The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The ever-hyped DS 5k S/O (CANT FLOP) THREAD

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

The ever-hyped DS 5k S/O (CANT FLOP) THREAD

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 27th, '14, 23:39

Alot of people ask me, are you afraid of mods...Hell yeah im afraid of mods, i dont want a ban yet... A lot of people think.. that I worship breast milk..
that I do all types of.. retarded shit
Look, I can't change the way I think.
And I can't change the way I post.
But if I offended you? Good
Cause I still don't give a fuck.

Ok now that thats over, heres my shoutouts. I didnt have stuff to say about everyone. But if i missed you i will pm you personally. A love letter containing atleast 3 sexual acts. Or just a thanks for visiting my s/o thread. Oh and i know this did live up to the hype so im expecting this shit to go platinum guys, In all seriousness, it feels like yesterday i joined and now its over a year haha, time flies, heres my list m8s.

-Him Shadow
You're my dude foreal, thanks for all your help :b: and if you ever need anything HMU.
-Blogs McGooch
Probably my best friend on here, weird im saying that considering im always preaching its just an internet forum.
-ROM
I was really surprised you're as young as you are, maybe its just because i act your age, dunno. ily
-CP
My dude. The man. The myth. The legend. Breast Milk! Id like to be your manager in all honesty. ily
-Painus
Fuck your pool team. :( i still have a spot for u in mah heart u my dude fr. One of the first ppl i talked to on here when i joined.
-Excita
Another youngin, you're dope man, you seem like someone that would be awesome to hang with tbh.
-Ray
Im sorry i stole karlsson, if it makes you feel any better... He sucks:/ dam jk. <3
-runsa
You're a newer member, but you couldnt tell that haha, you fit right in here n i hope you stick around.
-menzo
Damn, the first person i messaged on here <3 (no homo tho) feels like yesterday i was a noob that had no idea how forums work... Fuck. Stick around pls brotha.
-demaz
#TEAMDEMAZ in this bitch! Seriously one of my favorite members. Saying that im one of the ppl here that give you hope for this place, meant alot to me in all honesty. I respect you nigga and if you ever wanna bullshit hmu.
-kasia
Kas! You're awesome and beautiful. :D i really hope you stick around here, all jokes aside TR needs women to balance out the sausage fest.
-raul
#TeamRaul motherfuckers, yall needa respect it. He doesnt lose anymore goddamn it. He wins everyday, i think. No? Sorry raul i tried.
-noddy
The infamous gif poster of the MMLP2 hype era. Loved every second of that, you're a funny guy. but.. RIP to your s/o threads.
-Wiz
One of the most down to earth people on the site, you're a real nigga. And i do respect you. If you ever need to talk about anything. Or just want to bs hmu. Would love to chill one day irl.
-Eva
You a real nigga, and i forgive you for not buying mmlp2 <3 all jokes aside i hope you stick around, but if TR becomes a problem with school grades etc. ditch this fuckin place, i wish you the best at becoming a force in LAW muahaha.
-mel
We've always gotten along, you're an awesome person and i love having you around! You ever need anything hmu.
-basedshady
Used to not like you, and tbh im not sure why. But since you came back from you're banning by eedee or whatever all beefs were erased haha, you my nigga aight? Idgaf. Do you man, fuck the haters.
-yoda
Where you go man? I miss you.. Like alot... Sometimes i cut myself thinking of how things used to be bby... Anyways. Lolol foreal u my dude. Miss not seein ya more often.
-SaJn
You're dope man. Miss you being around too. But i wish you the best in your personal life etc. kick lifes ass.
-Josh
Loving your new name b, the fuck imura meant? Idk ohwell youre awesome dude. Glad you become more out going tbh. Found ur role haha
-SHADE
You seem cool from what ive been able to tell, stick around man, were nice here. We have candy.
-6PRDMD9
IM HYPE AF FOR YOUR RECORD M8, im in as fuck. Id like to make a deal with you to be your manager too. Lets talk bro.

As well as shouts too...
Miller
SWA
Never_Enough
Mr Change
Mr Evil
Hage
Trimss
Music_Box
DerdyPK
TonyTilt
Nitro
Elision
King Lance
And anyone i might have forgotten...
I didnt forget you, suck my plump cock. Image

I love yall fam, set small goals and ray rice the fuck out of life. But more importantly, make yourself happy. Fuck everyone else. Be you. :coffee:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: The ever-hyped DS 5k S/O (CANT FLOP) THREAD

Postby Never_Enough » Oct 27th, '14, 23:41

thanks and congrats my g
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 27th, '14, 23:46

:wub: :b:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 28th, '14, 00:07

Basedshady wrote:Yeh u my nig :flutter:

:wub:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Oct 28th, '14, 00:14

congrats mang :b: :b:

and ya I'm number 1 at hockey pool and basically any other sport
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 28th, '14, 00:23

:b:
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby runSA » Oct 28th, '14, 00:36

Congrats and thanks for the shoutout and lol we are both crappy in the hockey pool so far
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Oct 28th, '14, 00:39

dam dam dam dam dam

:y: :b: :flutter: :wub: :b: :worship: :smoking: :flower:
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby yung rom » Oct 28th, '14, 00:44

ily bruh congrats
:wub: :wub: :wub:
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EG. » Oct 28th, '14, 00:45

<3
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Charlotte » Oct 28th, '14, 00:45

Flopped big time
Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines.
Charlotte
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby slims » Oct 28th, '14, 01:47

slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 28th, '14, 02:08

runSA wrote:Congrats and thanks for the shoutout and lol we are both crappy in the hockey pool so far

ikr fuck :'( nate mackinnon needs to step up m8
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby runSA » Oct 28th, '14, 02:16

DetroitSkills wrote:
runSA wrote:Congrats and thanks for the shoutout and lol we are both crappy in the hockey pool so far

My entire defense is shit as well because it was mostly an afterthought for me and I need Edmonton to do good so Hall and Eberle can get me points
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 28th, '14, 02:17

runSA wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:

My entire defense is shit as well because it was mostly an afterthought for me and I need Edmonton to do good so Hall and Eberle can get me points

the nuge on my team too haha, my defense is bleh n most of my main weapons are just not doing much yet
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Backstage