The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Atone Speaks On TRShady Members

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Atone Speaks On TRShady Members

Postby Atone » Nov 25th, '14, 00:19

Alright folks, after hearing Spyders verse at me it seems my intentions on here are a bit confused. i figured i'd clear a few things up

Jaba, i do not hate you bro, YES, you did irritate me a lil bit and i did snap at you in a PM, but, honestly me and you started in the same boat, both of us need ALOT of work with our music shit, and although you've hit alot of nerves in a few members i can't speak for them, but it would be cool if we got this music shit figured out together, and not create a bunch of enemies in the process.

Just Silver, although at times you can be a little faggot, i respect your writing abilities, i just wish you would stop acting so fucking weird sometimes dude, the womens clothes, all the times you mention drugs and alcohol, the time in FB Chat when u talked about boinkin my bum hole...bro, chill, i would respect you a bit if you just stopped acting so fucking weird sometimes, it's annoying as shit, if you chill out, i will chill alot with the callin you a faggot and shit, just, be normal for a bit man.

Spyder, all i can say is i got high ammounts of respect for you

True Wiz....ur a fagtarded sumbitch....kidding, your alright, i enjoyed being married to you for a short time on Twitter for a bit brother.

DetroitSkillz, ur a facebook friend, obviously i got no issues with you

Melanie....god damn females, nah, kidding, wasn't expecting us to have that short convo in the pm's, that was cool, didn't think you and i would ever have a normal convo, not used to people bein friendly.

E.G, your cool as hell, thats all i gotta say

BasedShady, sometimes i get you and Hopsinshadie mixed up, your the cool one tho

Demaz, MUTHA FUCKA YOU MY BRUTHA FROM ANOTHA MUTHA!

Eedee, i respect the hell out of you man, thank you for the help you've given me

DerdyPK, you bum ass lookin mother fucker, hit the gym, lmao, playin, you cool tho

IBasicallyRage...dude i miss killin you like 40 times a game session in GTA, lmao,

i think i pretty much get along with the mods, Menzo, Sajn...i mean, Fajita Salad...lol, Canada Pure, i got no issues with any of you guys,

99% of the time on this site i'm only fuckin around, hope nobody ever gets butthurt by the things i say, i mean i did flip out on Silver a few nights ago but, that was cuz i was already pissed off due to a situation with my whore mother, and Silver has a way of being a dumbass at the wrong times, hopefull we can get that cleared up tho,

This is not a shout out thread tho, that will be coming in a few weeks when i hit 5000 posts, and that will be bigger than this
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Atone Speaks On TRShady Members

Postby Just Silver » Nov 25th, '14, 00:29

Lol good stuff

I try not to be weird it just comes out randomly
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 25th, '14, 00:30

IN on a classic, Atone da gawd
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Nov 25th, '14, 00:55

Shout out anticipation thread.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » Nov 25th, '14, 00:58

You know your verse hits when you have to make a thread about it. Thanks for the love brah
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Nov 25th, '14, 06:02

i always liked you even if your music blows ass like mine did

thanks m8
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to Backstage