The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Top 3 newest members (Shady XV Era)

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: Top 3 newest members (Shady XV Era)

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 24th, '14, 03:22

Blogs McGooch wrote:
FriedSchizoprenic wrote:LOL i didnt know people where talking shit about me over here.

Nobody cant call me like that after i made that Paul Rosenberg Thread. I deserve be the GOAT.

That dreamer mentality is contagious

Fuck man i am doing everything to be dat best, young wigga from South America killing it with annoying posts and selfies in the bathroom :b:
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Top 3 newest members (Shady XV Era)

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 24th, '14, 03:25

FriedSchizoprenic wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
FriedSchizoprenic wrote:LOL i didnt know people where talking shit about me over here.

Nobody cant call me like that after i made that Paul Rosenberg Thread. I deserve be the GOAT.

That dreamer mentality is contagious

Fuck man i am doing everything to be dat best, young wigga from South America killing it with annoying posts and selfies in the bathroom :b:

Dam
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Backstage