The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nothing big

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: Nothing big

Postby Excita » Nov 19th, '14, 15:34

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Excita wrote:thanks for the touching words, you've been like my favorite member since the day one :'( i remember when i joined here and said you're my fave member on the "Your favorite member?" thread :wub:

Did you?! That sounds vaguely familiar. I'll have to dig that thread up. Thanks man ;) :wub:
http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=167720&p=2536336#p2536336 :worship:
Excita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 19th, '14, 15:42

Excita wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
Excita wrote:thanks for the touching words, you've been like my favorite member since the day one :'( i remember when i joined here and said you're my fave member on the "Your favorite member?" thread :wub:

Did you?! That sounds vaguely familiar. I'll have to dig that thread up. Thanks man ;) :wub:
http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=167720&p=2536336#p2536336 :worship:

That felt like ages ago :sweating: Wow
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Josh » Nov 19th, '14, 17:03

awesome

congrats b
iam proud of u :flutter:
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 19th, '14, 17:04

Trex hurt d12 is ded. Whats ur thoughts b
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Raul » Nov 19th, '14, 18:21

mcgooch's cream is the best cream

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 19th, '14, 18:35

Raul wrote:mcgooch's cream is the best cream

Nah b. cashis creem
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SajN » Nov 19th, '14, 18:36

Congrats breh
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 19th, '14, 18:44

Congratulations homie. U my fam mang. Good luck with your upcoming ventures :b: :b: :b:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 20th, '14, 00:17

Josh wrote:awesome

congrats b

Thanks breh and I'm proud of you :wub: You honestly went from just an average member to somebody whose personality shines and you finally found your niche. You have a great sense of humor and it's always nice to read your posts. You have a really funny and edgy side that comes through a lot like all of the "strawberry week" comments lol. You're one of the best newer members tbh. You're such a cool dude. I love you b ;)
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 20th, '14, 00:18

SajN wrote:Congrats breh

Thanks man. I don't know you too well but you seem like a really chill dude and fun and easy to talk to. I'd like to talk with you more tbh
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 20th, '14, 00:22

Yoda wrote:Congratulations homie. U my fam mang. Good luck with your upcoming ventures :b: :b: :b:

Thanks dawg :b: You were one of the first members if not the first member who took a great liking to me soon after I had joined an I didn't even know it lol. I don't know what caused you to like me from the get go but you did :y: and you've been a true "forum friend", if you wanna call it that, ever since. You're very supportive and seem very wise and chill tbh. You're one of the few ppl on here that strikes me as someone that would have your back no matter what in real life.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Josh » Nov 20th, '14, 23:48

Blogs McGooch wrote:

congrats b

Thanks breh and I'm proud of you :wub: You honestly went from just an average member to somebody whose personality shines and you finally found your niche. You have a great sense of humor and it's always nice to read your posts. You have a really funny and edgy side that comes through a lot like all of the "strawberry week" comments lol. You're one of the best newer members tbh. You're such a cool dude. I love you b ;)

dam i am blushed

u, Evil and D$ are my homeboys on Tr
love y'all :wub:
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 20th, '14, 23:49

Josh wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:

congrats b

dam i am blushed

u, Evil and D$ are my homeboys on Tr
love y'all :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub:
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 21st, '14, 00:26

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Yoda wrote:Congratulations homie. U my fam mang. Good luck with your upcoming ventures :b: :b: :b:

Thanks dawg :b: You were one of the first members if not the first member who took a great liking to me soon after I had joined an I didn't even know it lol. I don't know what caused you to like me from the get go but you did :y: and you've been a true "forum friend", if you wanna call it that, ever since. You're very supportive and seem very wise and chill tbh. You're one of the few ppl on here that strikes me as someone that would have your back no matter what in real life.

Thanks for the kind words fam :y:

I sensed an abnormally high volume of midichlorians in you and I knew you would bring balance back to the force/forum :D

Lol nah, around the time you joined my head was a gaping mess. I was still picking up the pieces from the damage the drugs did to me. I lacked sufficient social and communication skills (even on an Internet forum were anonymity is king and fake personas are acted out on the regular), i refrained from talking to a lot of peeps because of this. Ive come a long since then though, gaining fucking employment has helped tons. Anyway I must of subconsciously picked up on a quality u had that made it easy for me to converse with ya :y:

You've come on loads as well, now one of the most liked peeps on here (rightfully so). You're funny as fuck breh and I always have a chuckle at your dark humoured posts.
Good luck on finding the right career homie :b:

I know, gayest shit i ever wrote right? I :'(
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 21st, '14, 00:30

I aint sayin its the gayest shit you wrote, just know the gayest nigga wrote it
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore