The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

SL?

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: SL?

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 13th, '14, 03:18

runSA wrote:
mdemaz wrote:its easy to say fuck koolo but he did a lot for us stans even if its wrong that he leaked a few certain songs

The way I look at it is that at least koolo shared what he got with all eminem fans. He really isn't that douchey when you think of it like that

this is true, he could be spiel... lel.

but nah ive talked to koolo on a personal level in some pms a while back he isnt a douche at all, idk what peoples issues really are
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby runSA » Nov 13th, '14, 03:25

DetroitSkills wrote:
runSA wrote:
mdemaz wrote:its easy to say fuck koolo but he did a lot for us stans even if its wrong that he leaked a few certain songs

The way I look at it is that at least koolo shared what he got with all eminem fans. He really isn't that douchey when you think of it like that

this is true, he could be spiel... lel.

but nah ive talked to koolo on a personal level in some pms a while back he isnt a douche at all, idk what peoples issues really are

People are always quick to assume things about other people because of very minor details. It happens to anyone who does anything semi significant on either a small scale or big scale. The fact is that most people are good people but then there is Spiel
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chalky » Nov 13th, '14, 03:41

#SLdown :"""(
Chalky
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ThatDudeD12 » Nov 14th, '14, 14:53

where is sl ??
ThatDudeD12
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Atone » Nov 15th, '14, 05:24

True Wiz wrote:What was exposed about him?

I really have no idea, i didn't pay attention to that much, i only really visited that site as like, a secondary to this forum, i posted maybe once or twice a year lol, that site wasn't all that great really

sure, you have the downloads section there but, really thats it

you have a guy named JMG trolling everybody daily, talking about how he heard MMLP2 weeks before it leaked, same with ShadyXV, the dudes always talking about "retiring" and then you have Robot, which is like, JMG part 2, just another nobody making shit threads to troll the site, pretty annoying really, and then, 90% of the site are very Anti-Eminem, critisizing every last thing he puts out, saying he should of retired after TES, blah blah blah, the mods were trash, i think this poster named Kevin was like, the Just Silver of Studio Leaks, the dude admitted to having sex with stray cats...like seriously...wtf

and really, any thread that got started would quickly turn into members going at each other, start a thread about a new Eminem song, and by the 2nd page you got member vs member going at each other's throats bashing each other for being fat, or fucking cats, or being a pedophile, orwhatever, nothing ever really stayed on topic other than a Tech N9ne thread and a You Laugh You Lose thread,

the creative writing/aduio section was by far the worst, here, the mods run that shit and make it what it is, i love it here, over there, they had 2 main guys that posted their music, anybody else that posted either got ignored, or trolled.

oh, and there rep system? annoying as fuck, you were a joke on that site if your rep counter wasn't insainly green, if it was in the red nobody gives a shit about what you post, and they just bad rep you more, , it was pretty dumb

Koolo was alright, M Solo was a good guy as well, never had an issue with those 2, there was a guy named Phillip Farkle that posted hilarious youtube video's of himself, that guy was great, therewas a few others i didn't have a problem with but, that site was just...ugh, a mess, TRShady was like, the New York Tankees, while Studioleaks are like...idk,the Tampa Bay Devil Rays if you compared tghem to each other.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 15th, '14, 05:28

Robot a legend bruh bruh, watch your shit
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Atone » Nov 15th, '14, 05:31

DƎRDYPK wrote:Robot a legend bruh bruh, watch your shit

Robot is a joke, there are no legends on internet forums
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 15th, '14, 05:34

Atone wrote:

fam I just said Robots a legend, therefore he is such, like Chuck Norris & Sub Zero
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby mdemaz » Nov 15th, '14, 05:40

noggerton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Chalky » Nov 15th, '14, 05:44

DƎRDYPK wrote:
Atone wrote:

fam I just said Robots a legend, therefore he is such, like Chuck Norris & Sub Zero
Chalky
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 15th, '14, 05:44

Fuck studiopiss
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby UofLCard » Nov 16th, '14, 03:10

It would be funny if this dinosaur message board outlasts a fairly modern site like SL.

DetroitSkills wrote:
bigray wrote:I like koolo.

have u ever talked to him personally? hes aight tbh, seems cool

He seemed like one of the rare cool users. If you didn't have at least 5,000 posts, you are taken as joke immediately there and negged. I called others out on SL last year about caring about rep points so much, and then they acted like dicks to me.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby mdemaz » Nov 16th, '14, 04:22

reminds me of this site
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby ThatDudeD12 » Nov 16th, '14, 19:08

nothing on google about sl coming back, no explanation
ThatDudeD12
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Atone » Nov 16th, '14, 19:14