The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

10,000 Posts Shout Out Thread

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

10,000 Posts Shout Out Thread

Postby mdemaz » Nov 4th, '14, 03:49

Shout out to everyone. It's been a cool few years here. Wanna take this time out to say that you guys make me laugh and entertain me each day and I appreciate the support and advice you have given me in terms of audio production and art. To all of the people that fell off hard or turned into doucebags, don't sweat it, shit happens, I still love you guys.

Here's a list of people I fuck with:

BlogsMcgooch - Out of the blue new member that became instantly awesome. Love ya.

DetroitSkills - Same goes for you as well. Love ya.

Melanie - Really on point girl here with a vast sense of humpor and good looks to boot. :flower:

Guess_Who - Sorta talk a lot, but not as much as I would of like to. Good-spirited women with an intellegant point of view. Also, anyone who likes Guns 'n' Roses is instantly awesome.

Eres bonita.

SajN - I feel kinda neutral with you. You seem to have a lot of friends, so it's hard for me to really get to know you as much as I would like to. Anytime we talk it's almost always about a problem, and I don't like that. I think you are a cool guy and I wanna get high with you someday.

Canadapure - You were sleeping all those years, than suddenly, you awakened and become a G.O.A.T. member. I honestly think you are a funny person.

Hesky - I always used to think you were taking the piss with me all the time, but you turned out to be a really funny guy and you meant no harm. My fuckin' man.

InsaneTRex - I thought you were a cunt at first, but we've gotten really tight recently. I'll try to get my shit together so Breast Milk fam' can run the rap game.

Just Silver - It's a shame that you got carried away with that shit you did and got banned, but I think you are okay.

Menzo/Geno - I swear you guys are brothers. Still really cool guys, nonetheless. I wanna do that song with you, Menzo.

UofLCard - From what I can gather, you are a very nice poster. I don't think I've even seen you get mad or do anything stupid. You are a graceful member and a good green moderator.

Rafael - You're N.R.G., right? I think you are a solid member with decent taste. I would hope to see you become one of the G.O.A.T.s.

brady50 - Man of a few words, but everything you say is good. Anutha Aussie I fuck with.

True Wiz - One of my favourite members right now. Funny, creative and Australian, Not to mention you had bangs for days. I love you, son.

Excitaz - You are a pretty little motherfucker. I fuck with you.

Charlotte - Honestly, I think you are pretty cool and pretty. I wish you would post more.

Chet Starr - One of the first people I talked to here and a good friend now.

Gutawafang - You are awesome, and I like your music a lot. It's fun talking to you on Facebook, too.

Revolutionary - We seem to have a lot of disagreements, but I think you are okay.

B.A.D. - One of the first members I talked to here. Crazy rapper and producer. You need to post more.

Jaba - I dunno, I think you are okay, but you say a lot of retarded shit all the time. I think you should come good, though.

Cement - You sorta vanished recently, and that sucks, I found you to be quite humorous.

Kasia - Haven't seen you around recently, but you seemed pretty cool.

RunSA - Nice kid. I'm happy that you overcome so much even at your age. You are gonna be a headstrong man.

Notalius - I barely see you around much anymore, but you are pretty funny and I like how you shouted me out in your shout out thread. Cheers

SG. - I think you are okay. You would make a decent movie or rap critic.
Francesco - I appreciate the support, man. I think you are amazing.

Yoda - One of the goat new members around these days. You are fucking hilarious.

Theboss123 - You are a cool dude. I see you posting a lot and you get along with everyone.

Music_Box - Same goes for you. You cause no trouble at all.

12Characters - You are pretty chill. We don't talk, though.

Evil - You are a funny Irish man. I think you are a nice guy.

Snake - You are my favourite little Chinese man here. I'll admit, at first, you were annoying and made no sense, but after I Skyped with you, you turned out to be awesome. I think you have a voice for radio.

Trimss - I've known you since 2011. I always thought you were a funny guy. I hope that we can talk some more sometime.

