The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

RIP TR Shoutouts

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

RIP TR Shoutouts

Postby runSA » Nov 30th, '14, 03:14

I know I didn't join till like August and I was really only starting to be a legit member on here in like October but still its the end so its only appropiate that I do this. Anyone else who wants to make shoutouts for the end are free to do so on this thread

TR Shady: You made and paid to maintain this fine site. Thank You.
SajN: I don't you but you seem chill and helped make the site what it is.
Menzo: Admin for the short time I was here. Thanks for locking that shit thread I made when shit went bad for me.
CP: That Poverty Hockey Pool is dope even if I suck in it. That has to continue on HHS next year when my team makes its turnaround.
U of L: "Mom of TR" only really active green mod at the end of things.
Raul: Your my boy, and you mad chill.
DS: Fuck even your poverty team is killing mine shit man. You one of my favorite posters though and props for that good shit on the dl section of HHS.
Big Ray: my fellow hockey fan we got to talk hockey more often man.
Pain: Your poverty pool team kills mine but tbh your cool and your one of the more active posters in the sports section.
Wiz: Lol at how you always point out my age when I say shit. You seem cool though and your a Kanye fan so you good in my book.
mdemaz: One of my favorite members sometimes I agree with you.
Derdy: Never gonna shoot up my school for you but now that I know you a little better on HHS I like you alot better.
Eva: I find it so incredibly funny when you all like im too young for this and that. I feel that it really shows the cultural differences between our countries.
Josh: That Christmas avi is legit fapping material.
Noddy: That new fourm is coming along nicely and will always have my support.
Melanie: You always bring an interesting point of view to things which helped keep this fourm interesting.
Himshadow: The concert videos and the list of songs officially make you my go to guy for anything Eminem.
Jaba: You got potential and you on a year older but you need some chill idk maybe you need to get laid.
Blogs: oh shit you below Jaba sorry I almost forgot about you b. Well your a good poster.

And my last shoutout goes to......
Hopsinshadie: Get your head examined man I think you might suffer from retardation.
Last edited by runSA on Nov 30th, '14, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Re: RIP TR Shoutouts

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 30th, '14, 03:18

Congrats and thanks man!
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Josh » Nov 30th, '14, 03:18

congrats brah :wub: :flutter:
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 30th, '14, 03:19

thanks bro means alot tbh, im tryna contribute to hhs.

:b:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby TheVipBro » Nov 30th, '14, 03:25

runSA wrote:Jaba: You got potential and you on a year older but you need some chill idk maybe you need to get laid

damn.
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby runSA » Nov 30th, '14, 03:32

TheVipBro wrote:
runSA wrote:Jaba: You got potential and you on a year older but you need some chill idk maybe you need to get laid

damn.

Shits the realest shit I ever wrote
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Backstage