The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

SL?

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: SL?

Postby TheMostShady23 » Nov 17th, '14, 22:50

I haven't seen or heard anything either.. I was gonna PM Koolo and see if he knew anything. Sucks, but oh well.. This board seems straight.. I got along with everyone at SL but you all are right about the way they were to everyone that wasn't in their "inner circle" but I get along with most everyone and never really had any problems but saw them bash and talk shit to a lot of ppl just because they had different opinions. It was pretty much forbidden to say that anything new of Em's was good so I really just browsed, kept my opinions to myself, and posted occasionally.. Signed up the day the site opened and only had little over 1000 posts..
We got so much in common, Except when it comes to rhymin; She feel like lyrics are so intrusive, but I feel about her, the way she feels about music; She's cute, She don't like the words, she just like the beat and I'm thinkin me too biatch!
TheMostShady23
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby EazyDuzIt » Nov 18th, '14, 02:49

I have seen this happen before once, at RB

in the before times it seemed like it would never end. but then Jason pulled the plug and God struck him down

SL was good, yes. great even. but in his infinite wisdom God called it home

that's all I have to say about SL
EazyDuzIt
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TheMostShady23 » Nov 18th, '14, 05:00

EazyDuzIt wrote:I have seen this happen before once, at RB

in the before times it seemed like it would never end. but then Jason pulled the plug and God struck him down

SL was good, yes. great even. but in his infinite wisdom God called it home

that's all I have to say about SL

RB was my shit.. It was even better as D12World.. Miss that place :' (
We got so much in common, Except when it comes to rhymin; She feel like lyrics are so intrusive, but I feel about her, the way she feels about music; She's cute, She don't like the words, she just like the beat and I'm thinkin me too biatch!
TheMostShady23
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 18th, '14, 05:09

It's gone baby gone
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » Nov 18th, '14, 05:32

Everybody that came here from SL needs to leave immediatly
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EazyDuzIt » Nov 18th, '14, 05:34

you don't have enough reps for me to care about your opinion
EazyDuzIt
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Chalky » Nov 18th, '14, 05:38

You poor delusional bastard. ^
Chalky
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Noid » Nov 18th, '14, 05:49

Atone wrote:
True Wiz wrote:What was exposed about him?

I really have no idea, i didn't pay attention to that much, i only really visited that site as like, a secondary to this forum, i posted maybe once or twice a year lol, that site wasn't all that great really

sure, you have the downloads section there but, really thats it

you have a guy named JMG trolling everybody daily, talking about how he heard MMLP2 weeks before it leaked, same with ShadyXV, the dudes always talking about "retiring" and then you have Robot, which is like, JMG part 2, just another nobody making shit threads to troll the site, pretty annoying really, and then, 90% of the site are very Anti-Eminem, critisizing every last thing he puts out, saying he should of retired after TES, blah blah blah, the mods were trash, i think this poster named Kevin was like, the Just Silver of Studio Leaks, the dude admitted to having sex with stray cats...like seriously...wtf

and really, any thread that got started would quickly turn into members going at each other, start a thread about a new Eminem song, and by the 2nd page you got member vs member going at each other's throats bashing each other for being fat, or fucking cats, or being a pedophile, orwhatever, nothing ever really stayed on topic other than a Tech N9ne thread and a You Laugh You Lose thread,

the creative writing/aduio section was by far the worst, here, the mods run that shit and make it what it is, i love it here, over there, they had 2 main guys that posted their music, anybody else that posted either got ignored, or trolled.

oh, and there rep system? annoying as fuck, you were a joke on that site if your rep counter wasn't insainly green, if it was in the red nobody gives a shit about what you post, and they just bad rep you more, , it was pretty dumb

Koolo was alright, M Solo was a good guy as well, never had an issue with those 2, there was a guy named Phillip Farkle that posted hilarious youtube video's of himself, that guy was great, therewas a few others i didn't have a problem with but, that site was just...ugh, a mess, TRShady was like, the New York Tankees, while Studioleaks are like...idk,the Tampa Bay Devil Rays if you compared tghem to each other.

Are you out of your mind? You hated it since I exposed you and you were ethered on a daily basis. I ran you off.
Noid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Noid » Nov 18th, '14, 06:00

Yawn

So old
Noid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Chalky » Nov 18th, '14, 06:01

You must be seeing a mirror on your end.
Chalky
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Noid » Nov 18th, '14, 06:03

Chalky wrote:You must be seeing a mirror on your end.

You must have been another lurker too afraid to post there. You sound insanely insecure and bitter because you never fit in... And never will.
Noid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 18th, '14, 10:28

Noid wrote:

You must have been another lurker too afraid to post there. You sound insanely insecure and bitter because you never fit in... And never will.

isnt ur site gone doe
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 18th, '14, 10:29

Noid wrote:

isnt ur site gone doe
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Atone » Nov 18th, '14, 13:50

lol Noid you didn't run me off, i litterally posted like, 4 or 5 times days before SL went down, in fact, for like, 3 months after you "exposed" me i was still posting, how do you think my reps got so green? you stupid shit i never got ran off, i was postin in the music section after that whole "exposal" you dumb shit, you didn't expose anything
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 18th, '14, 14:01

noids a 32 year old goof who talks shit on internet forums, fat fookin virgin lirl
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Previous

Return to Backstage