Bigray - You are a cool guy. Sometimes you do silly things, but I have no problem with you at all. I also love the fact that you work out like I do. One day I'm gonna have arms are big as yours.

Hage - Thought you were arrogant at first, but I started really find you interesting and funny. It was my pleasure to send your friend a beat.

Python - At first I thought you were a ridiculous troll, but you turned out to be a really smart and kind guy as I got to know you. Thanks for being my producer for my new music. It means a lot.

Horse - I miss you a lot here at the forums. I still check up on you on Facebook. I find it funny how we are both camera nuts.

King Lance - Hated you at first because of some things you said, but you are really cool now. I like you a fair bit for your contributions to the forum when it comes to news.

Aone - We sorta bonded in the metal thread for a while, but since I stopped going there, I feel like we don't really talk anymore, but, it's cool to see your posts around here and I love reading them.

DA! - I remember you saying I looked like a sasquatch in late 2010 with my facial hair, haha. I love you man. One of the first members I interacted with on here and I respect you for that.

Miller - I hated you at first, but I started to like you a fair bit as time went by. We started to get pretty tight, but when I took my break from here, it felt like we grew apart. I remember doing that album cover for your band and looking at it now makes me cringe, haha.

EG. - I've known you since 2011, but we don't really talk much here, I mean, we Skyped once, that was it. I still have you on Facebook and I think you are a pretty girl. I love how you like Gambino as well. I'm sorry if I upset you sometimes, but don't sweat it.

I think you are very smart and I hope you get a job in law and make huge bank.

Solace - Yes, maybe I depized you at one point for your brutal criticism, but you are one of my favourite members right now. You just say whatever is on your mind and I respect that. You are a dope rapper as well. It's all fine man.

I love you.

Raul - You are a really cool kid. I love talking to you and I love reading up on your videos and whatnot. You guys are talented.

Josh - You are a dope new member. You like dragon ball, so that's pretty much a deal sealer right there.

Calandre - I think you are pretty cool. You have a bit of a temper, but you seem like you mean no harm. I like reading up on your posts, because they are usualy really well-informed.

Him Shadow - You don't really get the respect you deserve, because you work so hard on getting us all of the Eminem media you can out to the public. Without your help, I probably wouldn't have all of this rare stuff. Thanks for being a saavy music collector.

SliK - Gonna be honest, I thought you were an absolute arsehole a while ago, but we talked a bit and I started to love reading your posts and I would get pains in my chest from laughing. We got pretty cool recently, and I have a lot of respect for you, because you are able to make really good arguments.

Vijilantee - Haven't seen you around much recently, but you seemed to be cool. I like your music a fair bit, even if it needs work.

Rom - You are a nice kid, highly intelligent, too. I appreciate the help you've given to Eedee and me.

Basedshady - You seemed like an ass at first, but I realized that you were just fucking around. You are a nice guy and I liked it when we sat down and had a real chat about life. It made me respect you a lot more.

PK - You were the first person I connected with on here, and you are still a really nice guy. Thanks for being my friends for all of these years and not cutting me off. I hope you become a goat producer and rapper.

Pain - I feel the same way about you as I feel about Basedshady. When we had a little chat, I started to really like you. Plus, you're a Dragon Ball fan, need I say more?

StayWideAwake - You seem like a nice guy. Sometimes we talk on here, but I've never really talked to you for a long time. I wanna get to know you a bit more, because you are a good debater.

TonyTilt - Haven't actually really talked to you much, but you are friendly to me and everyone else, so you are alright in my book.

Eedee - Shit, do I even need to say anything? You are one of my best friends I've ever had and I would do anything for you.

Elision - I've known you for a while, and you are awesome. I like your raps, your personality and your funny Facebook posts. I wanna see you drop an album shortly.

TranSlucEnt - I've seen you around, man. I really like your production work and I hope we can work together sometime in the future.

crashband - You are pretty cool. I like reading your posts.

class_theking - I have mixed feelings towards you. You have really valid arguments and you are smart, but you are a bit of a snob at times. I like your music, but I don't like how you ripped apart and shat on mine the way you did. Somedays I'm laughing at your posts because they are so genius, and other days I want to strangle you. You seem like a really complicated soul, to be honest, but, that's what makes you strangely interesting. I honestly think you are okay now. I get that you just fuck people up to try to straighten them out. It's cool.

