The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

So I've just found trshady II

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: So I've just found trshady II

Postby mdemaz » Oct 28th, '14, 00:44

Humanity is disgusting.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby EG. » Oct 28th, '14, 02:44

UofLCard wrote:I'm sorry, but I've gotta point out the double standard with 'slut hating'.

Guy that loves sex = he's a playa
Girl that loves sex = she's a nasty whore

BasedShady speaking the truth.

2true
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheBoss123 » Oct 28th, '14, 04:50

StayWideAwake wrote:
UofLCard wrote:I'm sorry, but I've gotta point out the double standard with 'slut hating'.

A key that unlocks all locks is a master key. A lock that gets opened by every key is just a shitty lock. :kanyeshrug:

Dead lol. That analogy is hilarious.

It's not about loving sex, its about dudes feeling insecure that girls want to have sex just as much as them. No one needs to have sex with mountains of people, have some dignity and self respect. Those are the real sluts, men included. Said people are also probably riddled with a bunch of other insecurities.

There is a difference between loving to have sex and not having sufficient self-respect.

That said, sex is awesome and no one should feel bad about enjoying it, just know why youre doing it. A lot of people do it so they can feel wanted, which is a problem, because then youre relying on it for some sort of validation.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slims » Oct 28th, '14, 05:37

TheBoss123 wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:

A key that unlocks all locks is a master key. A lock that gets opened by every key is just a shitty lock. :kanyeshrug:

Dead lol. That analogy is hilarious.

It's not about loving sex, its about dudes feeling insecure that girls want to have sex just as much as them. No one needs to have sex with mountains of people, have some dignity and self respect. Those are the real sluts, men included. Said people are also probably riddled with a bunch of other insecurities.

There is a difference between loving to have sex and not having sufficient self-respect.

That said, sex is awesome and no one should feel bad about enjoying it, just know why youre doing it. A lot of people do it so they can feel wanted, which is a problem, because then youre relying on it for some sort of validation.

so true.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Backstage