The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eedee AMA

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: Eedee AMA

Postby Trimss » Nov 16th, '14, 14:50

How did he get decapitated? Doesn't sound too common wow. (Think the song is Bad Day by Daniel Powter isn't it?)

What do you hate the most? What would be your ideal job?
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Eedee AMA

Postby Eedee » Nov 16th, '14, 14:54

Trimss wrote:How did he get decapitated? Doesn't sound too common wow. (Think the song is Bad Day by Daniel Powter isn't it?)

That's the song. And he was going too fast on a snowmobile and went right through a fencing/wire thing and got caught by his neck. Insta dead. My friend moved cities and haven't heard from him since...

What do you hate the most? What would be your ideal job?
I hate not knowing what will become of my life. Sure, the adventure is there and I can shape it however I want... and the uncertainy of it all is surely captivating but deep down it scares me. My ideal job would probably be a high school astronomy/science teacher.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Previous

Return to Backstage