I think you have a good taste in rap and I wanna see you post more. Your recent posts are pretty funny and interesting, from what I've seen.

Fleka - I don't see you around much anymore. I always thought you were okay. You were a bit dumb at times, but you seem like a cool guy overall.

Lello - I haven't really seen you around much lately. I always thought you were a nice guy.

RisefromtheAshez - I like your beats, I like working with you and I think you got what it takes to become a crazy producer. Don't give up.

For anyone I've missed, you guys probably aren't really too familiar with me, so don't get offended. I'll gladly tell you what I think of you, though. I don't really have a problem with anyone anymore, I just love having fun posting here and laughing myself silly while I'm at work. I've grown a lot mentally and physically, and I feel like God is giving me a clean slate. All the shit from the past stays in the past.

Peace out.
Last edited by mdemaz on Nov 5th, '14, 09:07, edited 52 times in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: 10,000 Posts Shout Out Thread

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Nov 4th, '14, 03:53

congrats Demaz bruv :beerchug:

I like u 2
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby slims » Nov 4th, '14, 03:58

Thank you demaz.
haha, now you're gonna have to go to the vet section
congratz homie.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Nov 4th, '14, 04:06

Damn it, I was just gonna add you, Miller.

Don't think I don't remember the shit we did.
Last edited by mdemaz on Nov 4th, '14, 05:03, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Solace » Nov 4th, '14, 04:07

:wub: :b:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 4th, '14, 04:20

CONGRATS DEMAZ, YOU A REAL ONE MY NIGGA :b:
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby yung rom » Nov 4th, '14, 04:25

CONGRATS BRUH ILY
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 4th, '14, 04:52

Congratz yo.

That was a legitimately heartwarming read lol.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Nov 4th, '14, 05:02

^ I gave everyone my thoughts of you.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 4th, '14, 05:08

Lel me n blogs new era TR bby. Get fukt m8s.

Real tho! Good shit on 10,000 and i hope you stick around man. Youre a genuine dude and i love your sense of humor. Ive kind of adopted bits n pieces from u.. Deep shit.

Mat a Role Model :happycry:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 4th, '14, 05:21

mdemaz wrote:^ I gave everyone my thoughts of you.

Thanks man, I appreciate that :y:
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 4th, '14, 05:22

Thanks so much dude! You put me and my bby first :wub: Seriously, I love you dude. You're an awesome producer and a great rapper. You're incredibly chill and have an amazing balance between being silly and also serious at times too. You also seem really comfortable in your own skin which is really dope :y: Congrats man :worship:
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 4th, '14, 05:36

Blogs McGooch wrote:Thanks so much dude! You put me and my bby first :wub: Seriously, I love you dude. You're an awesome producer and a great rapper. You're incredibly chill and have an amazing balance between being silly and also serious at times too. You also seem really comfortable in your own skin which is really dope :y: Congrats man :worship:

this right here... is better than anything kanye has ever put out....
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 4th, '14, 05:38

DetroitSkills wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:Thanks so much dude! You put me and my bby first :wub: Seriously, I love you dude. You're an awesome producer and a great rapper. You're incredibly chill and have an amazing balance between being silly and also serious at times too. You also seem really comfortable in your own skin which is really dope :y: Congrats man :worship:

this right here... is better than anything kanye has ever put out....

Damn. You're crushing my feelers m8.

Haha just realized that that could be interpreted as nothing is better than anything Kanye has ever put out meaning Kanye puts out the best stuff ever. I don't agree with that statement but you kinda tied yourself up in that one lel
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CanadaPure » Nov 4th, '14, 05:48

mdemaz wrote:Canadapure - You were sleeping all those years, than suddenly, you awakened and become a goat member. I honestly think you are a funny person.

I love you Mat.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Next

Return to Backstage