The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tr awards 2014 (updated with results)

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Mr Change » Nov 10th, '14, 18:01

There should be a biggest L taker category
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Trimss » Nov 10th, '14, 18:02

ITT Just Silver talking about doing time
Image
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
User avatar
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 17801
Joined: May 1st, '10, 18:10
Location: The Motor City
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Just Silver » Nov 10th, '14, 20:39

The Best Member - Sajn
Best Thread - PK just silver motivational
Best Username - TRshady
Best Avatar - translucent
Best Signature - idk
Biggest Stan - Idk
Drama Queen/King - Calandre
Cool - mdemaz
Smarter Member - abram
Worst Avi or Sig - old eedee
The Most Bipolar - EG
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby EG. » Nov 10th, '14, 21:22

Just Silver wrote:The Best Member - Sajn
Best Thread - PK just silver motivational
Best Username - TRshady
Best Avatar - translucent
Best Signature - idk
Biggest Stan - Idk
Drama Queen/King - Calandre
Cool - mdemaz
Smarter Member - abram
Worst Avi or Sig - old eedee
The Most Bipolar - EG

how am I bipolar lol
User avatar
EG.
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Jul 24th, '11, 19:59
Location: Belgium
Gender: Female

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Charlotte » Nov 11th, '14, 00:48

SliK wrote:
bigray wrote:Don't you have a good education or in the process of one?

Meh, I don't know how good it really is. My degree is hard and I'm learning a lot.

EG is at a better uni than me, studying law. Solace goes to a better Uni than either me or EG. So their names should be in the discussion before mine.


I study law tooo, very highly ranked uni even tho no one knows it
Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines.
User avatar
Charlotte
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Apr 18th, '13, 15:37
Gender: Female

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby SliK » Nov 11th, '14, 00:56

Charlotte wrote:
SliK wrote:
bigray wrote:Don't you have a good education or in the process of one?

Meh, I don't know how good it really is. My degree is hard and I'm learning a lot.

EG is at a better uni than me, studying law. Solace goes to a better Uni than either me or EG. So their names should be in the discussion before mine.


I study law tooo, very highly ranked uni even tho no one knows it

What uni do you go to?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby EG. » Nov 11th, '14, 01:03

its probably different in other countries, but here in Belgium those rankings dont really matter considering there are onle a few univerisities and everyone can get in

@slik, charlotte goes to Leiden, univeristy of the biggest jurist ever (according to me professor)
User avatar
EG.
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Jul 24th, '11, 19:59
Location: Belgium
Gender: Female

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby SliK » Nov 11th, '14, 01:08

There is a social class divide here in Australia, you don't really notice it where I'm from but it's apparent in cities like sydney and Melbourne. There are people who care about it here but I'm not one of them.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 13th, '14, 15:52

So we have 2 future lawyers here. Good to know.

I'll give this a few more days and if noone else play I'll count the votes. So go on....
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Image
User avatar
Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Oct 11th, '10, 14:36
Location: Guess Where
Gender: Female

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Just Silver » Nov 13th, '14, 15:56

I should still win somethin
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 13th, '14, 15:57

Just Silver wrote:I should still win somethin

Faggot of the year
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Just Silver » Nov 13th, '14, 15:58

At least
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 13th, '14, 15:59

Just Silver wrote:At least

Image
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Josh » Nov 13th, '14, 16:00

DƎRDYPK wrote:
Just Silver wrote:I should still win somethin

Faggot of the year

dead :laughing:
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
User avatar
Josh
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mar 22nd, '14, 04:37
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Tr awards 2014

Postby Notalius » Nov 13th, '14, 16:10

josh might have the worst sig of all time

looks like ti was made by a member back in 2007
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Backstage



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users