The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Last post.

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Last post.

Postby Rafael » Nov 30th, '14, 05:28

Well, I guess this is it homies.

I just want to say how much I enjoyed my time on here, and even though I will continue to suck Yelawolf's dick on the Shelter, I think I'll go out with a bang here, and thank all the members that made an inpression on me. Through the agreements and arguments.. It's all laughs now :b:

Shoutouts:
Trimss: Yo homie, you are one cool guy man, forreal. Probably one of the chillest guys on here and you always put out positive vibes. One of the best Slums on here as well. I love u.
PAIN: Probably the best member on here and I think you're dope as fuck. Love u too homie.
DetroitSkills: Aye homie, thanks again for all those links. You really shined bright ever sinced you joined. Funny as fuck.
Menzo: You cocky motherfucker you. Still one of the best stans here and I enjoyed your time here as admin.
TonyTilt: probably my favorite Slum, keep drinking that whiskey homie! Hope you're on the Shelter, I don't think I've seen you there yet.
Raul: my favorite brazilian if I'm being honest. One day when I go down there we can bump Encore together fam :b: love ya.
Aone10: Your opinions always seem to be interesting and your points are always solid as fuck. One of my favorite members on here.
Jaba: Even though I teased you here and there, I kinda always admired your sense of dedication, even if I didn't agree with your opinions. I like you homie, and you became dope af during your last few months here.
SWA: My favorite Nas stan. Keep being chill af' and bringing through some amazing posts. :y:
BasedShady: Father, you brought this forum to life during its dusty period with some GOAT threads and ether posts, ready to bring the downfall of bitch ass nigga that stood in your way. Damn nigga I love you, unconditionally.
CanadaPure: the member I always look to when I'm looking for a good laugh. Funniest and wittiest member hands down.
King Lance: Lance had that GOAT run before MMLP2 dropped, hasn't been topped since. King of HHD, hands down.
True Wiz: You're a really chill member and you're nice to have around really. Always adding something good the conversation.
SG. Master of the album thread. Your OPs are goat.
Notalius: Thanks for the new home man. Hope to spend a long while with you there.

And to all the other guys:
Mdemaz, UofL, Mr. Change, TRex, ProdigalGe0, ROM, Miller, SajN, shadyblogger, Trey, Crizz, Cheeseburger, Elision, Derdy, AbramIssac, EmBase, Horse (RIP), Eedee, Josh, Geno, Rev, Francesco, OMEGA, Rolly (RIP), IBR, Chazi, Kill You, Class, Trunslucent, Solace, bigray, himshadow, fried, Blogs McGooch, etc.

It was really great posting with y'all here. Hope to see all of you guys on the new forum :worship:
Last edited by Rafael on Nov 30th, '14, 05:49, edited 5 times in total.
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Re: Last post.

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 30th, '14, 05:29

Whew man
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Jaba » Nov 30th, '14, 05:30

Thanks man. I admire you're yela stanning. Youre cool when u werent going at me. lol. all is forgiven. ur cool man!
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yung rom » Nov 30th, '14, 05:41

Bye Rafael :'(
I hope to be eternally in your top 15 at least
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Nov 30th, '14, 09:55

goodbye fam, thanks for showing love
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Trimss » Nov 30th, '14, 13:55

Thanks fam I love you too. I'll mention this on my thread but I'm happy we were able to create a Yelawolf fan base here on TR.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Chazi » Nov 30th, '14, 14:14

:b:
Chazi
Soldier
Soldier