '14, 17:05

True Wiz wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
joshimura wrote:no respect m8

It has pluses though too

shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » Sep 28th, '14, 17:54

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Fleka wrote:I was a bit too rough with the "dumb idiot", I admit. But there is no reason for getting hooked on alcohol. You have absolutely no need to drink (beer, whiskey, wine...). And getting hooked on alcohol is a sign of a weak mind, lack of ability to control yourself.

:facepalm

This is some of the most ignorant shit I ever read.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Sep 28th, '14, 23:05

Fleka wrote:I was a bit too rough with the "dumb idiot", I admit. But there is no reason for getting hooked on alcohol. You have absolutely no need to drink (beer, whiskey, wine...). And getting hooked on alcohol is a sign of a weak mind, lack of ability to control yourself.

Stop embarassing yourself lol
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TheVipBro » Sep 28th, '14, 23:52

when it don't work, it just don't work man, sorry.
there's literally nothing to do if it ain't been right since the beginning, that's lke trying too hard to fix something but why exactly do u wanna fix it'?
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby runSA » Sep 28th, '14, 23:54

Basedshady wrote:By the way my comments in no way look down at the recreational use of alcohol or purely just as a drink with suttin.

Niggas saying YOU NOT SOBER YOU WEAK are fucking idiots.

Don't worry nothing you said was bad the only thing you said that I didn't like was that I cant have or had genuine feelings for someone because I am/was an alcoholic/recovering alcoholic teenager. Correct me if i misinterpreted what you said
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby runSA » Sep 28th, '14, 23:57

TheVipBro wrote:when it don't work, it just don't work man, sorry.
there's literally nothing to do if it ain't been right since the beginning, that's lke trying too hard to fix something but why exactly do u wanna fix it'?

it did work from the beginning and didn't for a while because of my drinking problem then we reconciled and it was working again but it randomly seemed to stop working but idk if thats true because she heard I got a concussion at my football game and seemed worried but still wont respond to texts
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 29th, '14, 00:16

Fleka wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:

This is some of the most ignorant shit I ever read.

Just stop
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » Sep 29th, '14, 05:57

You two really offered a debate, you really had some good arguments on how alcoholism is result of anything else but a weak mind. This is why I don`t like debates on this forum.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Fleka » Sep 29th, '14, 07:02

Everybody will have some excuse for drinking, isn`t that obvious!!??

Just like everybody in prison is innocent.

And, I don`t have to be right, we can debate and maybe I can change my mind, when things are shown to me from another perspective. But while cocky members, that hold themselves for intellectual elite here, debate with "you are an ignorant idiot LOL"-that will never happen.

I will just stick to Backstage and Eminem section. Just Silver`s...whatever his post are, are much more...relaxing.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Sep 29th, '14, 07:37

If addiction is a sign of a weak mind, what does it say about those who recover from addiction?

I think it would take a will stronger than you could imagine to overcome some forms of addiction. Some things, like addiction, are simply biological. Overcoming them comes from your mind.

I think most addicts are actually quite strong minded and strong willed, but their addiction (biology) gets the better of them. Some of the greatest artists and minds of our time were addicts. Einstein was a smoker, did he have a weak mind?

Good idea Fleka, stick to backstage and save some face. Just Silver's posts are more your level anyway.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » Sep 29th, '14, 07:51

But why do you become an addict in the first place? What will happen if you don`t drink every day? Do you have the need to drink? Or smoke? I was a kid, I tried smoking because it was tempting. But I saw that smoking is just a waste of money, bad for health and you stink. I started going out, every time we went out-main objective was to get drunk. But I get drunk when it`s the right situation, when I go out and relax, celebrate something. Not every day. Sometimes i don`t drink for months-and nothing happens. I smoke weed sometimes, when I feel like it. But the point is that I control when I will drink or smoke, not that the alcohol takes control of my life.

So, all that biology crap-I don`t buy it. You have absolutely no need to drink alcohol every day, smoke (cigs or weed every day). Addiction is a sign of weakness.

And SliK, you talk about my level, and you don`t see the difference between a weak mind (gullible people, people with lack of...character) and actual intelligence.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Backstage